FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Shocked yorkie only has five chunks ?

Shocked yorkie only has five chunks ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ex4unow OP   Couple  over a year ago

near you

Shocked yorkie only has five chunks doesn't spell out name is this a step too far ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Shocked yorkie only has five chunks doesn't spell out name is this a step too far ? "

Yes.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its now called 'York-i' for the Internet generation.

Rebranding is all the rage - From Jif to Cif (but sadly no Warriors Three).

King's Crustacean

I heard that a cadbury bar is no longer square chunks but a bit like a flat thin shape with bubbles on. Looking like a brown tablet/blister pack.

Less choc more money.

Did it used to have 6?

"Did it used to have 6?"

Yorkie was originally composed of six chunks of chocolate, weighing 2oz or 58g. More recently, in an effort to reduce costs, the number of chunks has been reduced to five. The weight of the bar has varied over the years. In 2002, Yorkie bars were 70 grams. This had been reduced to 64.5 grams by 2010, and was reduced further to 61 grams in 2011 and then 55 grams later that year. Yorkie King size bars have also reduced in size. In 2011, standard Yorkie bars became available in 3 packs and the 'Not for Girls' slogan was dropped round about then.

King's Crustacean

From our friend WiKi

Yorkie was originally composed of six chunks of chocolate,[3] weighing 2oz or 58g.[4] More recently, in an effort to reduce costs, the number of chunks has been reduced to five. The weight of the bar has varied over the years. In 2002, Yorkie bars were 70 grams. This had been reduced to 64.5 grams by 2010, and was reduced further to 61 grams in 2011 and then 55 grams later that year. Yorkie King size bars have also reduced in size.[5] In 2011, standard Yorkie bars became available in 3 packs and the 'Not for Girls' slogan was dropped round about then.

Flavours

End of WiKi

I've never bought a Yorkie since it took up the slogan Not for Girls.

"Did it used to have 6?

Yorkie was originally composed of six chunks of chocolate, weighing 2oz or 58g. More recently, in an effort to reduce costs, the number of chunks has been reduced to five. The weight of the bar has varied over the years. In 2002, Yorkie bars were 70 grams. This had been reduced to 64.5 grams by 2010, and was reduced further to 61 grams in 2011 and then 55 grams later that year. Yorkie King size bars have also reduced in size. In 2011, standard Yorkie bars became available in 3 packs and the 'Not for Girls' slogan was dropped round about then."

Stinking chocolate thieves!

Thats scandalous

near you

Not right at all have to get two bars instead

"Not right at all have to get two bars instead "

Now I like your way of thinking

Its shocking but they all at it now. Less product less taste greater price

Sadly cannot blame rowntree. All the manufacturers agreed with the government to reduce the sizes of chocolate bars etc in a bid to tackle health problems and obesity. It's because greedy fat fucks did not know how to stop eating this had to be put in place. Although sure the confectioners are not complaining the fatties will just buy more to compensate

What a very pleasant post

near you

A little indulgence of naughtiness every now and again is good

"What a very pleasant post "

For now

[Removed by poster at 21/09/13 09:52:41]

"Its shocking but they all at it now. Less product less taste greater price

Sadly cannot blame rowntree. All the manufacturers agreed with the government to reduce the sizes of chocolate bars etc in a bid to tackle health problems and obesity. It's because greedy fat fucks did not know how to stop eating this had to be put in place. Although sure the confectioners are not complaining the fatties will just buy more to compensate "

Your ava makes me feel sick

Sadly cannot blame rowntree. All the manufacturers agreed with the government to reduce the sizes of chocolate bars etc in a bid to tackle health problems and obesity. It's because greedy fat fucks did not know how to stop eating this had to be put in place. Although sure the confectioners are not complaining the fatties will just buy more to compensate

Your ava makes me feel sick "

What makes me sick is having to pay over the odds for less product because some have no control over temptation and have to be spoonfed portions by the government because they are incapable of feeding themselves a nutritious diet.

Pmsl

But you all know it's only ment for men

How dare they mess with our chocolate!

I don't think I've ever had a yorkie

Sadly cannot blame rowntree. All the manufacturers agreed with the government to reduce the sizes of chocolate bars etc in a bid to tackle health problems and obesity. It's because greedy fat fucks did not know how to stop eating this had to be put in place. Although sure the confectioners are not complaining the fatties will just buy more to compensate "

I'm a fattie. Do you not fuck fat women?

