FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Yorkshire ripper not guilty of murder?

Yorkshire ripper not guilty of murder?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obbytupper OP   Man  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

So I take it those 13 poor women aren't dead then? Which planet do these psychiatrists come from FFS!

Let the twat out, see how long he survives!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

he should be let out - after serving 20 years for each murder like in america where they can get 20 life sentances to run concurrent.

Let him out the day the victims families feel that what he did no longer affects them.

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

Life should mean life in my opinion

By *obbytupper OP   Man  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I knew twin girls one of them was one of his first victims at 14 not in a red light district but on a farm track in a fairly remote village. Both those girls will be affected for the rest of their lives. So the voice of God told him to eradicate prostitutes did it? Then why attack this poor girl!

[Removed by poster at 02/03/10 20:57:54]

[Removed by poster at 02/03/10 20:57:49]

Will try again, lol.

There is something seriously wrong with the judicial system if this man is ever let out. He was sentenced to life in prison for the crimes he committed and that is what he should serve.

Life should mean life, with no chance of parole, not even with good behaviour.

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Shoot the bastard

By *ooty and suuCouple  over a year ago

barnsley

put that sick git

in a room with the vitims families and let them decide what happens to him

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

OK let him out

but castrate him and make him a paraplegic.

That way he can live but in a living hell

Hang him! why should the state have to pay to keep the twat locked up!

"Hang him! why should the state have to pay to keep the twat locked up!"

Ill second that, but hanging is too good, let the family of the victims deal with him

I know its an emotive subject, but the facts are he ISNT being released, he is using the new(ish) laws to force the govt. to put a time limit on his tarif, he currently has a no time limit tarif (which means he might stay in jail forever)the original judge suggested a minimum of 30 years which will be up in 2011, the new law suggests that unless you are detained under "her majesties pleasure" you must know what the maximum tarif you are faced with, this is the law he is using.

The new judge MAY say he must serve a further 30 years (unlikely though), however no matter what further time inside he is allocated he will not be released until he is no longer deemed a danger to society, and as the public opinion is still so great in this matter he is unlikely ever to get out in the near future.

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

living in huddersfield and having met the son of the women who ascaped him before he was found I realy do not think his victems family would be at all happy about him being releast but as the pp says he is trying to play the law and sadly none of us have any much say on the matter. I hope he dose stay in it realy pisses me off that for some reson they few older thugs as little old men who can't do any harm. well there wrong just because he may be too fraile to attack a women dosnt make him safe.

"Hang him! why should the state have to pay to keep the twat locked up!

Ill second that, but hanging is too good, let the family of the victims deal with him "

You'll get no arguements from us with that one!

Having him locked up shows others what a hellish time people like him get. I think he has been attacked 6 or 7 times inside so far. I wouldn't kill him but keep him inside as an example.

The govt could have sidestepped this furore quite easily by making the new law non-retrospective. Those criminals that were serving 'her majesty's pleasure' sentences would have remained so and any new 'lifers' would have a time limit set.

I think there should be a whole different set of rules for murder though and life should mean life. I'm not in favour of capital punishment as I think it lets them off far too easily. How often do you read about some guy who shoots his family then kills himself? I always feel like justice has been robbed by not incarcerating him for 30 years as a punishment.

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

" like in america where they can get 20 life sentances to run concurrent.

"

They run concurrently here. American sentences can run consecutively, that's how some people get 130 year sentences.

Sorry to be a smart-arse

warwickshire

[Removed by poster at 02/03/10 21:57:51]

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"Hang him! why should the state have to pay to keep the twat locked up!

Ill second that, but hanging is too good, let the family of the victims deal with him

You'll get no arguements from us with that one! "

What's done is done allowing the family or anyone else to have 5 minutes with him won't really bring any conclusion to their suffering.

Although I do agree, some form of capitol punishment is required for such barbaric crimes

warwickshire

I've just watched "Surviving the Yorkshire Ripper" on Sky3, interviews with Peter Sutcliffe's victims. They followed Maureen Long into a pub where they were having a karaoke night.

Clearly in the background, you can hear some bloke singing "Mack the Knife"!

Now, I've got a twisted sense of humour and will laugh at totally inappropriate things, but.......WTF????

Someone needs their arse kicking at that production company. Unbelievable.

"Having him locked up shows others what a hellish time people like him get. I think he has been attacked 6 or 7 times inside so far. I wouldn't kill him but keep him inside as an example."

agree this must be the best deterant

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

"he should be let out - after serving 20 years for each murder like in america where they can get 20 life sentances to run concurrent.

Let him out the day the victims families feel that what he did no longer affects them."

Hope you mean consecutively !!!!

Well, am not sure I have heard anyone claim he is innocent?

I understand that he is seeking a court ruling to set a minimum tariff, something that should be done in all cases. The judge at the original trial only ever recommended that he serves 20 years for each life that he took, no official tariff was set.

There has been some talk in the news that I have heard suggesting that due to his mental state his trial should never have taken place. This does not suggest that he was innocent of the crimes. I understand that paranoid schizophrenia can be controlled by drugs. However, should he choose not to take them then he will once again be a danger to women I am sure.

Currently, in the UK, (I believe) that the official list of whole life sentences contains 35 names just now.

This man was evil, and will continue to be evil and One would hope that any judge considering this case will make him the 36th name on that list.

» Add a new message to this topic