FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > meeting again

meeting again

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uby0000 OP   Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

if you met an ex after a few years would that spark still be there? I don't think its good to go backwards and anyway they would have changed so much

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

an ex is an ex for a reason. I don't go back. Only one I keep in touch with, is my sons father, for obvious reasons.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I think it depends how good the sex was between you.

hertfordshire

"I think it depends how good the sex was between you."

hmmmm interesting it was ok but..... I don't think its possible to remain friends

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"if you met an ex after a few years would that spark still be there? I don't think its good to go backwards and anyway they would have changed so much "

surely if someone is your ex the sparks gone so there would be nothing to still be there?

By *affy72Woman  over a year ago

Herefordshire

There's only one ex that I've had any sort of spark for after we've split up and that was because he was my first love. We met up again after 20-odd years (although we continued to speak on the phone in that time) and the spark was still there. We are great friends and I love him to bits, we'll always be in each other's lives, just not meant to be together and I'm happy about that as he's a better friend than a boyfriend.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

there's a song that Joss Stone sings with the following lines in it

"even a wise man jumps in misery somewhere down the line,

but only a fool would jump a second time"

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

No....

I usually see them and think....WTF was I thinking!??

"There's only one ex that I've had any sort of spark for after we've split up and that was because he was my first love. We met up again after 20-odd years (although we continued to speak on the phone in that time) and the spark was still there. We are great friends and I love him to bits, we'll always be in each other's lives, just not meant to be together and I'm happy about that as he's a better friend than a boyfriend."

You're very lucky, my ex and I had a great sexual spark for a long while after we split up but friendship was well gone before we split.. I do sometimes still long for her sexually... Then remember everything else!

i've only ever had one relationship. took me 15 years to get rid of him there's no way id ever go back there

you cant fix a broken cup, bin it, too many try and get burnt when the glue melts.

hertfordshire

"if you met an ex after a few years would that spark still be there? I don't think its good to go backwards and anyway they would have changed so much

surely if someone is your ex the sparks gone so there would be nothing to still be there?"

no spark now for sure

No way!!! My mum always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate I don't want them back.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"if you met an ex after a few years would that spark still be there? I don't think its good to go backwards and anyway they would have changed so much "

Eva Braun would go back to Hitler at the drop of a H bomb.

» Add a new message to this topic