FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > aggression..

aggression..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unsterman OP   Man  over a year ago

Brum..ish

It seems to me that the most aggressive women on here are the ones that are perhaps not the most attractive.

For the obese or shall we say the less appealing Ladies this site is a godsend...for the first time they are in demand because its clear that some blokes are so desperate that anyone will do.

Because of this they relish the chance to become 'high and mighty'.

Just read some of the Forums and check the profiles of the writers of the most hostile and belligerent articles........

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

There must be better ways to commit social suicide than to do it in the forums?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oooohhhhhhh

Looked in the room and ran straight out again ....

well......was nice knowing you.....well done matey

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Awwwww.... fat bird knock you back then?

By *aughty_kittyWoman  over a year ago

finger licking good

hahaha i aint fat and i am one of the worst, must be a minger then

Brum..ish

no, I have never contacted a fat bird as you call them...

Its on here they are aggresive and try to be clever....pretend they are gods gift etc.

"It seems to me that the most aggressive women on here are the ones that are perhaps not the most attractive.

"

I just had a thought.... does the same apply to men? In which case.... nah I better not quote the line from Predator

Jeeeez...and it just keeps on coming

were you a kamikaze pilot in a past life??

well i am a fat bird...but luckily im stupid too!!! lol

All this coming from a guy who says he'll travel any distance for a shag - screams desparate in my book

"well i am a fat bird...but luckily im stupid too!!! lol "

calm down there missy....that might be construed as aggressive

One day he'll look back at this posts and think "ahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's why I am tugging it myself"

"well i am a fat bird...but luckily im stupid too!!! lol

calm down there missy....that might be construed as aggressive "

said in a very non aggressive im not better than you...but am always grateful if anyone wants to shag me way!!!!

"well i am a fat bird...but luckily im stupid too!!! lol

calm down there missy....that might be construed as aggressive

said in a very non aggressive im not better than you...but am always grateful if anyone wants to shag me way!!!! "

"One day he'll look back at this posts and think "ahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's why I am tugging it myself" "

What? you dont think he already typed it one handed????

By *iss scarlettWoman  over a year ago

in scarlettsville ,west lothian

How very dare you! I am a fat lady and in demand and certainly not by men and ladies who couldn't get anyone else. I have met the slim and not so slim the attractive and the really stunning on here ,so you are talking nonsense.

"One day he'll look back at this posts and think "ahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's why I am tugging it myself"

What? you dont think he already typed it one handed???? "

damn....am sat here just imagining the state of his keyboard......don't think i wanna eat my cream cheese sarnie now

Anyone got a comfy chair and some popcorn so i can sit back and watch this one go

I must count to ten, I must count to ten, I must count to ten.

Ok this is the after 10 reply

There are no mingers on this site, every woman here is beautifull to someone.

I think Sasha is gorgeous but that's me, many guys think she is too skinny, too tall, too short, don't like dark haired girls, too fat.

Everyone has preferences and I know a lot of guys who wouldn't be attracted to a size 10 to save thier lives, they love the fuller figure women and are very happy when they find them.

As for aggressive because your ugly or large, utter crap, there are as many aggressive slim, tall, short, 3 legged, one eyed women on here as there are large aggressive women and there are just as many aggressive men of all shapes, sizes and ages.

I personally think you simply look at profiles and if they are not to your liking you make your mind up on that basis, I bet when you look at profiles of those you find attractive you quickly forgive any aggressiveness you perceive in their posts.

finger licking good

i think he has a point, u not seen the bbws when they raid greggs fuck me they are mental and ruddddddddde

"One day he'll look back at this posts and think "ahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's why I am tugging it myself"

What? you dont think he already typed it one handed???? "

He does have a point about people trying to be clever... but then they can't all be as clever as me

"Anyone got a comfy chair and some popcorn so i can sit back and watch this one go "

this wont go anywhere all the obese aggressive less appealing ladies are all out shagging.....now you will have to excuse me....i have a date!!!!

oh and ......... lol

Some men will have sex with anyone, most won't, most that go for larger ladies do so because that is what they enjoy.

