FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Asking others...(A gripe)

Asking others...(A gripe)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A gripe of mine, people asking, what your fav, position, fetish, place, sex toy etc etc, but don't mention theirs, are they looking for other people to tell them, as they don't have enough experience of their own, or just can't be asked, or seeing what people say and agreeing with them so they can get a meet????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

innocent mostly, I don't think it is intentional

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

....... or it's just low level wank fodder.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask back when replying, and if they do not respond, then don't reply to anymore of their questions.

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

"A gripe of mine, people asking, what your fav, position, fetish, place, sex toy etc etc, but don't mention theirs, are they looking for other people to tell them, as they don't have enough experience of their own, or just can't be asked, or seeing what people say and agreeing with them so they can get a meet????"

lots on here make out they are somebody they are not ... having met you realise they know nothing yet make out they are some stud on here .. laughable really .... hate men that make out you have so much in common but in reality you are both so incompatable ... rant over

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I think it is when people are relatively inexperienced on here and don't know what else to talk about. I find it unimaginative but don't mind telling them if they ask.

"A gripe of mine, people asking, what your fav, position, fetish, place, sex toy etc etc, but don't mention theirs, are they looking for other people to tell them, as they don't have enough experience of their own, or just can't be asked, or seeing what people say and agreeing with them so they can get a meet????"

Absolutely agree - sometimes it feels as if people on here just want to get a quick fix out of your response, or expect an instant lay.

Anything worth having is usually worth working for, worth the effort, and the pleasure, or talking towards it, slowly finding your way into those private personal interests and sensations...

By *ebsCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Orpington/london

"A gripe of mine, people asking, what your fav, position, fetish, place, sex toy etc etc, but don't mention theirs, are they looking for other people to tell them, as they don't have enough experience of their own, or just can't be asked, or seeing what people say and agreeing with them so they can get a meet????

lots on here make out they are somebody they are not ... having met you realise they know nothing yet make out they are some stud on here .. laughable really .... hate men that make out you have so much in common but in reality you are both so incompatable ... rant over "

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Probably after wank fodder

They just want to read sex words for some cheap titillation I could do with some ideas for dinner today. Not feeling a roast

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

My gripe, at least for today, are posters who manage to drag their (often invented) sex lives into every thread.

GTA V? "Great play whilst getting a bj".

Fuel economy of a Prius? "Doesn't prius sound like penis?"

Get a life guys. It isn't big and it isn't clever.

"A gripe of mine, people asking, what your fav, position, fetish, place, sex toy etc etc, but don't mention theirs, are they looking for other people to tell them, as they don't have enough experience of their own, or just can't be asked, or seeing what people say and agreeing with them so they can get a meet????

Probably after wank fodder "

on the subject of wank fodder. Every Sunday morning I get guys messaging me on my phone telling me they are horny. Sunday should be a day of rest

"My gripe, at least for today, are posters who manage to drag their (often invented) sex lives into every thread.

GTA V? "Great play whilst getting a bj".

Fuel economy of a Prius? "Doesn't prius sound like penis?"

Get a life guys. It isn't big and it isn't clever."

'It isn't big' hurr hurr.... sorry!

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

Absolutely agree - sometimes it feels as if people on here just want to get a quick fix out of your response, or expect an instant lay.

Anything worth having is usually worth working for, worth the effort, and the pleasure, or talking towards it, slowly finding your way into those private personal interests and sensations...

"

funny that ... one I made wait ... well for a whole month.. lol turned out to be the biggest bastard ever!!!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think most men on here like sex in whatever position etc and are going to be pretty agreeable to anything a lady says she's into, generally speaking.

It's a poor show if the guy asks then just agrees to make the lady think they have something in common. Rather a shoddy approach.

I'm spending the rest of the day speaking as if it's 1939.

"I think most men on here like sex in whatever position etc and are going to be pretty agreeable to anything a lady says she's into, generally speaking.

It's a poor show if the guy asks then just agrees to make the lady think they have something in common. Rather a shoddy approach.

I'm spending the rest of the day speaking as if it's 1939. "

Pip pip!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What ho, Wyrd! I hear the big band in the smoke was a wizard wheeze. Were jolly japes had by all?

» Add a new message to this topic