FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > some sort of scam?

some sort of scam?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had some messages from a pictureless woman telling me another man was using my picture and I really should report him. I asked her several times and she eventually told me the name of the profile. I looked. The pic was similar to mine but obviously not the same. I told the woman in one of my later messages if this guy ever gets lucky he owes me some of the action. As she was so concerned I also asked her if she liked the picture and she replied ‘no’ she found all naked pictures disgusting.

I also messaged the guy to tell him there was a nutter of a woman accusing him of using my picture and told him that whilst similar it was obvious they weren’t the same. He deleted my first message but then started messaging me being all apologetic and has removed his picture. |I told him I didn’t even know why he was apologising and asked if he know the woman or had any messages of her. He replied no but he’s give her one and I said we can’t even be sure it’s a woman. He asked me about how I got on sexually. I told him (and no you won’t see it in my veris). He then started messaging me saying he wanted to do some 3sums with me when I was having sex with the people I see and he’d done loads in the past.

Whole thing seems rather fishy. He claims he’s straight. I told him he’s gay or the whole thing is some sort of scam. He said no. Messages have stopped not. Has anyone else had similar experiences? Is there a scam going round?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Why are you even talking to him?

"Why are you even talking to him?"

That's a good question and I ain't any more. I was curious if the woman was doing similar to him and don't like assuming and like to give people the benefit of the doubt and not instantly label them as nutters. Looks like he's an opportunist and messaged me a couple of times coz there was a possiblity of sex.

As for the woman who stared messaging me out of the blue about the photos??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was thinking the same unless its the only messages in the inbox just delete and ignore.

"Why are you even talking to him?

I was thinking the same unless its the only messages in the inbox just delete and ignore. "

So they're just oddballs? or at least she is? Do you get similar messages? Bound to be all sorts of fruit loops on a 'free' site, isn't there? what's them being the only messages or not got to do with it?

"Why are you even talking to him?

"

I'm not any more. Like I said I like to give people the benefit of the doubt so messaged him to tell him a 'rather strange woman' was messaging me to tell me he was using my picture and I should report him. Was curious what she was saying to him as well or if he knew her. That's why.

He started messaging me to ask if I'd have him along for MMF. Don't blame him for that really on a sex site. Just being opportunistic. We're not messaging any more. Maybe she'll come back. Maybe I should block them both? I ain't a one to moan, moan, moan. Just it's all a wee bit odd.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

It's probably the same person

Maybe shes his alter ego

"Maybe shes his alter ego "

He/she would only need one more for a group sex 4sum then?

Has anyone else ever had messages out of the blue saying others have stolen their pics?

What scam do you think is going on here?

"What scam do you think is going on here?

"

Another good question. Er, er. What motive would anyone have for sending the messages the woman did to me? Just felt a bit like I was being targeted. For what? Maybe just a bloke after my arse? Like the ones who say meet me in the pub and I want to surprise my girlfriend

Another good question. Er, er. What motive would anyone have for sending the messages the woman did to me? Just felt a bit like I was being targeted. For what? Maybe just a bloke after my arse? Like the ones who say meet me in the pub and I want to surprise my girlfriend "

I think someone was having a laugh with you and I reckon both profiles were probably the same person,if it was me id report them just so admin can check them out,some right weirdos on here

Another good question. Er, er. What motive would anyone have for sending the messages the woman did to me? Just felt a bit like I was being targeted. For what? Maybe just a bloke after my arse? Like the ones who say meet me in the pub and I want to surprise my girlfriend

I think someone was having a laugh with you and I reckon both profiles were probably the same person,if it was me id report them just so admin can check them out,some right weirdos on here "

I think it's correct to say that of the woman (if it was a woman coz no profile pic) and the pic on the other profile was similar to mine. The bloke seemed genuine in his response to me telling him I have three or 4 genuine'friends' on here.

Regarding what the 'woman' did it wouldn't be difficult to find 2 bj pics (and I love them all) on two separate profiles that look similar and then message one of the parties telling them the other was using their pic, would it?

Some right weirdos for sure. I've been doing this sort of thing for some time and it takes all sorts. PoF was much worse for blokes pretending to be women. Not really in the business of reporting a fruit loop with nothing better to do.

Makes sense and defo report, using the female account to make contact then ask for play from main

"Makes sense and defo report, using the female account to make contact then ask for play from main"

This seems likely. Some people, tut, tut. My only concern is that he might start messaging women on my friends list and use the lie that I'd invited him to a 3sum as a way of introducing himself. If I catch wind of this he's defo gonna get reported most strongly

» Add a new message to this topic