FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gym bunnies?

Gym bunnies?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering how many folk here frequent gyms regularly/irregularly and what kind of workouts the gym goers put themselves through?

Or do you just go along to perv on the local talent?

Me? Well I'm no perv but my attention is easily diverted from making myself fitter, faster & stronger by ladies in tight leggings/bottoms. *drool*

I've been going on/off to the gym for years now, and never getting anywhere. Been going regularly the last few months though.

Currently taking personal training twice a month for the last two months (one month core stability, one month strength), now in my 3rd month I'm doing an 'explosive power' workout, which leaves me tonight able to do nothing more than chill out, knackered, in front of the PC.

Combined with subtle changes to my diet, I'm slowly starting to see a difference in my body shape now, hopefully I'll be able to get some more recent pics on my profile soon!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Last time i went i used the trampoline.

Had two black eyes and havent been back

well after seein photos that were took at the weekend and seein a very fat lady looking back at me its gym time along with wii fit and walking and the cheats way alli tablets xx

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

I love to see a VW bonnet on the women in leotards

I stopped going to the gym because i kept snapping my underwires when jogging on the treadmill. Not good

"Just wondering how many folk here frequent gyms regularly/irregularly and what kind of workouts the gym goers put themselves through?

Me? Well I'm no perv but my attention is easily diverted from making myself fitter, faster & stronger by ladies in tight leggings/bottoms. *drool*

I've been going on/off to the gym for years now, and never getting anywhere. Been going regularly the last few months though.

Currently taking personal training twice a month for the last two months (one month core stability, one month strength), now in my 3rd month I'm doing an 'explosive power' workout, which leaves me tonight able to do nothing more than chill out, knackered, in front of the PC.

Combined with subtle changes to my diet, I'm slowly starting to see a difference in my body shape now, hopefully I'll be able to get some more recent pics on my profile soon! "

You should be doing more meets and you will burn off just as much but it would be more fun

started circuit training 6 weeks ago, and I must be the oldest there I do weights training couple of times a week and walk the dog every day.

Gotta keep my old bones moving

I go to the local gym regular, I sit in the cafe there and eat all the fattiest foods they have.

What a tummy tease I am.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

You should be doing more meets and you will burn off just as much but it would be more fun "

Ha! Part of the reason for me hitting the gym regularly was to make me look and feel more attractive to improve my prospects of getting meets. After a year of working in a call centre 20 hrs a week on top of my main job, I was left with love handles, moobs and an ever-expanding waistline. I sure as hell didn't feel good about myself, and it put me off meeting folk as my self-confidence was at an all-time low.

This is me doing something about it

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I stopped going to the gym because i kept snapping my underwires when jogging on the treadmill. Not good "

i know i am a career gym dodger but even i know uderwire bra's are no good for exercising

"well after seein photos that were took at the weekend and seein a very fat lady looking back at me its gym time along with wii fit and walking and the cheats way alli tablets xx"

Please be careful with the Alli tablets Mznwty.

I have heard all sorts of stories about them, some say cos you dont absorb the fat in the food that some days you cannot leave the house cos your soooooo ill

But if it works for you then it works for you

Im sure thats why I have such an aversion to gyms cos I used to be the skinny one staring at the fatties and now I am a fatty I dont want to be stared at hypocrite I know but I will just try the wii stuff cos Im more likely to use it than actually go to a gym

Shona

x x x

Well on that note....

can i add that they have actually now banned use of the one prescribed. = xenical.

Its now banned from most hospitals.

My mate was on them and had a letter telling her to stop taking them straight away.

They do the same as alli

Anyways.

Im gonna start at the gym........As soon as i can get the door open. im going in

Forum Mod

"well after seein photos that were took at the weekend and seein a very fat lady looking back at me its gym time along with wii fit and walking and the cheats way alli tablets xx"

Oooh don't have them unless you want to wear incontinence pads for when you start shitting oil out of your body

A work colleague was on them and soon stopped taking them as the effects were literally crap

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"well after seein photos that were took at the weekend and seein a very fat lady looking back at me its gym time along with wii fit and walking and the cheats way alli tablets xx

I have heard all sorts of stories about them, some say cos you dont absorb the fat in the food that some days you cannot leave the house cos your soooooo ill

Im sure thats why I have such an aversion to gyms cos I used to be the skinny one staring at the fatties and now I am a fatty I dont want to be stared at hypocrite I know but I will just try the wii stuff cos Im more likely to use it than actually go to a gym

Shona

x x x "

yes Xenical can have some rather embarassing side effects and as far as i was aware Alli is the over the counter name for Xenical so will have the same effect.

they pretty much force you into making healthy eating chices cos anything with the smallest amount of fat in it will shoot through you (sorry )

Apparantly they do summat to ya liver and bile ducts too.

