FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > May 2010

May 2010

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is election month.....have been thinking about Politicians and, in particular, after the events of the last 12 months or so have turned to my old school latin books from my time at Eton with Dave, Boris and the gang

Politics..... “Poli”... a Latin word meaning "many" and "tics" meaning "bloodsucking creatures".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The Election is on my birthday so what better present than a Conservative Win. I'll have that in place of anything else thank you very much.... (I did ask Siren for a couple of 18y/o nymphs and she said "I'll see what I can do", but I'm not holding out much hope tbh )

can't help with the teen nymphs....but my vote can be bought

"can't help with the teen nymphs....but my vote can be bought "

Now Centurion, what can I do for you?

"can't help with the teen nymphs....but my vote can be bought

Now Centurion, what can I do for you? "

By *eorge17Man  over a year ago

Leven

"The Election is on my birthday so what better present than a Conservative Win. I'll have that in place of anything else thank you very much.... (I did ask Siren for a couple of 18y/o nymphs and she said "I'll see what I can do", but I'm not holding out much hope tbh )"

be careful, very careful, of what you wish for

"The Election is on my birthday so what better present than a Conservative Win. I'll have that in place of anything else thank you very much.... (I did ask Siren for a couple of 18y/o nymphs and she said "I'll see what I can do", but I'm not holding out much hope tbh )

be careful, very careful, of what you wish for "

Can you imagine how smug Brown will be if Labour win a 4th term under his leadership. If ever there was a candiate for Megalomaniac of the Year award it's him. I just couldn't stomach watching that Cheshire Cat grin he's got for another four, possibly five, years.

"The Election is on my birthday so what better present than a Conservative Win. I'll have that in place of anything else thank you very much.... (I did ask Siren for a couple of 18y/o nymphs and she said "I'll see what I can do", but I'm not holding out much hope tbh )

be careful, very careful, of what you wish for

Can you imagine how smug Brown will be if Labour win a 4th term under his leadership. If ever there was a candiate for Megalomaniac of the Year award it's him. I just couldn't stomach watching that Cheshire Cat grin he's got for another four, possibly five, years. "

Watch him on youtube every day...God!....I love that man....nearly as much as I love the slugs that eat all my vegetables in the garden

» Add a new message to this topic