FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > something funny

something funny

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

It's all getting a bit heavy in here receny with the politics, prison threads, current affairs etc so post something funny that happened to you recently.

I went shopping with my sister and her kids today. My 2 year old niece picks up my purse,opens it and says 'I need £50 please' not 50p, £50!!!

Thing is when you teach them to say please when they ask for something they expect it whenever they say please after asking for anything lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've sat through the evenings football watching not the football but my 10 week old kitten jumping after the ball in front of the screen

By *atcherofmyballsMan  over a year ago

hereford

"I've sat through the evenings football watching not the football but my 10 week old kitten jumping after the ball in front of the screen "

Have you named him Peter (the cat) Bonetti

"I've sat through the evenings football watching not the football but my 10 week old kitten jumping after the ball in front of the screen

Have you named him Peter (the cat) Bonetti "

good call

I got very d*unk last night. Maybe made a fool of myself by not shutting up for the whole journey home.

First time evie has seen me that d*unk.

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"I got very d*unk last night. Maybe made a fool of myself by not shutting up for the whole journey home.

First time evie has seen me that d*unk. "

The kissing her dad story was very funny!

evesham

Thatvwas very funny but now I have a new funny thing!!

I'm babysitting for some friends and have managed to get locked into the downstairs toilet!!!

My dad is coming to rescue me!!

London & Edinburgh

Calamity Evie?!

the best one for me was a long time ago.

Coming home from the pub one night, and yes a bit d*unk, me and a couple of mates where shocked when a hedgehog jumped over a 6 foot fence next to us.

It bounced into the road and we just looked at it in amazement. My mate prodded it a couple of times to see if it would do it again, but no, it just unrolled and walked off.

Was only then that we heard someone in the garden, and heard a shed door shutting, and we twigged. whoever lived there must have chucked the poor thing over the fence.

Still chuckle when i think of that....lol.

London & Edinburgh

Round at my exes, picking up my 13 year old daughter, while waiting the ex says something to her about perhaps cleaning up her own mess (the eternal battle!). Daughter replies i am not the one with a maids outfit in my wardrobe!

End of argument, temporarily at least.

I have just sat with a hair dye on me head for 45 mins washed it off and it was exact same colour :/ I only didn't put the bleach in my poroxide

and this one a few months ago.

I work in a music shop by the way.

A work colleague muttered as he left the warehouse. "Lead Zeppelin, i will never understand these modern bands"

I nearly pissed myself.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

in the summer we were in The New Forest I wanted to change from jeans to a skirt and the only cars in the car park were empty so I just stripped off walked round the car quite slowly and put my skirt on....o how I laughed when later on we were talking about it and A said "I thought you knew there were people in that car"

"in the summer we were in The New Forest I wanted to change from jeans to a skirt and the only cars in the car park were empty so I just stripped off walked round the car quite slowly and put my skirt on....o how I laughed when later on we were talking about it and A said "I thought you knew there were people in that car""

lucky people lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"in the summer we were in The New Forest I wanted to change from jeans to a skirt and the only cars in the car park were empty so I just stripped off walked round the car quite slowly and put my skirt on....o how I laughed when later on we were talking about it and A said "I thought you knew there were people in that car"

lucky people lol"

I was mortified...what if they didn't want to see

"in the summer we were in The New Forest I wanted to change from jeans to a skirt and the only cars in the car park were empty so I just stripped off walked round the car quite slowly and put my skirt on....o how I laughed when later on we were talking about it and A said "I thought you knew there were people in that car"

lucky people lol

I was mortified...what if they didn't want to see "

Female maybe not, but i bet the bloke took a good long look, lol. I am saving up perving your photos for later....;)

Forum Mod

East Sussex

lucky people lol

I was mortified...what if they didn't want to see

Female maybe not, but i bet the bloke took a good long look, lol. I am saving up perving your photos for later....;)"

Lol, why wait?

