FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Will some men ever learn!?!?!

Will some men ever learn!?!?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Usually I'm a spectator in these forums but last nights encounter with someone who clearly thinks he was owed something he did nothing to get, left me annoyed and wondering how many others go through the same thing....

Against my better judgement after fun and respectful cam session with someone else, I decide to just shut this guy up and cam with him... Mind you the convo first went like this :

Idiot: Hi how are you

Me:Good thanks and your self

Dufus:Wanna cam

Me:Lol no thanx I'm not that easy, don't even know what you look like...

Well you get the idea so after a few face pic trades, not impressed but its not always about that...I didn't trade anything x-rated nor did I say I would show anything x-rated, as soon as he gets on cam he demands to see my pussy...I laugh and say no...telling him that he honestly didn't give me a reason to even show him my 42DDD's which he still hasn't seen at this point but I'm laying in bed and he's not blind...even that's not good enough for this guy...he continues to ask me to see me wet pussy. I tell him No, your not going to see it, you've done to deserve such a luxury he then starts saying I'm a tease, I respond saying a tease is someone who said you would see something and then say no, I told you we could Skype to talk because that's how you said you would prove to me you are a decent guy....so find someone else to show their kitty bye.

I don't even know why I wasted 5 mins on this idiot, there are gorgeous guys on here worth me dropping my panties over lol but have never even ask which scores huge points in my book especially being new to this.... I'm just wondering how many others have dealt with the same thing!? I mean hell I have hunks that just want me to watch them and then I encounter this dufus....frustrating lol I was going to block him last night but didn't know if I was over reacting

Share your experiences and advice please and thanx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

welcome

just block and move on and maximise your use of the filters to help you select playmates.

there are great people, some not so good as in everyday life.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

This is the reason I never ever cam.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I sometimes have my cam on when I'm chatting, but I wouldn't cam specifically with someone, as I think I'd find it very boring.

That chap sounds very pushy. If you'd shown him your bits and bobs, I doubt that would have been the end of it. He'd have wanted more and more.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Share your experiences and advice please and thanx"

My experiences? The only times I've been in chat (rare) its always 'neck up' and fully clothed. Unless I'm in the bath - in which case it's just neck up.

My advice? No point getting stressed about it and ranting - just block and move on! The situation you describe is nothing new and why camming doesn't interest me. I prefer reality.

Blocking him now! Glad to know I wasn't over reacting!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Welcome to the forums,,

I know I ve done nothing for it, although tequila can be offered,, can I see your boobies,,;-)

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Welcome.

Block, move on and chalk it up as a learning experience. If you go into a non directing room I think it's less likely to happen too.

I don't go on camera.

Enjoy the good bits and walk away from the bad.

"Welcome to the forums,,

I know I ve done nothing for it, although tequila can be offered,, can I see your boobies,,;-) "

Haha Nice, well since you've asked nicely

Great profile by the way Can't believe you made me read the whole thing lol

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

Sounds like one of the many guys on here who get angry when you turn down their painstakingly thought out "fancy a fuck" message.

"Welcome to the forums,,

I know I ve done nothing for it, although tequila can be offered,, can I see your boobies,,;-)

Great profile by the way Can't believe you made me read the whole thing lol"

Don't encourage him.

It's nice to see one more Transatlantic Fabster joining in.

[Removed by poster at 29/09/13 14:03:29]

"Usually I'm a spectator in these forums but last nights encounter with someone who clearly thinks he was owed something he did nothing to get, left me annoyed and wondering how many others go through the same thing....

Against my better judgement after fun and respectful cam session with someone else, I decide to just shut this guy up and cam with him... Mind you the convo first went like this :

Idiot: Hi how are you

Me:Good thanks and your self

Dufus:Wanna cam

Me:Lol no thanx I'm not that easy, don't even know what you look like...

