FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A Naughty Question... Ladies!

A Naughty Question... Ladies!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickens Cider OP   Man  over a year ago

taunton

Other than a nice solid bit of throbing manhood or your bestest vibrator buzz on your sweet spot...

What is the nicest or oddest thing you've ever inserted in your pussy and got off on or just simply enjoyed for the moment while it was in there?

A girl at school had the honour of being nicknamed "rice pudding"... I'm sure you can figure out how her boyfriend liked his desert served?! lol

um... where will this thread lead... lmao

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Hmmm could be here all day...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I knew a girl at college that used mars bars in the winter and ice cubes in the summer

Forum Mod

O o O oo

See I have never liked the whole ice cube thing......although my glass dildo in the fridge works well

But yes, tried the chocolate, all different veg , carrot, parsnip, cucumber etc( but won't ever try a marrow thankyouverymuch) sauce bottles deodrant cans, lots really.

"See I have never liked the whole ice cube thing......although my glass dildo in the fridge works well

But yes, tried the chocolate, all different veg , carrot, parsnip, cucumber etc( but won't ever try a marrow thankyouverymuch) sauce bottles deodrant cans, lots really.

"

ffs.....you're starting to sound like my rubbish bin!!!!

electric tooth brush gives a good buzz and enjoy a cucumber.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol @ stu

By *ickens Cider OP   Man  over a year ago

taunton

"electric tooth brush gives a good buzz and enjoy a cucumber."

Can I clean my teeth with you then... Let you work the brush... we'll need to take care with the toothpaste... tingles on sensitive bits?

electric toothbrush is always good

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Water comin out of the power shower head....

Mmmmmmmm

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

Hmmmmmmmmmm may have to try some of these. Only cock and vibes have entered me to date lol

By *haven767Man  over a year ago

plymouth

"See I have never liked the whole ice cube thing......although my glass dildo in the fridge works well

"

Rugby!!

Why don't you like ice if the dildo come from the fridge!!

Have you tried it from the freezer!!

"

FFS ! I once lost a vaccumm flask in Derby .... I know where to look now !

By *eppoch1970Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

So Granny, do you call yours Derby? Wonder which female calls hers Joan PMSL.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

FFS ! I once lost a vaccumm flask in Derby .... I know where to look now !"

lmao, maybe one to try, would have to be carrot size though lol

"

I think I saw you in Back to the Future, you were the DeLorean car weren't you? _______________Z iiiiiiiiiii p

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Rugby!!

Why don't you like ice if the dildo come from the fridge!!

Have you tried it from the freezer!! "

Yeah have tried it in the freezer and it was a bit like an ice lolly getting stuck against your tongue !! and the whole ice think doesn't do it for me either.....but the fridge is fine

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think I saw you in Back to the Future, you were the DeLorean car weren't you? _______________Z iiiiiiiiiii p "

wishy that just whooshed right over my head m8 lol

» Add a new message to this topic