FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > This is for people who's mums are no longer here

This is for people who's mums are no longer here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

not a sad thread - still think about my mum and smile - she ain't here but she is!!!! Love you Mum xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ditto

For christmas I bought two dear friends a name a star kit each so they and the world could remember their mums always xxxx

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Know what you mean, I had a chat to mums photo this morning. Love and miss my mum very much.

mom died 10yrs ago, only 61, and a day hasn't passed that I haven't thought about her or dad, who went a year before mom

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Know what you mean, I had a chat to mums photo this morning. Love and miss my mum very much."

didn't go to see mum as it would have been busy - going tomorrow when i can have a good chat in private - sounds daft i know but want to go to her plot in private Z xx

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"Know what you mean, I had a chat to mums photo this morning. Love and miss my mum very much.

didn't go to see mum as it would have been busy - going tomorrow when i can have a good chat in private - sounds daft i know but want to go to her plot in private Z xx"

I had plans to go to the cemetery but have been ill in bed, so put flowers by her photo. Have a photo I always chat to most days and when I'm sad, happy, lonely, scared etc, lots of people might find that a bit odd, but it helps me a lot.

its been a sad one for my family 2day aswell i lost my nans 6 weeks ago (she was my mums mum) so kinda strange day for us all but still got her a card and flowers but my mum did not want a card or anything but on the brighter side i got a cook book!!! as we all have to get on with life miss you nana loads and happy mams day xoxoxxo

I lost my mam 49 years ago I was 11 I did not have a pic of her or dad. My daughter today with the help my neice gave me 2 framed pictures of them. I can now display pictures of them for my children and granddaughter s to see x

Miss my Mum...Still on bloody roof...

My two step daughters will have been missing their mum terribly today. The only consolation is that they are now both mothers themselves.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

First Mothers Day without my Mum . Miss her loads xxx

By *ertcamembertMan  over a year ago

Reading area

"not a sad thread - still think about my mum and smile - she ain't here but she is!!!! Love you Mum xxxxx"
Know how you feel, me too for my mum

» Add a new message to this topic