Some women will have sex with anyone, lucky for you

That is called personal choice and unless someone has promoted you to Chancellor of the British Reich you have no right to question anyone's personal choice.

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

this has GOT to be a wind-up! Methinks this is a duplicate profile from a mischief maker?

But if it isn't, then someones chances of a meet just dropped through the floor...

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

For the obese or shall we say the less appealing Ladies this site is a godsend...for the first time they are in demand because its clear that some blokes are so desperate that anyone will do.

O dear you really need to learn how to play nicely in the playground dont you!

So your saying that the obese are less than appealing.... wow.

Is that just your opinion? I know several big ladies who in clubs and parties are the ones with the most attention! So personally I think your talking out of your bottom.

You cant generalise like that, its like saying all older men who have been on the site for about a year with only 2 comments and bi are stupid generalising idiots who dont know how to be polite really!

You really do need to learn dont you how the forums work.

Everyone has their own dos and dont likes so I suggest if you have your own preferances that you close your mouth and maybe think before you speak next time.

Ps I am not obese but still get attention at clubs. Not an agressive person only when silly men open their mouth to spill out some rubbish.

Now I feel better

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

"It seems to me that the most aggressive women on here are the ones that are perhaps not the most attractive.

Just read some of the Forums and check the profiles of the writers of the most hostile and belligerent articles........ "

Perhaps the OP would like to substantiate his findings. Was it a MORI or and IPSOS poll one wonders

"i think he has a point, u not seen the bbws when they raid greggs fuck me they are mental and ruddddddddde "

I wouldn't know... I am banned from Greggs for trying to choke the manager on jumbo sausage roll forcibly inserted in his mouth. It was only to be expected though… what else did he think was going to happen after running out of coconut macaroons at 3.30 in the afternoon!

Just read some of the Forums and check the profiles of the writers of the most hostile and belligerent articles........ "

Fuckin ell mate looks like looks like you got a reaction from your fan club!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

perhaps the op would care to put up a decent profile pic of himself so that ALL the ladies here can see exactly what an Adonis we are missing out on...

Bridgend

Just read some of the Forums and check the profiles of the writers of the most hostile and belligerent articles........

Fuckin ell mate looks like looks like you got a reaction from your fan club!"

Would that be the Fuck A Numpty(fan) club

Would that be the Fuck A Numpty(fan) club "

Who knows he was on about aggressive munters and he got a reaction from.....

finger licking good

Who knows he was on about aggressive munters and he got a reaction from....."

ooooooo LOL

Brum..ish

not at all matey...but think you might have been!

Brum..ish

another large girl being clever?

"

Choosey people who are still getting more action than him? Was that it?

Brum..ish

it would just make you feel bad about what you have missed sweething!

Brum..ish

POINT IS VERY NEAR PROVED I THINK

Brum..ish

NOT A VERY WELL THOUGHT OUT REPLY

near kings lynn

Justoral we all wish you the very best with swinging and remeber you started this thread with your words. No good then thinking that everyone is laughing at someone else, look in the mirror hun x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"NOT A VERY WELL THOUGHT OUT REPLY"

psst , no one will know who you are answering unless you hit the quote button too

Well looking in from the outside i see lots of big girls wielding huge sticks calling for blood lmao

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

*_emmefatale hides behind her sofa* can someone call me when the dust settles purrrlease ?????

"Well looking in from the outside i see lots of big girls wielding huge sticks calling for blood lmao "

not blood.....just superiority!!!

"Well looking in from the outside i see lots of big girls wielding huge sticks calling for blood lmao

not blood.....just superiority!!! "

Weight superiority over the op? lol

Bridgend

A confident woman, who knows what she wants and gets it.

Think in this case the OP uses the term "agressive" because no-one else is supposed to have the audacity to question his statement. We are all entitled to an opinion but most would base theirs on fact and not make blanket statements.

