FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > golf

golf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

joined my local senior golf society, mostly over 50s, they had organised a weekend of golf in north wales, Sunday special, arrive Sunday morning breakfast, round of golf, evening meal, overnight stay round of golf Monday morning and then home,

we had to share a twin room, it's cheaper that way, I share my room with tony, an old friend, we were a bit taken aback when we got to our room, they had given us a double!! were both adults so its not a problem,

sunday evening after a game and a meal, a few pints we went up, I showered and walked into the room with just my boxers on, tony went to get a shower, he came back into the room naked, he was well built, 6' and kept himself fit, his cock was massive and he knew it, it was swinging side to side as he got in bed, I always sleep naked, hope your ok with that, oh yes I said, I lay there reading my book with my back to him, I could feel him, a little to close, after a while I got up and went the loo, left my boxers off and came back into the room naked, slipped into bed and clicked the light off, after a few minutes he turned and his hand slipped around my waist and he pulled me into him, I could feel his cock stiffening into my buttocks,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if its as big as you say it is, then there wasnt much choice for him.

he was maybe lay on the edge of the bed.

maybe he was dreaming of your good lady lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dreams can seem so real at times.or was it wishful thinking.

» Add a new message to this topic