Not nice

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

I believe them tablets make you full of diarrhoea - and not just the verbal kind!!!!

Some of us were not made to be human coat hangers - some of us were just MEANT to be juicy and curvy = so be happy xxx

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Iused to go to a gym specifically designed for aftercare of former cardiac patients (I had a quadruple by-pass 8 years ago) and the original instructor was brilliant. Improved my fitness levels no end. When she left, the others taking over didn`t tailor the classes to ability and my fitness levels fell and no matter how hard I tried, the fitness level wouldn`t return. Plus, the new instructors were boring!

"Well on that note....

can i add that they have actually now banned use of the one prescribed. = xenical.

Its now banned from most hospitals.

My mate was on them and had a letter telling her to stop taking them straight away.

They do the same as alli "

I take Xenical and it works perfectly for me: now! To be honest I don't think I need it now but it keeps me on the straight and narrow.

When I first started I thought I could eat what I liked as only a third of the fat was absorbed! Well a bacon butty soon showed me the error of my ways!

Now I eat a low fat diet, walk every where and exercise half hour every day! Hoping to be fab at 50 not fat!

Used to be a member of a gym, but built my own home gym in the house - haven't regretted it once neither!

It's less hassle, I can put on what music I want, it's cheaper in the long run and saves time an all! Result!

As an ex-boxer and martial artist I used to go to the gym twice a day 5 days a week.

For my sins I have arthritis in my knees due to too much road/hill running.

I still swim once a week, and I'm currently training a couple of people to cage fight.

I used to train women in self reliance classes. Self Defence at a more street level outlook.

One to one classes were brilliant.

By *aughty_kittyWoman  over a year ago

finger licking good

i go circuit training on thursdays, not to lose weight cos i am perfect LOL but i love the buzz i get from going.

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Just wondering how many folk here frequent gyms regularly/irregularly and what kind of workouts the gym goers put themselves through?

Combined with subtle changes to my diet, I'm slowly starting to see a difference in my body shape now, hopefully I'll be able to get some more recent pics on my profile soon!

You should be doing more meets and you will burn off just as much but it would be more fun "

good advise

Love the gym , always feel sexy after a workout and as a rule fitter people are more active in the bedroom ... xx Em

Yeah we agree, keep-fit and in good shape does indeed enhance the bedrrom experience and sexiness!

"Ha! Part of the reason for me hitting the gym regularly was to make me look and feel more attractive to improve my prospects of getting meets. After a year of working in a call centre 20 hrs a week on top of my main job, I was left with love handles, moobs and an ever-expanding waistline. I sure as hell didn't feel good about myself, and it put me off meeting folk as my self-confidence was at an all-time low.

This is me doing something about it "

arcadefire ... awww you know i luv ya ma wee cuppa tea hunni lol

"Love the gym , always feel sexy after a workout and as a rule fitter people are more active in the bedroom ... xx Em "

I prefer a good workout in the bedroom to keep me fit and active. Sexercise always works for me!

well until I crashed me fookin car and did my ribs in lol I was at the gym on average 5 days a week.

Mostly weights monday to friday but then did spinning ssat/sun mornings with weights thrown in.

The spinning I find is brilliant and really helps to keep the weight off

and the weights well that is up to the individual I only work my arms and chest and do 45 mins only.

I find the gym can be addictive lol and do feel guilty when not able to get there an am now getting back into it but slowly while my poor ribs heal lol

However you cant beat a good sexathon workout as it really gets ya heart pumpin !!!! as well as other things

i go the gym 3 or 4 times a week and have done for ages now. ive started doing a bit of muay thai training now too, but i want to do mixed martial arts really. im gonna start doing that soon, but i want private tuition for it, so its just finding the time and money.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I get to the gym as often as I can and ideally thats 3 times a week - haven;t been for a few weeks tho as too busy and really miss it - i do perv i must admit - that's half the fun! Z

i cant handle those steam rooms and saunas. get too horny sitting in them. its definately the heat, and theres something naughty about them. theres some real hotties in my gym too!

the steam room is ace meet all kinds in there lol

have to say dont get many women in there tho !!! cant blame them really

"well after seein photos that were took at the weekend and seein a very fat lady looking back at me its gym time along with wii fit and walking and the cheats way alli tablets xx

Shona

x x x "

Not sure if its xenical that has been banned .But I know reductil has been recently.The capsules contained the active ingredient sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate similar material is used in anti-depression drugs,they found the side effect was it is a type of anti-obesity medicine. It works by affecting neurotransmitters in the brain.

