FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Camming

Camming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do any women enjoy watching guys on cam or like a two way session? I get the impression a lot of women would be more interested in this if they weren't pestered and hounded by guys? Is there any women who would like to shed some light onto this topic?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are pleanty but they most likely wont post here as thier inboxes would reach capacity in seconds!

Ok I will bite ... I used to peek a bit on the cams here but can't now on my phone. It's not my thing really and I won't do a two way session

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

I dont Skype as I feel its to personal but mist days I can be found in the chatrooms. I know many complain about wank cams but in all honesty I find mutual masterbation in the chatrooms to be more satisfying that a wank on my own. Each to his own. I know many will judge me harshly for this but daily meets are just not feasible for me and camming is the next best thing.

you do not have to get it when you are on cam. Sometime it nice to see some you are talking to. Seen the laugh and so on.

I much prefer mutual masturbation feel a bit.of.a weirdo wanking on cam without a women watching !

"I dont Skype as I feel its to personal but mist days I can be found in the chatrooms. I know many complain about wank cams but in all honesty I find mutual masterbation in the chatrooms to be more satisfying that a wank on my own. Each to his own. I know many will judge me harshly for this but daily meets are just not feasible for me and camming is the next best thing."

Why should you be judged harshly for this ! Each to there own ! If that's what floats you boat then enjoy hun x

my cam wont work on here so have to skype instead..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I dont Skype as I feel its to personal but mist days I can be found in the chatrooms. I know many complain about wank cams but in all honesty I find mutual masterbation in the chatrooms to be more satisfying that a wank on my own. Each to his own. I know many will judge me harshly for this but daily meets are just not feasible for me and camming is the next best thing.

Why should you be judged harshly for this ! Each to there own ! If that's what floats you boat then enjoy hun x "

I agree, i prefer to mutually masturbate with someone, preferably someone who i click with, but finding women who will, will be hard, unless anyone wants to pm me who's interested

I agree i don't think you should be judged harshly, who are other people to say whats right and wrong and what you should and shouldn't like? x

» Add a new message to this topic