FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Funniest/ worst meet

Funniest/ worst meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mentioning no names of course

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have loads to tell but can only do this in person ... would take me years to tell some stories in writing lol

"I have loads to tell but can only do this in person ... would take me years to tell some stories in writing lol "

Don't publish your book till we have met lol xx

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

The funniest was with someone who is no longer on here, and he never did the forums.

We met for a late evening drink after messaging for a few weeks. I gave him my rules over the phone and he agreed to them. He spent the entire two hours we were together trying to find ways around my rules and getting more and more amused and frustrated.

I got home and he'd left a verification saying I was the stroppiest most awkward person he had ever met. I displayed it.

I know it's not at Minxie standard for funny haha but it still makes me laugh to think of that meet.

By *ocketrocket80Man  over a year ago

Walsall

I arrived bang on time and no sooner had I knocked on the door, she met me in some sexy lingerie and a beautiful smile. As soon as the door shut she was undressing me, literally ripping the shirt off my back (thank goodness for primark) and in no time she had my cock hard sucking it like a Dyson series 3036 (so I've heard!) Then she told me she had plans for me and put one handcuff on me and started leading me to the bedroom. I was excited (kid in a sweet shop) at the thought of this and when she stopped at the sink to get some water I thought nothing of it and then BOOM she had handcuffed me to the sink. Next thing I knew she was bashing me with the broom telling me to do the washing up!!! I'm writing this from under the stairs where I am currently being held hostage!!

Ps no fairy or rubber gloves and I no longer have super soft hands.

"I arrived bang on time and no sooner had I knocked on the door, she met me in some sexy lingerie and a beautiful smile. As soon as the door shut she was undressing me, literally ripping the shirt off my back (thank goodness for primark) and in no time she had my cock hard sucking it like a Dyson series 3036 (so I've heard!) Then she told me she had plans for me and put one handcuff on me and started leading me to the bedroom. I was excited (kid in a sweet shop) at the thought of this and when she stopped at the sink to get some water I thought nothing of it and then BOOM she had handcuffed me to the sink. Next thing I knew she was bashing me with the broom telling me to do the washing up!!! I'm writing this from under the stairs where I am currently being held hostage!!

Ps no fairy or rubber gloves and I no longer have super soft hands."

That's recycled from this morning. Or are you still there?

By *ocketrocket80Man  over a year ago

Walsall

It was actually yesterday but no one came to save me!

I was just seeing if the nice caring fabbers were on tonight

Ps this wasnt a real meet but I did joke with a meet that I might put this up for a joke.

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I met a guy for a social. Agreed to go to his afterwards. The house really smelt, and was damp, with the ceiling falling in in places, doors hanging off etc.

Started to get down to it, he came in his pants then claimed he had a headache and I had to leave! Messaged him a few days later but never heard from him again

I would be a great fun meet

"I would be a great fun meet"

I am struggling to resist the urge, but.....

WHY??????????????????

ted.

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"I arrived bang on time and no sooner had I knocked on the door, she met me in some sexy lingerie and a beautiful smile. As soon as the door shut she was undressing me, literally ripping the shirt off my back (thank goodness for primark) and in no time she had my cock hard sucking it like a Dyson series 3036 (so I've heard!) Then she told me she had plans for me and put one handcuff on me and started leading me to the bedroom. I was excited (kid in a sweet shop) at the thought of this and when she stopped at the sink to get some water I thought nothing of it and then BOOM she had handcuffed me to the sink. Next thing I knew she was bashing me with the broom telling me to do the washing up!!! I'm writing this from under the stairs where I am currently being held hostage!!

If you play with cuffs always make sure tht you have a spare cuff key on your keyring and one tucked away in your wallet, you never know when they will come in handy

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"I met a guy for a social. Agreed to go to his afterwards. The house really smelt, and was damp, with the ceiling falling in in places, doors hanging off etc.

Started to get down to it, he came in his pants then claimed he had a headache and I had to leave! Messaged him a few days later but never heard from him again"

I was too embarrassed

"I have loads to tell but can only do this in person ... would take me years to tell some stories in writing lol "

Remind me @ the next social we both go to lol

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

There have been 3 recently divorced/separated men who started crying into their coffee - thank god I meet for a social meet first! All three still asked (through the tears) if I'd shaggy them...

There was the man in the house so bad it looked derelict - the bath didn't just have rings it was vaying shades of black and grey all over and there was just one chair in the whole downstairs!