Evidently people on it ran the risk of non fatal heart attacks and depression amongst other effects ,the govt pulled it in January this year,

I agree watch what what your taking and dont trust the drug companies unless you absolutely have to.

thanks folks you are all so lovely!!

my mum took part in the medical trials for xenicol before they were put on the medical market. this was like maybe 20 years ago and me bein a mischeivious wee shite put butter on her sandwich by christ she could have got a first at the olympics for the speed she ran at!!!

iv looked into it and i know the results if i dont change my eating habits when on them!! i know i need a multi vitamins supplement whilst on them. i think the psychological advantage for me is the fact that i know if i eat somethin with fat im gonna have an accident so it may be enough for me to change my eatin habits!! and combined with movin more etc it should help.

im always the one bangin on love you how you are but right now im not happy and its only me that can do somethin about it. i dont want to be super skinny just back down to a 14 and toned up n al be fine!!

once again cheers folk for your support xxx

yeah reductil bein took off market for sending people a bit cuckoo xx

"Love the gym , always feel sexy after a workout and as a rule fitter people are more active in the bedroom ... xx Em "

I have no problems knackering out me fella in the bedroom and i am not fit.

If i was , he would stand no chance

I cut back on the gym rather have sex its more fun x

"I cut back on the gym rather have sex its more fun x "

mmmm with a body like that it definately is more fun! too bad im wayyyy out of your age range! lol

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

Must admit i've never heard of xenicol, but personally i would be dubious of taking something like that.

It's easy to say but the only real longterm plan is to eat less & do more. Actually quite difficult to do in this modern world with all the other demands on our time. I love cycling but even i have to really force myself to get out on the bikes, i've even managed to wimp out of tonights weekly (off-road) night ride with my mate and now i feel guilty.

I suppose the trick is to find something active you enjoy but do we actually have the time?

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Gym three times a week for me, plus a personal trainer ones a week. According to my darling husband, I now have a tight arse - or did he call me a tight arse? Not so sure it was a compliment now

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

can't be a tight arse if you're paying for a personal trainer!

Glad it's paying off for you - as you know you still have to put the effort in!

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Gym three times a week for me, plus a personal trainer ones a week. According to my darling husband, I now have a tight arse - or did he call me a tight arse? Not so sure it was a compliment now "

now now darling you know exactly what I called you

"I cut back on the gym rather have sex its more fun x

mmmm with a body like that it definately is more fun! too bad im wayyyy out of your age range! lol"

Thats a shame xxx

"yeah reductil bein took off market for sending people a bit cuckoo xx "

yeah i was on them for a while last year and was ok till the doc upped the dose to max strength 150mg per day.

Errrr glad they took me off them and now them off the market, it was a really strange experience especially from a approved prescription drug,within a week of stopping them i was back to normal.

They are still available online privately i advise everyone to steer well clear.

pd

nope dont like gyms , prefer to work out at home or training for a speific eent , boxing , running or whatever lol

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I'm an exercise nut. I reguarly:

run (to the loo)

do weights (lifting a champagne glass)

gymnastics (bedroom variety)

jogging (horizontal)

By *riapus4uMan  over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

Been back at the gym for a couple of weeks now after an absence of 4-5 yrs due to work committments. Feeling realy good about it & my abbs are toning in quite nicely now.

"Been back at the gym for a couple of weeks now after an absence of 4-5 yrs due to work committments. Feeling realy good about it & my abbs are toning in quite nicely now."

Hmmmmm well it aint ya abs im seeing

Me loves gym

go to body attack on monday & thurs.

body pump: tues & thurs

body combat: tues & fri

i really enjoy it always have good laugh

I do an hours workout every night, plus my jiu jitsu and over 140 miles a weeks cycling

I may be over doing it

Im quite active, i go to the gym at least 5 times a week, i fit more in if i have the time with work, kids etc, and i cycle everywhere, i love me bike lmao

» Add a new message to this topic