FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Face pics...

Face pics...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people insist on a face pic, saying No pic No reply ... But won't put any of themselves because of "Professional reasons" and then don't have the decency of replying when you've done what they requested? So annoying

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do people insist on a face pic, saying No pic No reply ... But won't put any of themselves because of "Professional reasons" and then don't have the decency of replying when you've done what they requested? So annoying "

Its a way of filteribg out the ones they fancy or not...np reply i guess means move onto someone who does

If it pisses you off - don't message those profiles then!

Nobody has to jump through anyone else's hoops on site. It's your choice to make contact - not theirs!!

And if they're not interested - why would they send a pic back? It's a chance you take!

"Why do people insist on a face pic, saying No pic No reply ... But won't put any of themselves because of "Professional reasons" and then don't have the decency of replying when you've done what they requested? So annoying "

You don't have to have a public face pic, I send mine privately when required.

This isn't blind date....

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"If it pisses you off - don't message those profiles then!

Nobody has to jump through anyone else's hoops on site. It's your choice to make contact - not theirs!!

And if they're not interested - why would they send a pic back? It's a chance you take! "

You speak wise words obi-wan...

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Why do people insist on a face pic, saying No pic No reply ... But won't put any of themselves because of "Professional reasons" and then don't have the decency of replying when you've done what they requested? So annoying

You don't have to have a public face pic, I send mine privately when required.

This isn't blind date.... "

As a single guy I think it's the way things are done really?

I sent a face pic to someone the other day and I obviously wasn't for them so,next...

Don't get hung up on it or it will just piss you off...

Plain and simple. ..I like to know who I'm talking to.

And quite frankly I've gotta be sexually attracted to someone I'm gonna have sex with.

Shocking I know!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

How long was it since you sent your message & has it been deleted? Maybe they have loads of messages with pics to trawl through?

Don't worry, just move on

» Add a new message to this topic