Well you get the idea so after a few face pic trades, not impressed but its not always about that...I didn't trade anything x-rated nor did I say I would show anything x-rated, as soon as he gets on cam he demands to see my pussy...I laugh and say no...telling him that he honestly didn't give me a reason to even show him my 42DDD's which he still hasn't seen at this point but I'm laying in bed and he's not blind...even that's not good enough for this guy...he continues to ask me to see me wet pussy. I tell him No, your not going to see it, you've done to deserve such a luxury he then starts saying I'm a tease, I respond saying a tease is someone who said you would see something and then say no, I told you we could Skype to talk because that's how you said you would prove to me you are a decent guy....so find someone else to show their kitty bye.

I don't even know why I wasted 5 mins on this idiot, there are gorgeous guys on here worth me dropping my panties over lol but have never even ask which scores huge points in my book especially being new to this.... I'm just wondering how many others have dealt with the same thing!? I mean hell I have hunks that just want me to watch them and then I encounter this dufus....frustrating lol I was going to block him last night but didn't know if I was over reacting

Share your experiences and advice please and thanx"

you didn't show him your kitty oh you mean person ,he he

when we go on cam the first things most guys say is show me her pussy, as if they don't know how to seduce a woman ?

"Welcome to the forums,,

Great profile by the way Can't believe you made me read the whole thing lol

Don't encourage him.

It's nice to see one more Transatlantic Fabster joining in.

"

haha I'll try not to! and Thank you

I got shut of my webcam because of crappy pictures and sound,but also there was some right weirdos on it.I am very,very broad minded but some of the antics they got up to left a lot to be desired.

He asked me if I was wet...I said Ummm NO what did you do to get me there?!?! haha he didn't think that was as funny as I did, My man was laying next to me laughing his butt off, told me I was horrible! Well he asked!!

"I got shut of my webcam because of crappy pictures and sound,but also there was some right weirdos on it.I am very,very broad minded but some of the antics they got up to left a lot to be desired."

I can only imagine, I had a guy that kept messaging us asking if we wanted a video of him "going" on himself....needless to say I didn't reply

"I got shut of my webcam because of crappy pictures and sound,but also there was some right weirdos on it.I am very,very broad minded but some of the antics they got up to left a lot to be desired.

I can only imagine, I had a guy that kept messaging us asking if we wanted a video of him "going" on himself....needless to say I didn't reply "

Men, eh? Either cummin' or goin'

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

Share your experiences and advice please and thanx

My experiences? The only times I've been in chat (rare) its always 'neck up' and fully clothed. Unless I'm in the bath - in which case it's just neck up.

My advice? No point getting stressed about it and ranting - just block and move on! The situation you describe is nothing new and why camming doesn't interest me. I prefer reality. "

^^^^This!

Well I dunno

Do you think perhaps by going to cam when you had no interest in the guy may have been an imprudent move on your part

I can see why having got you manoeuvred to that position he would have his hopes raised that persuasion n cajoling may move the goalposts even further in his intended direction

Soooo I can't see ALL the blame should be laid at his door

"Well I dunno

Do you think perhaps by going to cam when you had no interest in the guy may have been an imprudent move on your part

I can see why having got you manoeuvred to that position he would have his hopes raised that persuasion n cajoling may move the goalposts even further in his intended direction

Soooo I can't see ALL the blame should be laid at his door "

Not at all, as I mentioned above he told me he wanted to Skype to talk, which I've done already...it's turned out to be cool and something that I thought I would so again, so when I mentioned my not being horny and not camming to play ( all messages I still have) it was him who still lied to me and figured that by possibly showing me his wang would change my mind.....well it didn't... Thanx for asking tho I don't tease, I don't get someone's hopes up... It's just not my style! NEXT :D

"Well I dunno

Soooo I can't see ALL the blame should be laid at his door

Not at all, as I mentioned above he told me he wanted to Skype to talk, which I've done already...it's turned out to be cool and something that I thought I would so again, so when I mentioned my not being horny and not camming to play ( all messages I still have) it was him who still lied to me and figured that by possibly showing me his wang would change my mind.....well it didn't... Thanx for asking tho I don't tease, I don't get someone's hopes up... It's just not my style! NEXT :D"

Oh well, you were there n we weren't do I guess you know best. I know nothing bout camming n Skye n all that wangly fizzy stuff so I'm no authority on any of it

» Add a new message to this topic