FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Giving birth, just a thought

Giving birth, just a thought

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

You occasionally hear women saying that giving birth is more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Hmmm.

Well I don't agree because after a year or so after giving birth sometimes a woman will say "I would like another baby." You never hear a guy say "I fancy another kick in the nuts."

Your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exxifun5Couple  over a year ago

NORWICH

"You occasionally hear women saying that giving birth is more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Hmmm.

Well I don't agree because after a year or so after giving birth sometimes a woman will say "I would like another baby." You never hear a guy say "I fancy another kick in the nuts."

Your thoughts? "

Ahhh but a woman just gets on with it and copes a man needs the rest of his life to get over it lol .... its like the man flu v normal flu lol x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You occasionally hear women saying that giving birth is more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Hmmm.

Your thoughts?

Ahhh but a woman just gets on with it and copes a man needs the rest of his life to get over it lol

.... its like the man flu v normal flu lol x "

thats why scientists havent sorted men carrying the baby yet cause you'd hear about it til the kid was 18 and only ever have one!

Giving birth is the reason a woman is a woman...

By *atcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"Giving birth is the reason a woman is a woman..."

Yes, and?

Women are programmed to forgot the pain immediately as the baby is born or else the human race would have stopped ages ago

Men are drama queens and over exaggerate the pain and it is the worst thing in their life time

Is it not because the reward after the pain of giving birth is so much greater then no reward after being kicked in the nuts.

Was this not posted last week?

By *exxifun5Couple  over a year ago

NORWICH

Your thoughts?

Ahhh but a woman just gets on with it and copes a man needs the rest of his life to get over it lol

.... its like the man flu v normal flu lol x

thats why scientists havent sorted men carrying the baby yet cause you'd hear about it til the kid was 18 and only ever have one! "

"Was this not posted last week?

"

Not sure if it was last week but was very recently.

By *ickndomCouple  over a year ago

Wimborne

"Women are programmed to forgot the pain immediately as the baby is born or else the human race would have stopped ages ago

Men are drama queens and over exaggerate the pain and it is the worst thing in their life time "

OOOWWW you women are hard lol, its tough being a man, Honest

"Is it not because the reward after the pain of giving birth is so much greater then no reward after being kicked in the nuts. "

exactly what i was thinkiny

"Giving birth is the reason a woman is a woman..."

Thats it on this subject.

giving birth , is the most natural thing a female will ever do, for obvious reasons they make a fuss, to get more attention.

All animals reproduce, only the human species, creates a fuss...

"Was this not posted last week?

"

And it was exactly the same reason for men having it worse

"Women are programmed to forgot the pain immediately as the baby is born or else the human race would have stopped ages ago

Men are drama queens and over exaggerate the pain and it is the worst thing in their life time "

Unless you have a c-section. I still get pain from it!

If they put a tv show on of guys getting kicked in the nuts I wouldn't want to watch it

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Guys....

Try getting kicked in the nuts every 3 mins for about 6 hours....

Then come back and ask us why we make such a fuss of it

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I can't comment on any pain from childbirth since I had none as I just laid there - it was kinda like the conception, just with a bit more force that time

some women dont mind pain so much and some like having something to moan about. the new forest ponies dont make a noise when they have their foals but they do scream because a man near us saw a foal get killed by a lorry and its mother screamed.

Men are drama queens and over exaggerate the pain and it is the worst thing in their life time

Unless you have a c-section. I still get pain from it!"

C section is not a birth, but a delivery.... not what nature intended, but...glad we have C-sections....

Unless you have a c-section. I still get pain from it!

C section is not a birth, but a delivery.... not what nature intended, but...glad we have C-sections...."

A C section is still considered a method of giving birth! The baby is born regardless of which exit it comes out of!

A woman has something amazing to show for it and that becomes a constant in her life and slowly erases the memory of the pain or at the very least makes it seem worth going through for the end result.

It's not a great comparison.

But women can have pain relief when giving birth.

Guys can't when getting booted I the happy sack.

"But women can have pain relief when giving birth.

Guys can't when getting booted I the happy sack. "

Not always, I asked for an epidural but the the surgeons were dealing with several emergency c sections so by the time they were free it was time to push so all I had was gas and air and after giving birth I had to wait for surgery with a third degree tear (4th degree being the worse) right from inside my vajayjay to my anus, I think that trumps being kicked in the family jewels to be honest!

[Removed by poster at 25/09/13 16:33:12]

» Add a new message to this topic