FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Rule No. 1 of going out....

Rule No. 1 of going out....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

take your front door keys with you!!!!!!!

luckily sis taxis were picking me up and they do a nice sideline in sofas lol

unfortunately they also have a early morning nephew wake up call service that cannot be ignored

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hope Ms Rooney reads this thread.

Yesterday, I made my way down to the train station, only for her to call to tell me she was locked outside the door because she had forgotten her keys, I had to walk all the way back.

A bitter sweet tale!

My ex-hubby and I went out for a Christmas do with work colleagues, shortly after moving into our new house.

He does not like dressing up and go to parties, so I more or less had to drag him out with me.

I was running late, like most women would when dressing up for a night out, and was getting hot and bothered (strapping into a corset in a rush is no fun) etc...

The taxi was waiting, and I rushed to get in, thinking he would have the good sense to take a front door key with him as my little purse did not have enough space.

Bang, door slammed, and he asked me to lock the door, and I looked at him and said I did not have a key!

I was so annoyed with him (that was not the first time he left his head in a cloud), and was determined not to let it ruined the evening, I jumped into the taxi and left him behind to sort it out.

2.5h later, he turned up at the party. Missed the meal, however, we still managed to dance a little before we headed home.

That was the start of my realisation that I might be with the wrong person.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

i find this thread kind strange as you all seem to lock your doors with the yale type so called night latches.

Just for your information it would take me around 15 seconds to get around this lock with some very basic tools and maybe 90 seconds with no tools at all.

dont trust your doors to this kinda lock at all except as a secondary one to supliment a 5 lever mortice lock.

and no before anyone asks i aint a burglar lol

Steve

"A bitter sweet tale!

My ex-hubby and I went out for a Christmas do with work colleagues, shortly after moving into our new house.

He does not like dressing up and go to parties, so I more or less had to drag him out with me.

I was running late, like most women would when dressing up for a night out, and was getting hot and bothered (strapping into a corset in a rush is no fun) etc...

The taxi was waiting, and I rushed to get in, thinking he would have the good sense to take a front door key with him as my little purse did not have enough space.

Bang, door slammed, and he asked me to lock the door, and I looked at him and said I did not have a key!

I was so annoyed with him (that was not the first time he left his head in a cloud), and was determined not to let it ruined the evening, I jumped into the taxi and left him behind to sort it out.

2.5h later, he turned up at the party. Missed the meal, however, we still managed to dance a little before we headed home.

That was the start of my realisation that I might be with the wrong person. "

Assume makes an ASS of U and ME.

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"i find this thread kind strange as you all seem to lock your doors with the yale type so called night latches.

Just for your information it would take me around 15 seconds to get around this lock with some very basic tools and maybe 90 seconds with no tools at all.

dont trust your doors to this kinda lock at all except as a secondary one to supliment a 5 lever mortice lock.

and no before anyone asks i aint a burglar lol

Steve "

yeah right

but it may make you a handy guy to know as i will more than likely do it again lol

» Add a new message to this topic