Thanks. You made me take a closer look! Put me right off me saveloy

I'm a fattie. Do you not fuck fat women? "

I have on occasion but not if they have a face full of chocolate. Have to laugh at people resorting to insulting my genitals simply for pointing out the government initiative that resulted in less chocolate. I'm sure other sensible eaters also feel aggrieved at having lesser portions enforced on them simply as some are just downright greedy

I have on occasion but not if they have a face full of chocolate. Have to laugh at people resorting to insulting my genitals simply for pointing out the government initiative that resulted in less chocolate. I'm sure other sensible eaters also feel aggrieved at having lesser portions enforced on them simply as some are just downright greedy "

Take offence at insults to your gentials if you will, but do you not think that your original post was not insulting in itself. Do you not think that your wording could have been better and that this has drawn some negative comments from other users because you went out of your way to be derogatory yourself?

Or were you just being inflammatory for the Lulz?

I have on occasion but not if they have a face full of chocolate. Have to laugh at people resorting to insulting my genitals simply for pointing out the government initiative that resulted in less chocolate. I'm sure other sensible eaters also feel aggrieved at having lesser portions enforced on them simply as some are just downright greedy

Take offence at insults to your gentials if you will, but do you not think that your original post was not insulting in itself. Do you not think that your wording could have been better and that this has drawn some negative comments from other users because you went out of your way to be derogatory yourself?

Or were you just being inflammatory for the Lulz? "

I stand by it. If it is not greed then what is it? There is obviously truth in my statement for the health board to implement this. ok greedy fat fucks could have been shortened to greedy fat people. Nite I say greedy fat people, not people with weight issues due to a condition. While im at it I also include binge drinkers and the subsequent minimum pricing policy. why should I be penalised financially for others greed?

twix bars are now shorter by 1/4 of a inch

I have on occasion but not if they have a face full of chocolate. Have to laugh at people resorting to insulting my genitals simply for pointing out the government initiative that resulted in less chocolate. I'm sure other sensible eaters also feel aggrieved at having lesser portions enforced on them simply as some are just downright greedy "

You've never had a Nutella blow job???? You really don't know what you're missing mate! I'm not offended by your wording, when I put on lots of weight my ex's favourite name for me was fat donut eating c***. Just think you're missing out

You've never had a Nutella blow job???? You really don't know what you're missing mate! I'm not offended by your wording, when I put on lots of weight my ex's favourite name for me was fat donut eating c***. Just think you're missing out "

What are the mechanics of this Nutella blowjob??

"How dare they mess with our chocolate!

I don't think I've ever had a yorkie "

I have one on a regular basis

King's Crustacean

Has the greedy fat fuck short chocolate bar theory reached any other products ?

Perish the thought .....

Farting Fish n Chips

Measly Marshmallows

Barely there Burgers

Tiny Tortillas

Parts of Pizzas

I don't believe they had to make them smaller....... maybe they were asked to stop selling the fuck off giant ones.....

Your genitals are okay but cos they are upside down they do look a bit like an aardvaaarrrk.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

simple - don't buy yorkie bars, they'll soon change their tune when sales drop.

There is plenty of other choccy to choose from....

Badly worded..... but true.

Or were you just being inflammatory for the Lulz?

I stand by it. If it is not greed then what is it? There is obviously truth in my statement for the health board to implement this. ok greedy fat fucks could have been shortened to greedy fat people. Nite I say greedy fat people, not people with weight issues due to a condition. While im at it I also include binge drinkers and the subsequent minimum pricing policy. why should I be penalised financially for others greed? "

I'm a greedy fucker but I still agree with your post. Why penalise everyone just to nanny people that won't be responsible for themselves.

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"From our friend WiKi

Yorkie was originally composed of six chunks of chocolate,[3] weighing 2oz or 58g.[4] More recently, in an effort to reduce costs, the number of chunks has been reduced to five. The weight of the bar has varied over the years. In 2002, Yorkie bars were 70 grams. This had been reduced to 64.5 grams by 2010, and was reduced further to 61 grams in 2011 and then 55 grams later that year. Yorkie King size bars have also reduced in size.[5] In 2011, standard Yorkie bars became available in 3 packs and the 'Not for Girls' slogan was dropped round about then.

Flavours

End of WiKi

I've never bought a Yorkie since it took up the slogan Not for Girls."

Well my Yorkie is definately for girls, especially this one

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Sadly it's not just confectionery that has suffered from downsizing coupled with a price hike, there are many products in your supermarket that befall the same fate

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

Less product = less packaging = less cost. Then sold at a higher price = more profit.

Bang out of order though. Have any chicolate bars survived this terrible cull ?

3 pack for a £1 at Morrisons today, including the biscuit and raisin one

» Add a new message to this topic