FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What makes women contact murders in prison?

What makes women contact murders in prison?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *UNCHBOX OP   Man  over a year ago

folkestone

With all this fuss about the Yorkshire ripper, i read in an article that he has dozens of women who write/send gifts to him. I cannot comprehend why any woman would want to write to him after the crimes he carried out. And im sure he isnt the only sicko who has women writing to him either.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

There are alot of wierdo's out there.

I saw a program once where the women even got married to these men in prison and had kids with them.

They get a "family" room at the prison for a night.

Well, in USA they do -= if that program was to be believed.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Because they're as sick and warped as the guys they contact, they can't 'be right' to contact someone as abhorent as the yorkshire ripper Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"With all this fuss about the Yorkshire ripper, i read in an article that he has dozens of women who write/send gifts to him. I cannot comprehend why any woman would want to write to him after the crimes he carried out. And im sure he isnt the only sicko who has women writing to him either. "

Well, since you ask... I find it a real nuisance as can hardly get my cell door open to slop-out every morning, as it's always blocked with the huge pile of letters from women proposing marriage and asking for sex.

Singed, Annoyed of Parkhurst

"With all this fuss about the Yorkshire ripper, i read in an article that he has dozens of women who write/send gifts to him. I cannot comprehend why any woman would want to write to him after the crimes he carried out. And im sure he isnt the only sicko who has women writing to him either.

Well, since you ask... I find it a real nuisance as can hardly get my cell door open to slop-out every morning, as it's always blocked with the huge pile of letters from women proposing marriage and asking for sex.

Singed, Annoyed of Parkhurst"

Neither wonder you never replied to me - I've been writing to you at Durham

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"With all this fuss about the Yorkshire ripper, i read in an article that he has dozens of women who write/send gifts to him. I cannot comprehend why any woman would want to write to him after the crimes he carried out. And im sure he isnt the only sicko who has women writing to him either.

Singed, Annoyed of Parkhurst"

Are you in because of your singing or spelling?

By *poolgalCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"There are alot of wierdo's out there.

I saw a program once where the women even got married to these men in prison and had kids with them.

"

yes i seen same program/simlar where they write n visit n then marry n stay over night in like a flat/type..........it was total madness!!

i dont understand it at all the need to or want to.....

"There are alot of wierdo's out there.

yes i seen same program/simlar where they write n visit n then marry n stay over night in like a flat/type..........it was total madness!!

i dont understand it at all the need to or want to..... "

Some smart alec somewhere decreed that prisoners had a right to procreate and to deny them that was contravening their human rights.

Should of thought about that before committing their crimes in my opinion.

"

Some smart alec somewhere decreed that prisoners had a right to procreate and to deny them that was contravening their human rights.

Should of thought about that before committing their crimes in my opinion."

Wouldnt worry about it whishy it wont be long before some arse hole will decide that its against someones human rights to be arrested never mind charged and jailed lol xx

I actually covered this subject at uni many years ago, like most things in phycology theres no right and wrong answer and many reasons was given, i personally think its because they are after the fame and glory, its a big thing in america, or was untill it got popular and women who married guys on death row, had news papers after their story, their pictures in glossy mags, programms made about them, they was talked about by everyone, everyone wanted to know why, i think its just one of the many forms of munchausen syndrome

But thats only my opinion i could be wrong

It does make you wonder, it can really only be for publicity, sometimes its best not to think about things too much, after all if they were never caught they could well be on here with a list of verifications saying what great people they are.

After all we could well be meeting these same types of people for sex, albeit unintentionally

» Add a new message to this topic