FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > saving lives

saving lives

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I saved 2 lives this week (potentially anyway). Life one was a d*unk man tottering about on the wrong side of the barrier at the train station. Silly sod had got off the train and walked down the platform past the safety barrier. Only me and 2 feet of platform between him and the track. Second life was a kitten with his neck stuck in a football net. The more he struggled the tighter it got so I had to cut it with scissors. He is now my best friend, snuggled under my neck

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

well done

By *taffsfella1Man  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Good job it's the kitten who's your new best friend and not the d*unk!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent job, I bet that made you feel awesome. Well I guess I'm your karmic balance for the week as I nearly killed two people. But I abided my new resolution and was calm as a motherfucker!

By *unglerivermonkeyMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Well done

A couple of weeks back I managed to save a chiwawa. It had escaped through an open door and was being chased by it's screaming owner shouting at me to catch it.

Instinct told me that it was going to bolt into the road and oncoming traffic so I did a kind of silly policeman's hand in the air to stop the traffic.

Sure enough it ran into the road but I just managed to grab the wee thing and got a nice cuddle from the relieved lady owner.

Almost definitely yes.

I was driving down the road the other day and a mother was walking down the road on her mobile phone, her child was running along an embankment.

I slowed right down and stopped because I knew what was going to happen.

The child fell on the hill and rolled down into the road.

At this point I was fully stationary as I'd anticipated what was going to happen.

The mother turned round dropped her mobile phone at the sight of her child in the road and mouthed "Thank you" to me.

Yeah I saved a life.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Good job it's the kitten who's your new best friend and not the d*unk! "

He's in the bath

Well done op

My OH saved a hegdehog the other day.....was very proud of himself and is now self proclaimed "daddy" of the hedgehogs haha!

In Your Bush

"My OH saved a hegdehog the other day.....was very proud of himself and is now self proclaimed "daddy" of the hedgehogs haha!

"

That makes him Boss Hog lol

"My OH saved a hegdehog the other day.....was very proud of himself and is now self proclaimed "daddy" of the hedgehogs haha!

That makes him Boss Hog lol"

Haha! Shame I ain't no Daisy Duke though

In Your Bush

That makes him Boss Hog lol

Haha! Shame I ain't no Daisy Duke though "

I dunno. Go a squeeze into some tight denim shorts and we will take a vote

By *urvywelshCouple  over a year ago

Everywhere and nowhere baby

A former colleague ate a coconut covered sweet and started choking. I just done that heinlick (sorry if not spelt right) thing on him. The sweet shot out of his mouth at speed! Nearly had someone's eye out!?!

He thanked me for saving his life. It was just an instinct thing.

"Excellent job, I bet that made you feel awesome. Well I guess I'm your karmic balance for the week as I nearly killed two people. But I abided my new resolution and was calm as a motherfucker! "

I hope not on purpose!

I was driving home from work a few weeks ago on the motorway, was around 1am as we had a late shift, and I could see something moving up ahead in the fast lane, swaying in and out of the fast lane and central reservation. I pulled into the second lane to see that it was a man, in a pair of underpants, trying to jump infront of oncoming traffic, so I slammed my brakes on and pulled in just past him. I quickly dialled for the police and said what junction I was at and needed assistance ASAP.

I just tried talking to the guy who was sobbing and clearly d*unk, I managed to get him to sit and talk with me for a few minutes, and literally 2 minutes later the blue lights came zooming along, and collected him! Poor chap

Yes, when I was 10. My stepfather was stabbed multiple times, including in an artery.

Having been a member of a red cross group I remembered what to do and used a tshirt to tie round his arm to stop the blood.

"Almost definitely yes.

I was driving down the road the other day and a mother was walking down the road on her mobile phone, her child was running along an embankment.

I slowed right down and stopped because I knew what was going to happen.

The child fell on the hill and rolled down into the road.

At this point I was fully stationary as I'd anticipated what was going to happen.

The mother turned round dropped her mobile phone at the sight of her child in the road and mouthed "Thank you" to me.

Yeah I saved a life. "

Did you not mention that she should maybe pay more attention to her kid than to her phone while walking near roads?

See it all the time, accident waiting to happen x

"I was driving home from work a few weeks ago on the motorway, was around 1am as we had a late shift, and I could see something moving up ahead in the fast lane, swaying in and out of the fast lane and central reservation. I pulled into the second lane to see that it was a man, in a pair of underpants, trying to jump infront of oncoming traffic, so I slammed my brakes on and pulled in just past him. I quickly dialled for the police and said what junction I was at and needed assistance ASAP.

I just tried talking to the guy who was sobbing and clearly d*unk, I managed to get him to sit and talk with me for a few minutes, and literally 2 minutes later the blue lights came zooming along, and collected him! Poor chap "

I've seen many d*unk people close to roads looking like they will fall in

"Good job it's the kitten who's your new best friend and not the d*unk!

He's in the bath

Well done op "

I spoke to the d*unk man as I headed him towards the exit and asked if he had family or someone to call. He said he had no one

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Good job it's the kitten who's your new best friend and not the d*unk!

He's in the bath

Well done op

I spoke to the d*unk man as I headed him towards the exit and asked if he had family or someone to call. He said he had no one "

Lots of people have no one....sad....

» Add a new message to this topic