FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I hate my neighbors

I hate my neighbors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There always moaning, "turn the music down", "your tv is too loud", "stop passing out in my front yard"

What's everyone else's neighbors like?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olwaySonarMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Mines a tw*t, always playing loud music, TV booming out and he often collapses in the front yard!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine are lovely

both mine are great, generally.

however, the auld fella on the one side likes to 'keep an eye' on things, which makes it hit n miss when we try to take pics for you guys in the back yard lol

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

I have an alcoholic with his family one side who are always screaming and shouting and a grumpy idiot the other side who claims doesn't understand English when I tell him to turn his music down ay 4am but understands enpugh to moan at me about my landlord

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Brilliant, one works away all week and the other is a lovely woman

By *ecretquestCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside

You think thats bad!! i have them both sides of me, a noisy bar steward one side who is always collapsing, and on the other side a neighbour who is always moaning about him

Stay out in the country no neighbours its great

"There always moaning, "turn the music down", "your tv is too loud", "stop passing out in my front yard"

What's everyone else's neighbors like?"

a feck it , i hate your neighbours too,

"There always moaning, "turn the music down", "your tv is too loud", "stop passing out in my front yard"

Mine are great but for some reason they can't tell the time. I was playing my drums at 3am this morning and for some reason they banged on the wall yelling 'do you know what the f**king time is'

I'm afraid this would be me if we lived in terraced houses or similar. Especially if you were passing out in my garden, you sound like a menace, lol

I'm afraid this would be me if we lived in terraced houses or similar. Especially if you were passing out in my garden, you sound like a menace, lol"

I'm not a menace, I just like to irritate her because shes a mardy cow. Shes just a little older then me, not a bad looker and a nice body, but shes as miserable as sin. She's been that way ever since her dog took a shit in my front yard and I threw it at her windows (with a shovel of course)

my ex neighbour was a waste of life ! Easiest option move! Life is a dream nowadays

I'm afraid this would be me if we lived in terraced houses or similar. Especially if you were passing out in my garden, you sound like a menace, lol

I'm not a menace, I just like to irritate her because shes a mardy cow. Shes just a little older then me, not a bad looker and a nice body, but shes as miserable as sin. She's been that way ever since her dog took a shit in my front yard and I threw it at her windows (with a shovel of course)"

Am sat at my desk crying with laughter at this

By *irtyDee33Woman  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

I'm not a menace, I just like to irritate her because shes a mardy cow. Shes just a little older then me, not a bad looker and a nice body, but shes as miserable as sin. She's been that way ever since her dog took a shit in my front yard and I threw it at her windows (with a shovel of course)"

Sounds like she needs a good seeing too lol

Must of been a small dog to fit on your shovel. Did it yelp loudly on impact?

I'm not a menace, I just like to irritate her because shes a mardy cow. Shes just a little older then me, not a bad looker and a nice body, but shes as miserable as sin. She's been that way ever since her dog took a shit in my front yard and I threw it at her windows (with a shovel of course)

Must of been a small dog to fit on your shovel. Did it yelp loudly on impact?"

Wetting myself at this

Must of been a small dog to fit on your shovel. Did it yelp loudly on impact?"

ha ha for fuck sake

my neighbours are all young

i think out of all the music im on a par with one of them

Am sat at my desk crying with laughter at this "

Well I had my nephew and my house mate had his daughter coming round and they play in front yard, i asked her 3 times to pick the dog shitup before they got there but she didn't, so I moved it for her

Well I had my nephew and my house mate had his daughter coming round and they play in front yard, i asked her 3 times to pick the dog shitup before they got there but she didn't, so I moved it for her"

I think you were right but still had me laughing thanks for cheering me up

you ass lol

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Gays one side, a drummer and his girlfriend the other side, we're the noisy fuckers with the big surround sound system in the middle...we all get on like a house on fire.

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Gays one side, a drummer and his girlfriend the other side, we're the noisy fuckers with the big surround sound system in the middle...we all get on like a house on fire.

Our neighbors are ok. we have an old guy on the left and an old couple on the right. we keep to ourselves and they understand we have young children

o god its terriable dowm here,,,,

i have a woman that honestly looks just like worsel gummage on one side , bunch of dicks ( not willys) out the back, and a nice old chain smoker on the other side

Well I had my nephew and my house mate had his daughter coming round and they play in front yard, i asked her 3 times to pick the dog shitup before they got there but she didn't, so I moved it for her"

you did her a favour and she moans??

some fukkin people!!!! lol

By *ickndomCouple  over a year ago

Wimborne

it is said that if you have a bad neighbour, chances are he as too

Well I had my nephew and my house mate had his daughter coming round and they play in front yard, i asked her 3 times to pick the dog shitup before they got there but she didn't, so I moved it for her

you did her a favour and she moans??

some fukkin people!!!! lol"

I know, right! the cheek of it!

Well were do I start my ex one come on here over day for laught just to wind me and my husband and think all neighbors are the same moans if not over us two it me kids grrrrrr x

"Well were do I start my ex one come on here over day for laught just to wind me and my husband and think all neighbors are the same moans if not over us two it me kids grrrrrr x "

what what what ??

Great neighbours at the moment but moving to country soon so just fields I'm getting old

By *exxifun5Couple  over a year ago

NORWICH

Bad neighbour's is why we now live in the country with no neighbour's and just amazing views and lots of privacy for naughty fun lol xx tabitha xx

"Well were do I start my ex neighbors come on here other day for laught just to wind me and my husband and think all neighbors are the same moans all the time grrrrr x "

Probably best to move, a small island may suit you

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

My neighbours are brilliant. Pretty much the same mob for 30 years come December.

That said, my playroom is at the opposite end of the building from them and the guy immediately below it is almost 100% deaf and spends a lot of time abroad.

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Don't have much to do with either of our neighbours. They're both ok and I want it to stay that way!

One of my neighbours yawns too loudly.

The others are fine. I have no problems in helping them out though - but we are all private enough that we are not all up in each others business.

Probably best to move, a small island may suit you "

Private island sounds good, I'd probably just get annoyed with the fish though

"my ex neighbour was a waste of life ! Easiest option move! Life is a dream nowadays "

If only it were that easy! I live in a block of 4flats im bottom left, neighbours upstairs are twats! A couple a year or so older than me who know I have a 2yo and sometimes an 8mo that think hoovering at 11pm onwards is okay! The others in the other side are lovely! Couldnt ask for vetter neighbours outta them! Occasional day the dog barks but ita not often enough to cause disruption

» Add a new message to this topic