FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > house party

house party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys I am holding my first house party I am wondering if I could have sensible sussgetions please on rules if u lay any down I.e my sons bedroom is out of bounds that kind of thin please xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well the first rule is to alway invite me

you need a lock on any doors you don't want used, lock any valubles, cash, keys, credit cards away, you cant trust people when they are in your house.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

which rooms are play rooms and which are not

they clean up after them

are they open rooms or closed rooms and to respect a closed door.

place mats for drinks etc

respect that you live in the neighbourhood and don't go outdoors and have sex/naked/halfdressed

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

have fun and enjoy

Please use the bins for used condoms.

Make sure you have mattress protectors on all play beds.

Leave plenty of towels out.

No playing in the garden and keep the noise down.

Be discrete when arriving (knocking on the wrong door and asking "is this the swingers party") has happened at ours.

Park so you dont block others in or drive ways.

Not much fun trying to find someone thats having fun upstairs when the nieghbours knock.

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Your house, your rules. Put a note on your boys room door saying it's out of bounds.

It's not uncommon to say certain rooms are off limits.

Have a great time

"Please use the bins for used condoms.

Make sure you have mattress protectors on all play beds.

Leave plenty of towels out.

No playing in the garden and keep the noise down.

Be discrete when arriving (knockingnonly the wrong door and asking "is this the swingers party") has happened at ours.

Park so you dont block others in or drive ways.

Not much fun trying to find someone thats having fun upstairs when the nieghbours knock."

That made me chuckle xx

we went to one and they closed the doors nd put signs on the ones that werent to be used, yet left the doors open to the ones that were ok.

we like to let people treat the place as their own, as it makes for a more relaxed atmoshpere without lots of rules, plus you get a good insight into whether you would want to meet again due to the way they treat your home.

and any boundaries to the play (ie no bi male play, or no full swap) make it known before people turn up so they can decide if they actually want to attend or not.

"Your house, your rules. Put a note on your boys room door saying it's out of bounds.

It's not uncommon to say certain rooms are off limits.

Have a great time "

Thankyou im looking forward to it xx

"we went to one and they closed the doors nd put signs on the ones that werent to be used, yet left the doors open to the ones that were ok.

we like to let people treat the place as their own, as it makes for a more relaxed atmoshpere without lots of rules, plus you get a good insight into whether you would want to meet again due to the way they treat your home.

and any boundaries to the play (ie no bi male play, or no full swap) make it known before people turn up so they can decide if they actually want to attend or not."

We have a good mix coming to party three couples are both bi and the rest are fem is bi xx

You'll need to charge 50p each entry fee... To cover gettin ya curtains dry cleaned...

Seriously.... Paper plates, plastic glasses and cutlery.... And a dozen or so bin bags... Saves washing up..... Bin the lot.....

"we went to one and they closed the doors nd put signs on the ones that werent to be used, yet left the doors open to the ones that were ok.

and any boundaries to the play (ie no bi male play, or no full swap) make it known before people turn up so they can decide if they actually want to attend or not.

We have a good mix coming to party three couples are both bi and the rest are fem is bi xx"

i was just using the bi thing as an example.

most have bi involvement in some way, shape or form.

but when we hold a party, we let it known there will be no full swap involvement.

everything is soft.

We have a good mix coming to party three couples are both bi and the rest are fem is bi xx

i was just using the bi thing as an example.

most have bi involvement in some way, shape or form.

but when we hold a party, we let it known there will be no full swap involvement.

everything is soft.

"

That's a thought thanks I will bear that in mind xx

"You'll need to charge 50p each entry fee... To cover gettin ya curtains dry cleaned...

Seriously.... Paper plates, plastic glasses and cutlery.... And a dozen or so bin bags... Saves washing up..... Bin the lot....."

Already gt that sorted lol and loads of bin liners too xx

oh, and try to get everything sorted well before anyone is due.

its very difficult to enjoy it when you are still worrying about things lol

Oh.... And.... Even at the most civilised houseparties accidents can happen....

A red wine may go over the white antique rug...

1: Get the rug out of harm's way.

2: There's nothing which cannot be cleaned....

Don't let it spoil a good party..n

» Add a new message to this topic