FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No stings and no commitment how do you cope long term

No stings and no commitment how do you cope long term

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istress-Mazikeen OP   Woman  over a year ago

bolton

What is the longest you have seen someone with no strings and no commitment? As in not texting every day like your in a relationship, but also being good mates when needed. And how do peeps hid emotions.

Mine is 10 years nsa, and cant explain it, but I can just seem to put things in a little box at the back of mind.

Have been called the ice Maiden on many occasion.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh just looked at the title, thought it was gonna be somerthing to do with keeping bumble bees on a non comitted basis

No stings

im pretty much the same im able to do the box thing !!!and i like having long term friends in my life its just that we have sex occasionally too ...its being the ultimate friend ..i also sleep with some guys just for the cuddle effect !!! but the longest for me is 4 years since i got divorced . before that i was just totally faithful to the one selfish bastard who was shagging my mate while i was recovering from major surgery ...and maybe there in lies the tale ??...no one is EVER gonna do that to me again ..but im no ice maiden!!!!

"What is the longest you have seen someone with no strings and no commitment? As in not texting every day like your in a relationship, but also being good mates when needed. And how do peeps hid emotions.

Mine is 10 years nsa, and cant explain it, but I can just seem to put things in a little box at the back of mind.

Have been called the ice Maiden on many occasion."

i have know someone for about 20 years good mates and it is like you say put it in a box and store in the head xx

no red hun dont think there is a STING in this tail more a STRING lolol maybe its holding up someones panties

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not in the swinging scene but i did see a guy on a nsa basis for 13years. I never fell for him. He was and always will be a lifelong friend. I was 17 when i first started seeing him and hes watched me grow into a woman although we havent seen each other sexually for a long time now

bolton

"Oh just looked at the title, thought it was gonna be somerthing to do with keeping bumble bees on a non comitted basis

No stings "

should have checked the spelling first lol...

bolton

"Not in the swinging scene but i did see a guy on a nsa basis for 13years. I never fell for him. He was and always will be a lifelong friend. I was 17 when i first started seeing him and hes watched me grow into a woman although we havent seen each other sexually for a long time now"

the guy I've been seeing on and off for 10 years was and still is not from the swinging sceen... so I understand. Thing maybe swinging sceen would not last as long.

"Not in the swinging scene but i did see a guy on a nsa basis for 13years. I never fell for him. He was and always will be a lifelong friend. I was 17 when i first started seeing him and hes watched me grow into a woman although we havent seen each other sexually for a long time now

the guy I've been seeing on and off for 10 years was and still is not from the swinging sceen... so I understand. Thing maybe swinging sceen would not last as long."

We have seen a couple on and off for 3 years and in the past a couple of singles for well over a year. Never as long as you though 10 years is going a bit

I've not got time for full on relationship full time single mum. No strings works for me I think too independant and love being single Longest fuck buddy met him when I was 17, I am now 31.

bolton

"Not in the swinging scene but i did see a guy on a nsa basis for 13years. I never fell for him. He was and always will be a lifelong friend. I was 17 when i first started seeing him and hes watched me grow into a woman although we havent seen each other sexually for a long time now

the guy I've been seeing on and off for 10 years was and still is not from the swinging sceen... so I understand. Thing maybe swinging sceen would not last as long.

We have seen a couple on and off for 3 years and in the past a couple of singles for well over a year. Never as long as you though 10 years is going a bit "

I still see him every so often.....he is one person I could not live without in one sense, but never live with!

We have seen a couple on and off for 3 years and in the past a couple of singles for well over a year. Never as long as you though 10 years is going a bit

I still see him every so often.....he is one person I could not live without in one sense, but never live with!"

Great mates you play with are worth their weight in gold

And mine is........

worth his weight in gold.

And.............

i wont be seeing him for 4 weeks either

But im saving it all up.

Known him for just over two years and its been lovely and soooooo sexy

He knows what i likes

I totally get the long term friends with benefits thing....and I can honestly say I have love for them.....they may not be in my life full time.... and very rarely....since I got together with the old man....but they know I love them...and guess I always will...even if the sex side of our friendship isn't active anymore...lol..yes you know who you are...lol..xx

Had a thing with a girl for a couple of years, even shared with another fella, and all three of us got together a few times.

It was great fun, really.

But she wanted commitment and a "proper" relationship, which I didn't. I think 20 years in a relationship meant I enjoyed my freedom too much.

Anyway - the obvious happened, and she's settled with the other bloke, I think they want kids, but it's OK.

I miss the intimate company, the touchy feely thing, and the action of course..... :D

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Milan, Italy

I would imagine if you are able to stay with someone for 10 years me more there must surely be something special whether you want to admit it or not!

I am a great believer that in a relationship we should go with the flow and let it happens as indeed chemistry plays a very important part. For instant I have been in situations where after an orgasm I prefer to go to sleep while with a different woman the more I have sex the more I want to! Well if I was to have a long term nsa relationship it does not take a genius to know which one I would go for! As long as there is honesty and we do not hurt anyones feelings does it matter?

Never had a problem with the divide in relationships. I do however have some really good friends made whilst swinging over the years. The FB thing, well i have had one who i don't play with now for 5 years and we are really good friends. Sometimes its best not to try and put people in a box.

» Add a new message to this topic