FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Passing on Names - Sensitive Subject

Passing on Names - Sensitive Subject

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *muma OP   Woman  over a year ago

Livingston

I need a bit of help here guys.

I have over the last couple of months received some messages from people saying that my name was given to them by another member.

Now I have no problem in the fact that if somebody that I have met happens to mention to someone else that they have me me, blah blah blah.

My problem here is these so called "referrals" are fom a female that does not know me from adam, and I am starting to feel as if I am being pimped out, when in fact I am more than capable of choosing and arranging my own meets.

Now the female is question is no longer on site but is obviously still in contact with people, so the $64m question is - what to do next, apart fromthe obvious delete and block of said "referrals"?

Please help peeps, as this is really getting to me.

Thanks, Wendy xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

wow that is a tough one. As she is not on the site you cant take any recourse on her and the people that contact you are probably nice people going off a referral from someone you know but i can see how it would be annoying.

i know that wasnt much help - just thought i would empathise with you

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

De ja vue !!

As has been said, as she isn't on the site it becomes a problem in itself....you could change your name.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

want me to bitch slap her???

i think if i was in that position i would decline the person who contacted me sayin they were told by her or a friend or whatever.

i remember another person on here sayin she had a guy text her and he got the number from someone she had met previously! i see that as a total breach of trust xx

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I doubt there is much you can do if she is no longer on the sight. How odd though that she doesn't know you but is referring people to you. I can understand why you would would find it very frustrating I certainly would and would be interested to know why shes doing it.

Forum Mod

What weird freaky behaviour!

I agree with Rugby,I know you probably love your username but changing it will stop her being able to refer people to you x

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

I wouldn't care if the 'referrals' are hot but would be annoyed if I was being referred undesirables.

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

"want me to bitch slap her???

"

Hmmmmmmmm sounds good can I watch PLEASE

Sorry Wendy I can't think of anything that hasn't already been said.

Good Luck hope you get it sorted X

Forum Mod

"I wouldn't care if the 'referrals' are hot but would be annoyed if I was being referred undesirables. "

Yes thats fine if you know where the referrals are coming from

But coming from someone you don't even know is plain odd

Change your name or do as i did and delete your profile and put a new one up but select who knows about it. It's not ideal but in the long run the best option.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"I need a bit of help here guys.

I have over the last couple of months received some messages from people saying that my name was given to them by another member.

Now I have no problem in the fact that if somebody that I have met happens to mention to someone else that they have me me, blah blah blah.

My problem here is these so called "referrals" are fom a female that does not know me from adam, and I am starting to feel as if I am being pimped out, when in fact I am more than capable of choosing and arranging my own meets.

Now the female is question is no longer on site but is obviously still in contact with people, so the $64m question is - what to do next, apart fromthe obvious delete and block of said "referrals"?

Please help peeps, as this is really getting to me.

Thanks, Wendy xx

"

Simples.... ask the people who contact you to give you contact details (email, phone) for her, then contact her and ask her to stop.

I'd do that also..... get her contact details, she won't mind as she gives yours out..... then tell her to stop!

"

i remember another person on here sayin she had a guy text her and he got the number from someone she had met previously! i see that as a total breach of trust xx"

Happened to me, not nice, as said already, makes you feel like you are being pimped out. xx

Ok i own up it was me. He he and you thought I had gone.

All I said was....think shes a good shag

hey there butterfly bum..... nice to see that familiar face back again!

» Add a new message to this topic