FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > cucold advice

cucold advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I occasionaly play with a cpl and the guy wants me as his wifes full time bull.

I restrain and blind fold the guy in and out of the bedroom and let him listen.

Can any cuckolds give me advice as to what they enjoy so i could increase my skill set.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I occasionaly play with a cpl and the guy wants me as his wifes full time bull.

I restrain and blind fold the guy in and out of the bedroom and let him listen.

Can any cuckolds give me advice as to what they enjoy so i could increase my skill set."

You'd be better off asking The couple involved. Only they will know what will work for them.

They tend to leave me to do what I want,,,,so far the guy loves everything i do.... the lady just loves the sex !!!

so just wondering if i could make things better with some good advice !!!

By *ammyDodgaMan  over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

Don't give them a cold for a start

Every couple is different, I like to take the lady out on her own, get her view. Then the fella..

You'll find they both have varying views on what they want.. Then ultimately a night with them both. That doesn't mean sex is guaranteed either at that point..

It's just a time to kinda make the cuck squirm a little ( which he tends to like ) as your asking them both what it is they want.. Remember it's a 3 way deal being involved in a cuck relationship. It's not just about having sex with the wife. You need to service all parties..

Take it from me..... You need to be on the same page as both of them otherwise it could be disastrous. Don't assume you know what they want from you.

I have play with them a bit more than a few times !!! i just want to widen my skills set.I have talked to them both ,,,, they both want me to take her to a hotel over night !!!

I am thinking of making the guy do chores !!!!

"I have play with them a bit more than a few times !!! i just want to widen my skills set.I have talked to them both ,,,, they both want me to take her to a hotel over night !!!

I am thinking of making the guy do chores !!!!"

Well that's my point really. There is no point anyone else saying do this or do that. It might not work with the couple. Only you know how far you can go with the humiliation side of things?

Thanks Sals Queen. I will chat to them one at a time but so far they have given me a free hand...so you could be right i need to chat to them,,,, i really do want just to get things right for them.

By *ammyDodgaMan  over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

Read, read read.. No one couple is the same.. Plenty of info out there. Just have to decipher what's bullshit and what's not.. It's not just about fucking her!!!!

He has wants, same as she has wants.

It's not her boyfriend, it's there boyfriend, you remember that and it's going somewhere..

So mix it up like you would with a vanilla lady, dates, late night meets.. Only involve the cuck to some degree.. He drives her.. He becomes a look out on a night out when you just have to have her etc..

Excitement my friend is your bedroom points

"Read, read read.. No one couple is the same.. Plenty of info out there. Just have to decipher what's bullshit and what's not.. It's not just about fucking her!!!!

He has wants, same as she h-as wants.

It's not her boyfriend, it's there boyfriend, you remember that and it's going somewhere..

So mix it up like you would with a vanilla lady, dates, late night meets.. Only involve the cuck to some degree.. He drives her.. He becomes a look out on a night out when you just have to have her etc..

Excitement my friend is your bedroom points"

Couldn't agree more....... Never ignore the cuck!

lol dont worry i wont ignore the cockold as i am driving him to glasgow soon !!!!

» Add a new message to this topic