FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > having shower

having shower

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've just installed a new shower and when I was rinsing off this morning I quickly realized that when I put the water over my bits n bobs the new jets are an amazing turn on. How am I going to manage getting a raging hard on every morning?

Anybody else experienced the same thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We've just installed a new shower and when I was rinsing off this morning I quickly realized that when I put the water over my bits n bobs the new jets are an amazing turn on. How am I going to manage getting a raging hard on every morning?

Anybody else experienced the same thing?"

Yeah, your showers awesome!

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

May have to get one!!

"May have to get one!!"

You should it's like a sex toy with a practical function lol x

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"We've just installed a new shower and when I was rinsing off this morning I quickly realized that when I put the water over my bits n bobs the new jets are an amazing turn on. How am I going to manage getting a raging hard on every morning?

Anybody else experienced the same thing?"

Yes, I get the same when I shower in the morning. Holding the shower head just below my balls I get a lovely feeling, not as good as a bj but almost.

Yes, I get the same when I shower in the morning. Holding the shower head just below my balls I get a lovely feeling, not as good as a bj but almost. "

Exactly that lol

By *em4ejacWoman  over a year ago

Cougarville

Shower at night . Get a ranging hard on and find a hot lady to share that with .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah, your showers awesome!"

Hehe.

» Add a new message to this topic