when i was a younger man i was abit of a tear away,me n a rew m8's where turning a post office over up aylesbury way,we had been out for a drink waiting for early hrs,{usually best time for such escapades]well i had had maybe one to many and was given 1 of the 2 look out roles,so after plenty of stumbeling about n weeing i felt like i was standing out like a pky of pork scratchings at a barmitzer,so in my alchol fueled mind i thoughy it would be a good idea to hide up a tree,so up i went,2way radio in hand,i must of made myself pretty comfortable as somehow i half nodded of in a d*unken stupour,

Quite how i done this still boggles me,i was very rudely awoken by a bright light,no not the rozzers but an irate nurse,i was by stoke mandaville hospitals nurses quarters,needless to say i got the shock of me life,fell out the tree,broke the expensive radio{at the time]stumbled of down the road and woke up under a hedge very cold n still skint....

Crime dont pay kids!!!

Just had Ali at hospital for an MRI scan on her back,,,she came out beetroot faced ,she didn't realise the clasps on her suspender belt were metal so had to take her stockings and belt off

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Just had Ali at hospital for an MRI scan on her back,,,she came out beetroot faced ,she didn't realise the clasps on her suspender belt were metal so had to take her stockings and belt off "

oh bum! Was the radiologist male?

evesham

For anyone that was concerned......I'm now out of the loo!!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"For anyone that was concerned......I'm now out of the loo!!!"

lol oh dear we forgot about you. should have shouted louder

London & Edinburgh

"For anyone that was concerned......I'm now out of the loo!!!"

How did you lock yourself in.....?!

evesham

"For anyone that was concerned......I'm now out of the loo!!!

lol oh dear we forgot about you. should have shouted louder "

I had to shout the kids out of bed to get them yo pass my phone through the window so I could call for help!!!

The one time I don't take my phone to the toilet to check Fab ffs

evesham

How did you lock yourself in.....?!"

The mechanism had broken. Apparently it's a known fault that they forgot to tell me about

Forum Mod

East Sussex

my aunt a formidable woman was gardening when a candidate for the National Front approached her offering her a leaflet "thank you" she said "put it over there" and pointed to the dust bin

"Just had Ali at hospital for an MRI scan on her back,,,she came out beetroot faced ,she didn't realise the clasps on her suspender belt were metal so had to take her stockings and belt off

oh bum! Was the radiologist male? "

yes but not very nice the nurse was

Forum Mod

East Sussex

lol oh dear we forgot about you. should have shouted louder

I had to shout the kids out of bed to get them yo pass my phone through the window so I could call for help!!!

The one time I don't take my phone to the toilet to check Fab ffs "

Oh dear how awful for you...I'm not laughing...at all...I'm not honestly

how did you post this if you didn't take the phone in with you?

London & Edinburgh

How did you lock yourself in.....?!

The mechanism had broken. Apparently it's a known fault that they forgot to tell me about "

They set a trap for you! Lol

evesham

"how did you post this if you didn't take the phone in with you? "

i posted the initial thread when i wasn't stuck then the kids passed my phone through the window so i could phone my dad. not much to do while you are waiting for someone to come rescue you so i posted my predicament

By *obbygggMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"when i was a younger man i was abit of a tear away,me n a rew m8's where turning a post office over up aylesbury way,we had been out for a drink waiting for early hrs,{usually best time for such escapades]well i had had maybe one to many and was given 1 of the 2 look out roles,so after plenty of stumbeling about n weeing i felt like i was standing out like a pky of pork scratchings at a barmitzer,so in my alchol fueled mind i thoughy it would be a good idea to hide up a tree,so up i went,2way radio in hand,i must of made myself pretty comfortable as somehow i half nodded of in a d*unken stupour,

Quite how i done this still boggles me,i was very rudely awoken by a bright light,no not the rozzers but an irate nurse,i was by stoke mandaville hospitals nurses quarters,needless to say i got the shock of me life,fell out the tree,broke the expensive radio{at the time]stumbled of down the road and woke up under a hedge very cold n still skint....

Crime dont pay kids!!!That's a lovely story. Do you have lots of dreams about being Danny Dyer from The Football Factory Film?"

» Add a new message to this topic