FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nairobi

Nairobi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Unbelievable.

Killing children.

Just heard they shot a pregnant doctor who was weeks away from giving birth. Whats even worse. British nationals apart of Al-Shabab attack.

All in the name of God. What ?

It has to stopped.

Am a happy soul generally but this makes me very angry. Horrible human beings.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, I cried while watching the news earlier. I'm just so sick of it all. At the risk of sounding like a miss world contestant, I really wish there was world peace.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

all very, very sad...

"Yes, I cried while watching the news earlier. I'm just so sick of it all. At the risk of sounding like a miss world contestant, I really wish there was world peace. "

Me too.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Horrible human beings without doubt but I dont think that the involvement of British nationals makes it worse to be honest.

I know the shopping centre very well. A tragedy for all involved regardless of their nationality. Its bad full stop.

"Horrible human beings without doubt but I dont think that the involvement of British nationals makes it worse to be honest.

I know the shopping centre very well. A tragedy for all involved regardless of their nationality. Its bad full stop. "

Nobody said it was worse because British people are victims. Its hideous regardless of nationality, creed or colour. Its senseless.

"Horrible human beings without doubt but I dont think that the involvement of British nationals makes it worse to be honest.

I know the shopping centre very well. A tragedy for all involved regardless of their nationality. Its bad full stop. "

See what your saying but to think British people have a part in this atrocity

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I know the shopping centre very well. A tragedy for all involved regardless of their nationality. Its bad full stop.

See what your saying but to think British people have a part in this atrocity "

Yes, certainly brings it all closer to home. Innocent people just going about their business on a Saturday. Tragic.

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

Nobody said it was worse because British people are victims. Its hideous regardless of nationality, creed or colour. Its senseless.

"

I don't think anybody mentioned victims... but they did mention involvement...in the attack!!

Aside from that it is sickening to see people going about their leisurely business being shot and murdered.

"

Apologies! I thought you meant victims not the terrorists

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe it's time the 'good guys' stop playing by playing by what we think of as common decency and start using the big stick.

By *exySwing3rsCouple  over a year ago

In Your Hearts

A Kenyan Army General was asked, can you forgive terrorists?

He replies,"God forgives, our job is just to arrange the meeting!"

"A Kenyan Army General was asked, can you forgive terrorists?

He replies,"God forgives, our job is just to arrange the meeting!""

» Add a new message to this topic