FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > c4 one born every minute...

c4 one born every minute...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

should show that in schools that might cut the teenage pregnancy rate lol!!

brave them gettin filmed givin birth i would have murdered someone if they had came near me with a camera!! xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have never wanted kids. I was a birthing partner to a friend last month. OMG...I am so glad I have never put myself thru that. Was the most frightning yukky thing I have ever witnessed. I will stick to being Aunty Julie.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"should show that in schools that might cut the teenage pregnancy rate lol!!

brave them gettin filmed givin birth i would have murdered someone if they had came near me with a camera!! xx"

i think the council house, the benefits, free this and that over rules the discomfort of child birth for them! Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've watched both my kids being born, one came out naturally, the other by c-section.

I'm fucked if I'm going through that again!!

yeah i always wanted to be stuck in a high rise flat with damp, falling to bits round about me surrounded by the underclass whilst tryin to live on 80 quid a wk...........

but due to havin a brain or sheer luck i was in my mid 20's and even yet rememberin the pain scares me lol xx

"I've watched both my kids being born, one came out naturally, the other by c-section.

I'm fucked if I'm going through that again!! "

lol!!! i can mind the couple in the bed beside me someone askin her did it hurt and him sayin no really only when she dug her nails in to me!! i thought she was goin to kill him lol!! xx

» Add a new message to this topic