FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nigella

Nigella

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Victim or Villainess?

To not know you admin team are spending on credit cards at the rate of £4k per month would suggest she has too much money!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

Well give that the time estimate the saatchi brothers as having a combined wealth of £120M and Nigela isn't exactly from a poor family or had a low paid job it probably safe to assume losing £4k a month is just background noise to them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not surprised the Grillo's were found not guilty but some serious questions ought to be asked of the Finance Director based on some of the "evidence" quoted in the press.

Serious lack of control.

Anyone for sharing some fizzy drink?

"Well give that the time estimate the saatchi brothers as having a combined wealth of £120M and Nigela isn't exactly from a poor family or had a low paid job it probably safe to assume losing £4k a month is just background noise to them."
Yep so she is a villainess!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Victim or Villainess?

To not know you admin team are spending on credit cards at the rate of £4k per month would suggest she has too much money!"

I think she's neither victim or villainess really.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Well give that the time estimate the saatchi brothers as having a combined wealth of £120M and Nigela isn't exactly from a poor family or had a low paid job it probably safe to assume losing £4k a month is just background noise to them.Yep so she is a villainess!"

How so?

"Victim or Villainess?

To not know you admin team are spending on credit cards at the rate of £4k per month would suggest she has too much money!"

...Or the head new it was going on.

"Victim or Villainess?

To not know you admin team are spending on credit cards at the rate of £4k per month would suggest she has too much money!

I think she's neither victim or villainess really. "

agree!

I was rather hoping her Christmas book might come down in price with the scandal tho

"Victim or Villainess?

To not know you admin team are spending on credit cards at the rate of £4k per month would suggest she has too much money!...Or the head new it was going on. "

Yep,I'm with you.Seeing as most people with money never give much away,I'd say she knew,but has too much to care-that and she was always f*cked on !

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

Please accept the terrible spelling in my last post it should have been given and The Times in the first sentence.

I'm not sure if I can even get away with blaming it on the post hangover fragility and lack of sleep.

The whole things exposes the avarice of those with too much time and money! The two sisters probably knew what they were doing but her employers were to busy with other matters to notice.

The two sisters have been signed up by the Sun for an estimated £1m................the world is mad!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The whole things exposes the avarice of those with too much time and money! The two sisters probably knew what they were doing but her employers were to busy with other matters to notice.

The two sisters have been signed up by the Sun for an estimated £1m................the world is mad!"

I think avarice could be applied elsewhere in this case.

i just wanna give her one. she is the queen MILF

Let's be honest, who else would take advantage of "open" credit cards (with regular large increases in authorised limits) knowing that those who pay the bills come by money so easily?

"i just wanna give her one. she is the queen MILF"

have you clocked her in that new ad for some cooking show? think shes a judge on it

my god @ that blue dress shes in and how she fills it

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"The whole things exposes the avarice of those with too much time and money! The two sisters probably knew what they were doing but her employers were to busy with other matters to notice.

The two sisters have been signed up by the Sun for an estimated £1m................the world is mad!"

That's only going to encourage Saatchi in his civil action to get 'his' money back.

I think the last year of her life has been one nasty wakeup call for her. I think she's been taken advantage of and possibly blackmailed, which is why her personal life was so prominent in the case and that somebody wanted to show her how insignificant she could be made to feel.

I'm not surprised she uses drugs. She's successful and wealthy and her dick of a husband has clearly been soing drugs with her, but he's so well repsected and influential that all the focus went to her instead. Probably a friend of the judge that allowed the press into the courtroom all the way through this in fact.

"Victim or Villainess?

To not know you admin team are spending on credit cards at the rate of £4k per month would suggest she has too much money!...Or the head new it was going on.

Yep,I'm with you.Seeing as most people with money never give much away,I'd say she knew,but has too much to care-that and she was always f*cked on !"

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Well give that the time estimate the saatchi brothers as having a combined wealth of £120M and Nigela isn't exactly from a poor family or had a low paid job it probably safe to assume losing £4k a month is just background noise to them.Yep so she is a villainess!"

wy doe being rich make her a vallainess?

Good for them, when will it be in the sun so i can buy it?

» Add a new message to this topic