FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > who do so called celwbs think they are

who do so called celwbs think they are

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yesterday in court tulisa fought to have her address kept secret because she was an alleged celeb. Thankfully judge rejected it.

Anyone else arrested and charged have address released so why not celebs.

For years the celebs who court the media for attention complain when things go wrong.

Its about time things became real and i hope with this with tulisa sets a precedent.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yesterday in court tulisa fought to have her address kept secret because she was an alleged celeb. Thankfully judge rejected it.

Anyone else arrested and charged have address released so why not celebs.

For years the celebs who court the media for attention complain when things go wrong.

Its about time things became real and i hope with this with tulisa sets a precedent."

Such jealousy, I wish I could use green ink.

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

celwbs??? sounds like jonathon woss

To be honest I sympathise with her, If you or I were convicted of same thing nobody else would care if our details were published, however celebs have stalkers and fans who may wish to steal souveniers or worse so I think she has an argument.

However I do not understand why addressesneed to be published for anyone, names should suffice.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"celwbs??? sounds like jonathon woss "

I thought it was an unspeakably disgusting Welsh insult

By *ingleguy1973Man  over a year ago

peterborough

"To be honest I sympathise with her, If you or I were convicted of same thing nobody else would care if our details were published, however celebs have stalkers and fans who may wish to steal souveniers or worse so I think she has an argument.

However I do not understand why addressesneed to be published for anyone, names should suffice."

I on the other hand have absolutely no sympathy for her at all. She makes shit loads of money and whether she likes it or not, she is a role model to many of the younger generation. She is happy to take the money, she needs to be a good example to those mis-guided souls that look up to her.

And don't get me started on the prick with the stupid hat that she used to be in a band with.

Rant over

"celwbs??? sounds like jonathon woss

I thought it was an unspeakably disgusting Welsh insult "

» Add a new message to this topic