FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Coming "out" out

Coming "out" out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Decided on New Years I am going to let the wider circle if my friends know that I am bisexual, not sure how to do it yet weather to tell them all individually, or get them all together for drinks, I don't want to hide anymore, I'm now happier than I have ever been.

So although I'm out, it's time to be out out, I weren't even going to come out but look at me now I'm coming out out lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good for you. Good luck, and have a great Yule.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Don't build it up for yourself too much you might put yourself off coming out out.

Perhaps just slip into conversation as you see people.

I'm glad you are happy. If your friends see that that is all that matters.

Shame you weren't a pro footballer, you'd get no end of free publicity.

Was reading the other day about how some Rogers guy is miffed that no other gay footballer has contacted him. Maybe there aren't as many as he would like there to be.

Do you need to announce?

For example could you see a guy moving in?

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

all the best to you

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Decided on New Years I am going to let the wider circle if my friends know that I am bisexual, not sure how to do it yet weather to tell them all individually, or get them all together for drinks, I don't want to hide anymore, I'm now happier than I have ever been.

So although I'm out, it's time to be out out, I weren't even going to come out but look at me now I'm coming out out lol"

Why do you need to announce it?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No jazz hands until the end....

good luck but I would suggest no announcement, just introduce into everyday conversation where it fits.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

in my experience people feel the need to announce it so that any potential same sex partner will be welcomed into social circles by friends and family but i guess everyone has their own reasons

Make sure you really want everyone to know- there's no going back.

Good luck x

You could try the Tom Robinson route and start singing his anthem "Sing if yer glad to be gay".

And then listen for dropping pins.

Be who you are and who you are happy to be ...... "real" friends will stand by you - ones who dont are not worth knowing anyhow.

But be rest assured - you will be a happier more confident person

Why do you need to tell them at all...

I'm an open book, and I can see me telling everyone and the ones that don't like it walking out, leaving real friends, life is short, there are some people in my life who won't be happy about it, and they are the people I want rid of, I have no time for them, this is my life and ill live bit how I want, I don't want to make all of my decisions based on who will or won't be offended, that's why I feel the need to go all out and make a big announcement, plus there's a but of drama queen in all of us, isn't there? Lol

"I'm an open book, and I can see me telling everyone and the ones that don't like it walking out, leaving real friends, life is short, there are some people in my life who won't be happy about it, and they are the people I want rid of, I have no time for them, this is my life and ill live bit how I want, I don't want to make all of my decisions based on who will or won't be offended, that's why I feel the need to go all out and make a big announcement, plus there's a but of drama queen in all of us, isn't there? Lol"

I think it's a very bold and courageous move, obviously the right thing for you to do and I wish you the best of luck. It's shit living a lie and I agree that it is best to just be an open book.

Good luck!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I'm an open book, and I can see me telling everyone and the ones that don't like it walking out, leaving real friends, life is short, there are some people in my life who won't be happy about it, and they are the people I want rid of, I have no time for them, this is my life and ill live bit how I want, I don't want to make all of my decisions based on who will or won't be offended, that's why I feel the need to go all out and make a big announcement, plus there's a but of drama queen in all of us, isn't there? Lol"

I think if you want to be a drama queen about it then it needs a decent show tune to accompany the announcement. And cocktails.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

You'll feel better for it, hun. Good luck

Good luck,you will find your true friends in doing so,you only have one life so live it as you wish to.

"I'm an open book, and I can see me telling everyone and the ones that don't like it walking out, leaving real friends, life is short, there are some people in my life who won't be happy about it, and they are the people I want rid of, I have no time for them, this is my life and ill live bit how I want, I don't want to make all of my decisions based on who will or won't be offended, that's why I feel the need to go all out and make a big announcement, plus there's a but of drama queen in all of us, isn't there? Lol

I think if you want to be a drama queen about it then it needs a decent show tune to accompany the announcement. And cocktails."

I am what I am? I'm coming out? Lol

Just be yourself. Take it slow - you may not like what you hear from others. But, don't let it get to you.

Good luck.

Good friends will accept you, good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic