FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Males

Males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just because I'm a single male do I not deserve a chance? I know some are pests but of some of us are genuinely nice people who deserve a chance to prove themselves

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think the most useful thing , would to be removing a pic showing someone elses face, and you will get more attention, lots of people wouldn't want to be identified.

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"I think the most useful thing , would to be removing a pic showing someone elses face, and you will get more attention, lots of people wouldn't want to be identified."

I was going to ask him to message me V's number but thought better of it

Well I've done that now. Only had it on because we had a couples profile and she didn't mind. Now she's left suppose its the right thing to do

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

I'm sure when someone sees your profile where you tick most of the boxes and the attraction is there I'm sure you will get a chance. Bit there are so many single guys on here to choose from

Oh I know there are plenty of men but when messaging someone when they message back once sounding really interested so you reply then poof deleted no more messages. Don't get it.

Judging by your re_iews mate you have no worries. No need to panic know you're straight! Just try not too be too down on yourself! Enjoy your looks and flaunt them!! Take care xx

Thanks guys.

Shouldn't young single men be in a night club picking up young single women as prospective partners and wives? Not looking for NSA sex on a swingers site? Just wondered.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

you seem to be doing ok: you are doing things people like

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Shouldn't young single men be in a night club picking up young single women as prospective partners and wives? Not looking for NSA sex on a swingers site? Just wondered. "

Funny how no-one ever says that to the young 20-odd year old women on the site though eh?

[Removed by poster at 15/09/13 09:19:57]

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Just because I'm a single male do I not deserve a chance? I know some are pests but of some of us are genuinely nice people who deserve a chance to prove themselves "

I only meet single men: men that attract me and meet what I'm looking for. Doubt you'll find many prepared to do a charity fuck...then again it takes all sorts, so good luck!

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

"Shouldn't young single men be in a night club picking up young single women as prospective partners and wives? Not looking for NSA sex on a swingers site? Just wondered.

Funny how no-one ever says that to the young 20-odd year old women on the site though eh? "

Its like you read my mind.

Wait.....did you read my mind?

"Shouldn't young single men be in a night club picking up young single women as prospective partners and wives? Not looking for NSA sex on a swingers site? Just wondered. "

Yeah probably but I don't fancy getting my head caved in by some pissed up macho bell end for looking at a girl he likes. Too much hassle where at least with swinging you know people's intentions. All about fun

Why do people on here have a sense of entitlement?? Baffles me

"Shouldn't young single men be in a night club picking up young single women as prospective partners and wives? Not looking for NSA sex on a swingers site? Just wondered.

Funny how no-one ever says that to the young 20-odd year old women on the site though eh? "

I've had it said to me on the forums in the past more than once, you'd be surprised! Lol

"Just because I'm a single male do I not deserve a chance? I know some are pests but of some of us are genuinely nice people who deserve a chance to prove themselves "

I don't and have never bought into this type of thinking. It's great being a single guy. In my opinion there are more profiles looking for single guys than not.

Glass half full here fella!

Is that written somewhere in the same book that say couples should be monogomous?

'Should' is a word to be used carefully....

You do realise that you have "straight" on your profile but you are also interested in meeting tvs?? That is a real bugbear of mine. At least put that you are bi-curious.

"Just because I'm a single male do I not deserve a chance? I know some are pests but of some of us are genuinely nice people who deserve a chance to prove themselves

I don't and have never bought into this type of thinking. It's great being a single guy. In my opinion there are more profiles looking for single guys than not.

Glass half full here fella!"

Maybe looking for a guy like you yes but not me. Lots of people are looking for just VWE or black men and I'm fine with that everybody wants what they want but not many are looking for young average white men.

"You do realise that you have "straight" on your profile but you are also interested in meeting tvs?? That is a real bugbear of mine. At least put that you are bi-curious."

But it is his profile so up to him

"You do realise that you have "straight" on your profile but you are also interested in meeting tvs?? That is a real bugbear of mine. At least put that you are bi-curious."

I see your point but Its for TS's yes you might say they're the same but a TS is nothing like a TV.

Yep, can I have a chance as well! Take a chance on me, now that's quite catchy

Then prove yourself get mailing and talking only way to get meets im afraid.

you was verified 2 days ago what are you talking about

"Then prove yourself get mailing and talking only way to get meets im afraid."

I do mail. But most of the time it's deleted straight away. I'm a nice person who doesn't message saying "fancy a fuck" I try to be a bit more laid back and friendly but get nowhere

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

You've had meets. Some fairly recently op. not everyone is looking for black men or VWE in fact if you frequented the forums regularly there plenty that don't want blokes with huge cocks and average is just fine! (Me included)

It's silly to assume that every 20-something should go out clubbing to pick up partners. Some of us don't like nightclubs.

To the OP: You just got to knuckle down and keep trying. A lot of single men are in the same boat as you.

"You've had meets. Some fairly recently op. not everyone is looking for black men or VWE in fact if you frequented the forums regularly there plenty that don't want blokes with huge cocks and average is just fine! (Me included)

"

I know not everyone is after VWE. Personally I know it's about the motion in the ocean

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

In my best Clint Eastwood drawl..... "deservin's got nuthin' t'do with it boy"

Well from your opening post the words 'give me a chance' winds me up. I really dislike it when men act this way. Women are not a public service. To beg on here 'please give me a chance' for gods sake, come on, you've got more respect for yourself than that

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

this is going to sound harsh

this site does give you the chance to stand out, it is whether you decide to take that oppotunity or not...

so maybe we should reverse the question

"what do you do to stand out from others?"...

no point blaming others.. that is a kop out and far too easy to do as it leaves you the "blameless victim".....

I like the way the site is now, because It does give you chances and oppotunities to get yourself know.... the old adage is that you get out what you put in..... so what have you put in?

Ok thanks for the feedback and criticisms and advice. Been really helpful.

"You do realise that you have "straight" on your profile but you are also interested in meeting tvs?? That is a real bugbear of mine. At least put that you are bi-curious.

I see your point but Its for TS's yes you might say they're the same but a TS is nothing like a TV. "

nearly all have a cock, and will say, I am saving for the operation !, don't believe all you see, you would still be fucking a man in the arse.

"You do realise that you have "straight" on your profile but you are also interested in meeting tvs?? That is a real bugbear of mine. At least put that you are bi-curious.

I see your point but Its for TS's yes you might say they're the same but a TS is nothing like a TV.

nearly all have a cock, and will say, I am saving for the operation !, don't believe all you see, you would still be fucking a man in the arse. "

But it is his profile so up to him "

Yes it is but he is asking why he isn't being successful on here. As a single lady looking for a single man, whenever I receive a messge from a guy whose profile says he is straight but is looking to meet tvs, personally I ignore them. Just suggesting this may be a reason that's all

Nice comeback!

You deserve a chance but your not OWED a chance.

There is a difference and that is where guys struggle on here.

When they cannot tell the difference between the two and mostly opt for the latter thinking just because you mailed and your "nice" you are "defaultly" OWED a response and/or meet.

Not having a go..that is advice.

» Add a new message to this topic