I agree mate… real ugly inside and out munters do get aggressive… especially when they gat knocked back from people they think should be gagging for it from anyone who asks.

So, on a scale of 1-10 how aggressive would you say your post was…. and where does that put you on the muntometer?

The truth is… quite a lot of people may appear to be reacting but are more likely taking the piss. In all honesty I can only read your post as one of two things:

1 – a wind-up by someone who obviously hasn’t got enough to do in his life.

2 – a bitter cry of frustration from someone having trouble dealing with their own situation.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"it would just make you feel bad about what you have missed sweething!"

Oh believe me pal, it's you that has missed out..... BIG TIME!!

Ok...i phoned the BBC newsdesk to try and get them to cover this one...but the rather large girl on the switch board told me to "f*ck off and get a life you pathetic little tw*t. We're not covering these f*cking stories anymore. The c*nts at the top have slashed our F*cking budget this morning. So, if you don't hang up the F*cking phone now i'll come round there and cave your pathetic head in with a baseball bat!!!!!!"

well..............

"Ok...i phoned the BBC newsdesk to try and get them to cover this one...but the rather large girl on the switch board told me to "f*ck off and get a life you pathetic little tw*t. We're not covering these f*cking stories anymore. The c*nts at the top have slashed our F*cking budget this morning. So, if you don't hang up the F*cking phone now i'll come round there and cave your pathetic head in with a baseball bat!!!!!!"

well.............. "

Sorry I didn't realise it was you

"Ok...i phoned the BBC newsdesk to try and get them to cover this one...but the rather large girl on the switch board told me to "f*ck off and get a life you pathetic little tw*t. We're not covering these f*cking stories anymore. The c*nts at the top have slashed our F*cking budget this morning. So, if you don't hang up the F*cking phone now i'll come round there and cave your pathetic head in with a baseball bat!!!!!!"

well..............

Sorry I didn't realise it was you "

Am still recovering from the last time....you really need to take an anger management course you know. If you're not careful there are some here that may consider you to be a tad aggressive

well..............

Am still recovering from the last time....you really need to take an anger management course you know. If you're not careful there are some here that may consider you to be a tad aggressive "

Wimps!

well..............

Am still recovering from the last time....you really need to take an anger management course you know. If you're not careful there are some here that may consider you to be a tad aggressive

Wimps!"

Bring it on

............runs and hides behind femme's sofa........

well..............

Wimps!

Bring it on

............runs and hides behind femme's sofa........"

He is having a wind up isnt he lol. But the reaction he has got does say something.

finger licking good

yawwwwwwn. one of u fat girls go sit on him

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Private mails are just that , private.

Please respect other users privacy and don't paste them word for word on the forums , even without naming who sent them.

near kings lynn

well..............

Wimps!

Bring it on

He is having a wind up isnt he lol. But the reaction he has got does say something."

Hunny the reaction is showing that alot of people who use the forums on a regular basis get fed up of silly people who are clearly talking out of the bottom! Also shows that he is very narrow minded too but of course wont see it lol

"yawwwwwwn. one of u fat girls go sit on him"

i'll sit on him kitty....you tickle him till hes sick!!!!

Bridgend

"yawwwwwwn. one of u fat girls go sit on him"

I'd rather have a steak bake kitty lol

finger licking good

[Removed by poster at 02/03/10 13:50:30]

finger licking good

u know what girls i would pay no attention to him, he clearly is angry with females for having sense to know he is not worth shavin their legs for let alone shag!!!

angry man

well..............

Wimps!

Bring it on

He is having a wind up isnt he lol. But the reaction he has got does say something."

It says the post was meant to incite... that's all it says.

If you go into a Rugby Club changing room and declare "All rugby players are closet gays with small dicks desperate to cop a feel in the scrum and that's why they get aggressive because they would rather be taking it up the arse" Would you be surprised if there was a sudden sensation of pain running throughout your body?

well..............

Wimps!

Bring it on

He is having a wind up isnt he lol. But the reaction he has got does say something.

If you go into a Rugby Club changing room and declare "All rugby players are closet gays with small dicks desperate to cop a feel in the scrum and that's why they get aggressive because they would rather be taking it up the arse" Would you be surprised if there was a sudden sensation of pain running throughout your body?

"

would that pain be anything to do with the small dicked gay players gang raping me in the showers????

"u know what girls i would pay no attention to him, he clearly is angry with females for having sense to know he is not worth shavin their legs for let alone shag!!!

angry man "

good fun on a boring afternoon tho hey??

well..............

Wimps!

Bring it on

would that pain be anything to do with the small dicked gay players gang raping me in the showers????"

It's not the small dick ones you need to worry about hunni

well..............

Wimps!

Bring it on

would that pain be anything to do with the small dicked gay players gang raping me in the showers????

It's not the small dick ones you need to worry about hunni "

I knew i enjoyed rugby for a good reason

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It has gone very quiet, should we all be worried?

I agree with someone on this thread, either the post was done for effect and to get a reaction ( which worked ) or the person isn't having much luck in finding meets.

The one thing I would have to agree with him on is though, there are a hell of a lot of profiles that come across as aggressive......if we were looking for couples and fems I would be scared to mail some of them

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"It has gone very quiet, should we all be worried?

I agree with someone on this thread, either the post was done for effect and to get a reaction ( which worked ) or the person isn't having much luck in finding meets.

The one thing I would have to agree with him on is though, there are a hell of a lot of profiles that come across as aggressive......if we were looking for couples and fems I would be scared to mail some of them "

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Oh I would mail you because you have fig rolls

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Oh I would mail you because you have fig rolls"
i have more than fig rolls.........bring Mr R

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Oh I would mail you because you have fig rollsi have more than fig rolls.........bring Mr R "

Mr R would go all gooey with your eyes, so he wouldn't be any use to you then lol

"....

The one thing I would have to agree with him on is though, there are a hell of a lot of profiles that come across as aggressive......if we were looking for couples and fems I would be scared to mail some of them "

Is that because they are aggressive people or just been pushed too far by numpties sending shite messages?

Yeah I know..... an assortment of both.

But are all the aggressive profiles those of fat birds?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"....

The one thing I would have to agree with him on is though, there are a hell of a lot of profiles that come across as aggressive......if we were looking for couples and fems I would be scared to mail some of them

Is that because they are aggressive people or just been pushed too far by numpties sending shite messages?

But are all the aggressive profiles those of fat birds?"

No, maybe I should have said that too

No, I just meant in general.....you do see a lot of it.

We hear enough of what drives people up the wall when people don't read profiles and can fully understand why some people get annoyed, but it doesn't take away the fact that they do sound aggressive.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Oh I would mail you because you have fig rollsi have more than fig rolls.........bring Mr R

Mr R would go all gooey with your eyes, so he wouldn't be any use to you then lol"

i have good revival techniques ya know

"....

But are all the aggressive profiles those of fat birds?"

Its nothing to do with being fat its that the less pretty people get less messages so are not as happy and so can get cross on here.

"....

We hear enough of what drives people up the wall when people don't read profiles and can fully understand why some people get annoyed, but it doesn't take away the fact that they do sound aggressive."

I have to admit…. even I am scared by a few of them

omg you are one nasty man, And if you was all that yourself then how cum no picture? lol yep that says it all haha. There is beautiful in everybody remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... If everyone was built the same way life would be very boring dont you think??? go get a life lol

"....

We hear enough of what drives people up the wall when people don't read profiles and can fully understand why some people get annoyed, but it doesn't take away the fact that they do sound aggressive."

Profiles that are aggressive, full of capital letters, foul language aimed at those they dont want to meet, those that threaten violence during a meet for violating rules (which we would never do), all mean we would never dream of contacting them.

