FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > when im serious...

when im serious...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

no one comments......when im jokey/ ''immature'' as some of you call it people comment...i cant win

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

No comment

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Take a biiiiiiiggg dose of DILLIGAF before bed, and be yourself....;-)

"Take a biiiiiiiggg dose of DILLIGAF before bed, and be yourself....;-)"
....im guessing the GAF means give a fuck lol...whats the rest?

"Take a biiiiiiiggg dose of DILLIGAF before bed, and be yourself....;-)"

Judging by the amount of threads he starts, he obviously DGAF....

"Take a biiiiiiiggg dose of DILLIGAF before bed, and be yourself....;-)....im guessing the GAF means give a fuck lol...whats the rest?"

Does It Look Like I Give A Fuck...DILLIGAF...

"Take a biiiiiiiggg dose of DILLIGAF before bed, and be yourself....;-)....im guessing the GAF means give a fuck lol...whats the rest?"

Do

I

Look

I

..... You've got the rest

Why are you bothered?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

are you being serious now? because i have a question

"are you being serious now? because i have a question"
...whats your question

evesham

why dont you join in any of the other threads?

Is this thread serious, or a joke?

I just want to know if I should comment!

"why dont you join in any of the other threads?"
.......i do but when thers like 77 other people commenting, your comment/ comments get ignored...so i stop

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"why dont you join in any of the other threads?.......i do but when thers like 77 other people commenting, your comment/ comments get ignored...so i stop "

Persistence, dear boy. Even us old timers type in invisible ink sometimes....

evesham

"why dont you join in any of the other threads?.......i do but when thers like 77 other people commenting, your comment/ comments get ignored...so i stop "

or persevere.....maybe then people would be more receptive to your threads. at the moment you come across like a kid with ADHD

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

U just like being centre of attention

"why dont you join in any of the other threads?.......i do but when thers like 77 other people commenting, your comment/ comments get ignored...so i stop

or persevere.....maybe then people would be more receptive to your threads. at the moment you come across like a kid with ADHD"

.......bit harsh aint it lol

Thats not actualy true you rarely and have rarely posted on others threads. There were many who were happy to put up with shouts for attention threads but it wears thin. You whether want to involve yourself in the forums or not and do your own thing but you will find peoples attention will wane and you will get people ignoring. Why not check your own green tick to see your last 35 threads commented on to see what I mean.

evesham

"why dont you join in any of the other threads?.......i do but when thers like 77 other people commenting, your comment/ comments get ignored...so i stop

or persevere.....maybe then people would be more receptive to your threads. at the moment you come across like a kid with ADHD.......bit harsh aint it lol"

oh sorry, i meant to put this after it to make it not harsh

or persevere.....maybe then people would be more receptive to your threads. at the moment you come across like a kid with ADHD.......bit harsh aint it lol

oh sorry, i meant to put this after it to make it not harsh"

...to be fair i think thats the first time when you have actually come across kinda alright with me lol....i see evie has commented on my post and i mentally say ''here we go''

evesham

or persevere.....maybe then people would be more receptive to your threads. at the moment you come across like a kid with ADHD.......bit harsh aint it lol

oh sorry, i meant to put this after it to make it not harsh...to be fair i think thats the first time when you have actually come across kinda alright with me lol....i see evie has commented on my post and i mentally say ''here we go''"

most of the other times its been my weird sarcastic humour, often gets read wrong on here lol

By *taffsfella1Man  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Have you considered changing your profile pic? It's very difficult to take a guy with his cock out seriously.

"Have you considered changing your profile pic? It's very difficult to take a guy with his cock out seriously."
...this guys a comedian haha....says the guy with a hat hanging off his

oh sorry, i meant to put this after it to make it not harsh...to be fair i think thats the first time when you have actually come across kinda alright with me lol....i see evie has commented on my post and i mentally say ''here we go''

most of the other times its been my weird sarcastic humour, often gets read wrong on here lol"

.......nah i enjoy it to be fair lol

Livingston

"Have you considered changing your profile pic? It's very difficult to take a guy with his cock out seriously....this guys a comedian haha....says the guy with a hat hanging off his"

Difference is though, he is leaving something to the imagination...

"Have you considered changing your profile pic? It's very difficult to take a guy with his cock out seriously....this guys a comedian haha....says the guy with a hat hanging off his

Difference is though, he is leaving something to the imagination..."

..difference is though, thats his profile and this is mine....he wants to leave stuff to the imagination thats his choice..i want a cock pic as my profile pic thats my choice

The words 'dummy' and 'pram' come to mind. Very, very unattractive

haha I should be asleep now but cant stop reading this shit lol

The words 'dummy' and 'pram' come to mind. Very, very unattractive"

nahh its nothing to do with that...if its pointless i walk away...not pissed off at all ( when people think they know the situation when they reallly dont, Very, very unattractive

Livingston

"Have you considered changing your profile pic? It's very difficult to take a guy with his cock out seriously....this guys a comedian haha....says the guy with a hat hanging off his

Difference is though, he is leaving something to the imagination.....difference is though, thats his profile and this is mine....he wants to leave stuff to the imagination thats his choice..i want a cock pic as my profile pic thats my choice"

True, just as it is my choice to have my tits out as my avatar.

But from my own personal (female) pov, I know I prefer to use my imagination first and hopefully be pleasantly surprised.

It's the anticipation (like unwrapping a Christmas present) that can keep the mind interested.

Difference is though, he is leaving something to the imagination.....difference is though, thats his profile and this is mine....he wants to leave stuff to the imagination thats his choice..i want a cock pic as my profile pic thats my choice

But from my own personal (female) pov, I know I prefer to use my imagination first and hopefully be pleasantly surprised.

It's the anticipation (like unwrapping a Christmas present) that can keep the mind interested. "

...oh then thats fair enough then....i just dont think people would be too interested in my face

evesham

The words 'dummy' and 'pram' come to mind. Very, very unattractive"

oh this is nothing, wait for the proper tantrum threads (not specifically from the OP)

Difference is though, he is leaving something to the imagination.....difference is though, thats his profile and this is mine....he wants to leave stuff to the imagination thats his choice..i want a cock pic as my profile pic thats my choice

It's the anticipation (like unwrapping a Christmas present) that can keep the mind interested. "

So true

What about a nice bum shot

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

It's the anticipation (like unwrapping a Christmas present) that can keep the mind interested.

So true

What about a nice bum shot "

I love a good bum shot. And chest/torso. Wins for me over a cock pic any day

i can do a bum shot, bare with me haha

So true

What about a nice bum shot

I love a good bum shot. And chest/torso. Wins for me over a cock pic any day "

Hell ya

Livingston

"i can do a bum shot, bare with me haha"

stop arseing about and get it sorted...

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

So, is it measured yet?

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

or persevere.....maybe then people would be more receptive to your threads. at the moment you come across like a kid with ADHD"

Exactly my thoughts...

» Add a new message to this topic