FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dennis Hopper...Is NOT Dead

Dennis Hopper...Is NOT Dead

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

But is finally being honoured with his own star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame,

He will unveil his star (the 2,403rd) on Hollywood Boulevard a week on Friday....about time too!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What are they going to do when they run out of pavement?

plenty of potholes for sale in Germany...they can buy them up and shove their stars there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You gotta be some kind of wanker to buy into that scheme. How they gonna guarantee that your particular hole will always be there (filled in, of course) and what happens when the whole road needs resurfacing?

It's a bit like paying for a star to be named after you. How do you back up that claim? You can't exactly go there and plant a 'Fuck off it's mine' stake in it can you?

"You gotta be some kind of wanker to buy into that scheme. How they gonna guarantee that your particular hole will always be there (filled in, of course) and what happens when the whole road needs resurfacing?

It's a bit like paying for a star to be named after you. How do you back up that claim? You can't exactly go there and plant a 'Fuck off it's mine' stake in it can you? "

Have passport packed....stick packed....fuck off it's mine sign packed....and am on way to Der FatherLand to claim my hole

» Add a new message to this topic