By *hristalCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"There must be better ways to commit social suicide than to do it in the forums? "

He might as well look for another swinging site i think

Christal x

Well this fat bird has just spent the day playing with my lovely friend who loves my wobbly saggy bits even though he is thin, lithe and runs marathons. As for aggresive? Well that's debatable as trying to shove a vibrating, inflating butt plug up my friends jacksy while he was strapped to my bed could be seen as an act of aggression!

Notting

tut tut tut!!!!!

If you dont like someones profile go to the next one!

The ones that are aggressive with CAPS and such like actually make me laugh, i dont contact them tho!!

Menston near Ilkley

"There must be better ways to commit social suicide than to do it in the forums?

Christal x"

There are a few others who could join him there too. pmsl

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Well this fat bird has just spent the day playing with my lovely friend who loves my wobbly saggy bits even though he is thin, lithe and runs marathons. As for aggresive? Well that's debatable as trying to shove a vibrating, inflating butt plug up my friends jacksy while he was strapped to my bed could be seen as an act of aggression! "

I bet you wouldn't be as gentle with the OP

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Obese women less attractive lol. You got a lot to learn. Just cause there not YOUR preference doesnt mean there not someone elses. All the women i personally know on this site, slim, medium or large are all gorgeous and could get a guy every day of the week if they chose too.

Your thread stinks of two things

1 Attention seeking

2 Being rejected.

By *hristalCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"There must be better ways to commit social suicide than to do it in the forums?

Christal x

There are a few others who could join him there too. pmsl "

Oh yes!

I know this has been said so many times before but it ruins it for the nice single guys.

Christalx

Oh its a good thing maddie is on holiday lol, might send her a telegram lol

Notting

"Oh its a good thing maddie is on holiday lol, might send her a telegram lol"

Seee the sun has come out for you for your wee break

Errrr, why are you two allowed on holiday at the same time eh????

"Oh its a good thing maddie is on holiday lol, might send her a telegram lol

Seee the sun has come out for you for your wee break

Errrr, why are you two allowed on holiday at the same time eh????"

Lol, im only allowed a two day break cause high priestess has gone for 17 days lol.

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

I agree this original post seems very attention seeking but because it has been rewarded with lots of replies and reaction and attention it is likely to reinforce that behaviour.

Best thing is to blank such posts and not rise to it but easier said than done!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I agree this original post seems very attention seeking but because it has been rewarded with lots of replies and reaction and attention it is likely to reinforce that behaviour.

Best thing is to blank such posts and not rise to it but easier said than done!"

*nods*

"I agree this original post seems very attention seeking but because it has been rewarded with lots of replies and reaction and attention it is likely to reinforce that behaviour.

Best thing is to blank such posts and not rise to it but easier said than done!"

Ahhh but that is very hard for all of us ugly aggressive types.

Just got online and all i gotta say at this moment is......

You cheeky fooker

How to make friends and influence people, i think not...........

Hang on a minuit, how comes desparate men only shag obese women? has it never accured to you that these men who will 'shag anything' actually find these women you think are so minging attractive

honest to god what a rude, arrogant man you are

Brum..ish

every post on here is attention seekng....have'nt you sussed that yet? lol

Brum..ish

now you know thats not true...except for the real weidos!

Brum..ish

point proved I think!

"now you know thats not true...except for the real weidos!"

so what you saying then? that because im not 21 and a size 8 only desparate men shag me?

Hang on a minuit, how comes desparate men only shag obese women? has it never accured to you that these men who will 'shag anything' actually find these women you think are so minging attractive

honest to god what a rude, arrogant man you are "

I will check with me fella that i been seeing for two yrs plus if its cuz its thru sympathy that he shags me . ????

Brum..ish

how sad that you feel you have to ask him.

Menston near Ilkley

Excuse me justoral might I enqire why you never shag women? I think its fair to ask don't you?

"how sad that you feel you have to ask him."

You need to hit the quote button so people know what your replying to

"+quote"

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

"how sad that you feel you have to ask him."

Like this! Marvel how she doesn't rise to your comment!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Time out time.