FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > recuparating

recuparating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I know a few of us are but isn't it so fucking boring. Can't sit long enough to do my card making, I just want to be doing stuff now and still five weeks before I can lift stuff

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try not to get too frustrated so soon into recovery or the 5 weeks are going to seem like forever! xxx

"Try not to get too frustrated so soon into recovery or the 5 weeks are going to seem like forever! xxx "
I know, its cause I've started to feel better. On the plus side I sat and watched my mum do all my housework this morning

Aawww did'nt she break her wrist recently? superwoman!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

My dads the same! Had an op on Friday and told to keep his arm mobile but no driving for at least a few weeks. He's already driving us crazy saying he feels fine and could drive no problem! Mum might have to hide his keys soon! Lol.

Nothing worse than not being able to do anything when you feel ok. Hope the 5 weeks flies by for you x

"Aawww did'nt she break her wrist recently? superwoman! "
she is superwoman, it was just a hairline fracture I think

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I feel for you. I'm due a knee replacement sometime and I know it's the afterwards not being able to do much or not drive that'll drive me insane

Hug for you _iamondsmiles. I had a op on shoulder this time last year. Then had to rest if for 3 week in a sling. I am supper right handed so it was driving me nuts. Could not use and it was hurting like hell a lot at high lie down any way and it would start to hurt after a bit.

you can last the five weeks, just think if you asked some of the sex men to come and do your cleaning for you I bet they would. Even better if they were in just a piny hay.

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

I had an operation on the 28th Aug and it requires a 12 week recovery! Mr Ch33ky is off work until next Mon to look after me....after that I'm going to be soooooo bored lol

Mrs Dirty

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Totally sympathise Karen, had my op 22/08 and been back in hospital last weekend.

Can't sit for long, can't stand for long, can't lie on my right side. meds don't even take the edge off the pain, and add insomnia into the mix......

Not fit for physio yet, Occ T has given all the gadgets and bits I need but DWP say "still fit to work"

"Totally sympathise Karen, had my op 22/08 and been back in hospital last weekend.

Can't sit for long, can't stand for long, can't lie on my right side. meds don't even take the edge off the pain, and add insomnia into the mix......

Not fit for physio yet, Occ T has given all the gadgets and bits I need but DWP say "still fit to work""

won't DWP come out to your house to access you?

I feel for you Karen. I had mine on 20th Aug and I'm bored beyond bored now too x

"I know a few of us are but isn't it so fucking boring. Can't sit long enough to do my card making, I just want to be doing stuff now and still five weeks before I can lift stuff"

at the moment im unwell and im trying to do some card challenges for the group i am in and struggling like hell

just take it easy and get well sooon x

Aw Karen!!

How much longer have you got to relax for?

I would go spare

As I don't do day time tv!! And can't really sit down for to long!!

OK u lot I am doing my best to cheer u up but it's a tad difficult on my tod and what with hospital visiting too ... now what do you all wanna play now ... U at the back shhhhhhhhh some are trying to sleep

I am so glad that mine was delayed, it is and will drive me potty when it is my turn, I do feel for you and hope that time passes quickly.

"I know a few of us are but isn't it so fucking boring. Can't sit long enough to do my card making, I just want to be doing stuff now and still five weeks before I can lift stuff"

Its driving me up the wall so know how your feeling.

same thing..different day

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Karen, we could set you some internet research challenges if you like. Then you have to come on here and start a thread about the subject.

"Karen, we could set you some internet research challenges if you like. Then you have to come on here and start a thread about the subject."
go on then give me a subject but nothing boring or to do with politics

"Karen, we could set you some internet research challenges if you like. Then you have to come on here and start a thread about the subject.go on then give me a subject but nothing boring or to do with politics"

Can you find out what happened to the Chilean Miners? Is there going to be a film about them?

"Karen, we could set you some internet research challenges if you like. Then you have to come on here and start a thread about the subject.go on then give me a subject but nothing boring or to do with politics

Can you find out what happened to the Chilean Miners? Is there going to be a film about them?"

oh I will do that, I always said if anyone came up with the username miner21 I'd shag them on the spot

You could also welcome all the new people to post in the introductions section. Tell them to be patient and join in. That would be a good Fab public service - you will get a medal for that one.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Sending you all get well soon vibes.

I'm in next week. I could be recovering for some time - if I'm lucky

"Karen, we could set you some internet research challenges if you like. Then you have to come on here and start a thread about the subject.go on then give me a subject but nothing boring or to do with politics

Can you find out what happened to the Chilean Miners? Is there going to be a film about them?oh I will do that, I always said if anyone came up with the username miner21 I'd shag them on the spot"

Careful what you wish for... They've all piled on weight and been across to The Jordan to be baptised....

Can you find out what happened to the Chilean Miners? Is there going to be a film about them?oh I will do that, I always said if anyone came up with the username miner21 I'd shag them on the spot

Careful what you wish for... They've all piled on weight and been across to The Jordan to be baptised.... "

Ooops.... And a get well soon hug....

By *ig jugsWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

I know how you feel.I just got discharged from hospital on Friday after a 2 week stay and 3rd major surgery this year.Im going stir crazy already and not even had my clips put yet lolxx

» Add a new message to this topic