FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what do ladies prefer......?

what do ladies prefer......?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

do the authors of these threads actually change themselves based on what women on here say, or is it just a tool to get attention?

the beard/hair length ones more over as thats an easy thing to change, rather than body/cock size.

just makes me laugh how people could base their 'looks' on what other people, that they may never see in real life, btw, have an opinion on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"do the authors of these threads actually change themselves based on what women on here say, or is it just a tool to get attention?

the beard/hair length ones more over as thats an easy thing to change, rather than body/cock size.

just makes me laugh how people could base their 'looks' on what other people, that they may never see in real life, btw, have an opinion on"

I know what you mean, I am me and If peps dont like me then thats not my problem, block and move on

"do the authors of these threads actually change themselves based on what women on here say, or is it just a tool to get attention?

just makes me laugh how people could base their 'looks' on what other people, that they may never see in real life, btw, have an opinion on"

Even if they change their looks etc it won't matter as women go for what's inside not what's on the outside.

Probably for attention

just makes me laugh how people could base their 'looks' on what other people, that they may never see in real life, btw, have an opinion on

Even if they change their looks etc it won't matter as women go for what's inside not what's on the outside.

"

Yes, of course they do.

"Probably for attention "

Also dont know if I would want to meet someone who would change their appearance or outlook just on some ones say so, shows a certain amount of weakwilledNess. Rather have someone confident in themselves, much more sexually attractive

All to get attention, here for a laugh, see what happens if we are not liked there's a block button, certainly will not change to fit in.

On a positive note sense of humour a little bit different but no harm meant lol

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 21/12/13 08:29:21]

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 21/12/13 08:29:16]

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 21/12/13 08:28:57]

Sheffield

"

Oi! Some of us are shallow and proud!

Looks first for me.

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

I look like I look.

Wouldnt change how I look to possibly get a meet from someone.

If they cant see past the exterior fabric then they are probably as shallow as their vision.

It's normally length vs girth good luck changing that

It's not shallow to want to find someone attractive.

There's someone for everyone, no need to change. I'll never be a hot shapely blonde. So I think it's pointless asking what people like.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

When I saw the title of this thread I went not another one.

I think it pointless as you can't appeal to everyone and changing yourself in the vain hope of getting a shag is pretty pathetic.

London

"

Yeah...right...ok!

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

"

"

If only!

London

"I look like I look.

If they cant see past the exterior fabric then they are probably as shallow as their vision."

Don't quite understand how liking an attractive exterior makes you shallow, but hey ho!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I'll stay shallow thanks, coz, I like what I like!

shows the desperation lol

"

"

Erm.......if I don't like what I see on the outside, I dont hang about finding out whats on the inside. I could never kiss anyone I dont fancy. Im funny like that

well i have a hobo beard most of the time, so i normally ask my meets what they prefer, otherwise i just trim it to it's usual going out 3day stubble look.

same with body hair, nicely trimmed unless someone likes it veeted.

makes no difference to me, how it is so may as well just ask.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I look like I look.

If they cant see past the exterior fabric then they are probably as shallow as their vision."

I look like Heather from eastenders.....fancy a fuck?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

In the case of what I prefer, I know it when I see it.

The only 100% certainty on here is that what some women don't like, others will, so no point posting unless you just want to be confused.

I know what I prefer too and have had it sometimes. But I'd like it some more

By *ana StephanieWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

To me, sex is physical activity so appearance attraction is important. I'm fussy and selective

There must be someone fit my preference and his, like a zigsaw next piece

If a guy has a beard and us getting no meets , he may choose to lose it if it is a deterrent .

If he has a hairy cock snd balls , he may choose to shave .

Other than these obvious choices there's not much he can do .

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It would be interesting to look at OP profiles when these questions are asked and then a week later and see if they have made any changes. Grown 6" (either end of the body), sent off for a personality from ebay, etc

"It would be interesting to look at OP profiles when these questions are asked and then a week later and see if they have made any changes. Grown 6" (either end of the body), sent off for a personality from ebay, etc "

thanks Tina lol.

i am who and what i am and only change to suit myself, whether it be beard or body hair/shape.

that said, my personality is perfectly fine, although i have looked and ebay dont seem to stock that item.

Hm. But isn't reinvention just human nature? Upgrading your fashion, going to the hairdressers, hitting the gym - mostly to become more desirable, no?

Some watch for trends, others start threads. Not much difference.

Of course, there are some that use the forum for self-promotion. But I'd like to think that many are looking to become a better version of themselves.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

thanks Tina lol.

i am who and what i am and only change to suit myself, whether it be beard or body hair/shape.

that said, my personality is perfectly fine, although i have looked and ebay dont seem to stock that item."

lol didn't mean you! I meant the peeps who have no pics, 3 lines (2 of which are a disclaimer) on their profile and then ask why they aren't having meets every night. Generally these peeps then get arsey when given advice

By *lack PharohMan  over a year ago

Barnet

Anyone who comes on here hoping to fit into every woman's preference is delusional , what some ladies dislike is what other ladies adore , changing to suit other peoples desires just screams lack of self confidence , one should only change for ones self of if loved ones ask you to , not just to suit women on the internet who you might never meet .

Anyone who comes on here hoping to fit into every woman's preference is delusional , what some ladies dislike is what other ladies adore , changing to suit other peoples desires just screams lack of self confidence , one should only change for ones self of if loved ones ask you to , not just to suit women on the internet who you might never meet ."

agree with the first bit, not with the 2nd.

why change because a 'loved one' asks you to?

unless you have already changed then they loved you before.

By *lack PharohMan  over a year ago

Barnet

"agree with the first bit, not with the 2nd.

unless you have already changed then they loved you before."

We'll that depends on what they are asking you to change and for what reason , maybe I shouldn't have added that part , I got carried away

London

"Hm. But isn't reinvention just human nature? Upgrading your fashion, going to the hairdressers, hitting the gym - mostly to become more desirable, no?

Some watch for trends, others start threads. Not much difference.

Of course, there are some that use the forum for self-promotion. But I'd like to think that many are looking to become a better version of themselves."

...and how does asking members of the opposite sex on a swingers site whether they prefer cut/uncut, length/girth, tall/short help you achieve a "better" you?

The reason some struggle is they have generic profiles with "buzz" words and phrases: apropos to nothing . The men on site filling their boots are not necessarily the best looking, tallest, most hung but they ooze confidence, know what they want and how to get it...and that my friend will make knickers fall off!

London

Anyone who comes on here hoping to fit into every woman's preference is delusional , what some ladies dislike is what other ladies adore , changing to suit other peoples desires just screams lack of self confidence , one should only change for ones self of if loved ones ask you to , not just to suit women on the internet who you might never meet .

agree with the first bit, not with the 2nd.

unless you have already changed then they loved you before."

Agree with what you agree and disagree with!

» Add a new message to this topic