FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > My weekend

My weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *attykit OP   Woman  over a year ago

leeds

Well it's the first weekend of my holidays. I've booked in for an Indian Head massage at 10 Christmas party in Morecombe tonight and Sex on Sunday evening. Anyone else got lovely plans? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Housework washing clothes, papers work then visiting my daughter, maybe a sexy meet on Monday thats all

oo, indian head massage.

nice.

just make sure he doesnt drop any somosas down your cleavage lol

"Housework washing clothes, papers work then visiting my daughter, maybe a sexy meet on Monday thats all "

Going out tonight with Paula we are having sex later with random strangers we find in the pub. Then tomorrow staying in bed Monday day off

Xmas eve I will be probably be in the local garage at 10 pm doing my Xmas shopping lol

Shopping, shopping, some more shopping, wrapping then probably shopping followed up with, a great big dose of, you got it ... Shopping!

Lakeside will become our first home this weekend

Moral of the story is, don't let the missus lose with the bank card on the last weekend before Xmas, it's very bad for your sex life!

"Shopping, shopping, some more shopping, wrapping then probably shopping followed up with, a great big dose of, you got it ... Shopping!

Lakeside will become our first home this weekend

Moral of the story is, don't let the missus lose with the bank card on the last weekend before Xmas, it's very bad for your sex life! "

I can't beleive you told your woman that you have a bank card lol

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm off out clubbing with my partner in crime tonight. Got a new top and everything

» Add a new message to this topic