FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Coronation Street

Coronation Street

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just watched the 2nd episode of Corrie and it's got me in floods of tears. Julie H is a brilliant actress and it has unfortunately brought back memories of my wonderful dad. Pathetic I know, but I don't get too much private time when I can have a good cry. Not Thursday I know, nor is it a rant, but I'm calling it a Saturday sob

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought the end of the last episode, where Roy Cropper sheds a tear watching Hayley and others in karaoke, really tugged at the heart strings. Must admit, I was there choking them back like a lot of other people.

"I thought the end of the last episode, where Roy Cropper sheds a tear watching Hayley and others in karaoke, really tugged at the heart strings. Must admit, I was there choking them back like a lot of other people."
that and her singing has done for me

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

I cry everytime I watch the Baggies

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

the Hayley & Roy storyline is very well done and bring out mighty fine performances from them both.

"the Hayley & Roy storyline is very well done and bring out mighty fine performances from them both.

"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its going to be an excellent storyline and very emotional

I'm going to be like this a lot then

I think they are doing a awesome job of highlighting cancer and the effect it has on everyone. And yes last nights episode was good x

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

the look in Roy's eyes when he asked for help with his tie.

"I thought the end of the last episode, where Roy Cropper sheds a tear watching Hayley and others in karaoke, really tugged at the heart strings. Must admit, I was there choking them back like a lot of other people."

Excellent performance, from both actors.

Note to Corrie's producers (if there are any of them on here): Could you not have chosen a slightly more cheerful song than "when will I see you again"? My eyes were dripping when Haley sang "is this my beginning? Or is it the end?"

"I just watched the 2nd episode of Corrie and it's got me in floods of tears. Julie H is a brilliant actress and it has unfortunately brought back memories of my wonderful dad. Pathetic I know, but I don't get too much private time when I can have a good cry. Not Thursday I know, nor is it a rant, but I'm calling it a Saturday sob "

"I thought the end of the last episode, where Roy Cropper sheds a tear watching Hayley and others in karaoke, really tugged at the heart strings. Must admit, I was there choking them back like a lot of other people.

Excellent performance, from both actors.

Note to Corrie's producers (if there are any of them on here): Could you not have chosen a slightly more cheerful song than "when will I see you again"? My eyes were dripping when Haley sang "is this my beginning? Or is it the end?" "

that is what set me off

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I've noticed over the last few months I've been weepy watching schmaltz on tv. Undercover Boss, Lost Families and the above scene from Corrie with the Three Degrees' When Will I See You Again soundtrack!

I'm blaming the menopause!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

being repeated on ITV2 right now

Not bothered about the roy crapper story.

I watch it for Katie,who is as fit as fuck.also Maria who is stunning.

It's mainly Hayley Cropper's story I think but he does obviously play a big part either way very sad

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Spoiler alert ………… the hole thing is leading up to an assisted suicide story line.

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

"Spoiler alert ………… the hole thing is leading up to an assisted suicide story line. "

This should be interesting. Off to watch corrie on catch up

» Add a new message to this topic