Lets not forget the time the handcuff key broke in the lock and I had to go out and find a hardware store for some boltcutters. And that was the point when he told me he was married and couldn't possibly go home with handcuff marks!

Worst for me was a toothless wonder who was at least 15 years older than his pics who thrust his hand up my skirt as soon as i sat down then saw his arse when i left.

Funniest was a weird woman who wanted to drink my piss and me to shove cherry toms up her butt

Sheffield

There was the day of five meets where four of them had fake or out of date pics...

"Worst for me was a toothless wonder who was at least 15 years older than his pics who thrust his hand up my skirt as soon as i sat down then saw his arse when i left.

Funniest was a weird woman who wanted to drink my piss and me to shove cherry toms up her butt "

Blimey

"There was the day of five meets where four of them had fake or out of date pics... "

I've been so lucky lol x

Sheffield

"Worst for me was a toothless wonder who was at least 15 years older than his pics who thrust his hand up my skirt as soon as i sat down then saw his arse when i left.

Funniest was a weird woman who wanted to drink my piss and me to shove cherry toms up her butt

Blimey "

I had a guy who brought a box of malteasers. For me? You shouldn't have! Yum I thought.

Nope, for him! Sinful waste of chocolate.

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

wasn't me

Well there was the time I decided I could never let anyone down even though I was burning up with fever......

I'll let queen finish that story off lol

One of the funniest was when I was a day early and I thought the sod was just winding me up as I stood and waited

"There was the day of five meets where four of them had fake or out of date pics...

I've been so lucky lol x "

I'm thinking me too, or I'm just really good at choosing the right men

Another was when we sat waiting and the bloke turned up in his football kit and wanted to use our hotel room to have a shower and hadn't even brought a change of clothes with him

Funniest was a weird woman who wanted to drink my piss and me to shove cherry toms up her butt "

Hahahahahaha oh my days

Sheffield

"There was the day of five meets where four of them had fake or out of date pics...

I've been so lucky lol x

I'm thinking me too, or I'm just really good at choosing the right men "

I had only just started meeting off the internet, I hadn't got my system sussed.

Cheese is one of them

That is all Ill say for that one

The scary man who put his hands round my throat - he is lucky he didn't get a heel in his eyeball

"I met a guy for a social. Agreed to go to his afterwards. The house really smelt, and was damp, with the ceiling falling in in places, doors hanging off etc.

Started to get down to it, he came in his pants then claimed he had a headache and I had to leave! Messaged him a few days later but never heard from him again"

haha priceless! !!

"Well there was the time I decided I could never let anyone down even though I was burning up with fever......

I'll let queen finish that story off lol "

Who me

"One of the funniest was when I was a day early and I thought the sod was just winding me up as I stood and waited "

Ha ha what you like

"Cheese is one of them

The scary man who put his hands round my throat - he is lucky he didn't get a heel in his eyeball "

Omg to the second one!!!!

Leicester

I'm guessing "then saw his arse" is the Lancastrian equivalent of saying someone's "got the arse"? I like it

"One of the funniest was when I was a day early and I thought the sod was just winding me up as I stood and waited

Ha ha what you like "

You remember hey

Yeah you....nearly called an ambulance as I was that hot if I remember right......

That was a bit "afterwards" of course, wasn't letting me go before

"Cheese is one of them

The scary man who put his hands round my throat - he is lucky he didn't get a heel in his eyeball

Omg to the second one!!!! "

Lesson learnt and it was a long time ago now - made me a tough bitch that one

Not sure if this is funny or worst, our first single guy and he got an inch or two max in and cum!

He was so embarrassed but made it worse by then going on about that he was a hardened swinger!

"Cheese is one of them

Lesson learnt and it was a long time ago now - made me a tough bitch that one "

Suppose that is the perils of meeting alone as a single woman, not something I have had to worry about!

I'm curious as to why you messaged him a few days later?

"Yeah you....nearly called an ambulance as I was that hot if I remember right......

That was a bit "afterwards" of course, wasn't letting me go before"

Can't stop the giggles now .. You ok? Yes I'm fine.. He said nearly passing out

"Cheese is one of them

Suppose that is the perils of meeting alone as a single woman, not something I have had to worry about! "

Does make it hard sometimes x

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Last night I was walking back to my car after a meet, only a couple of hundred yards in Melton town centre and a group of about 5-6 lads on a night out saw me from about 30 yards off.

I could hear one of them saying, 'look at the tits on that!' and one of them gave me a wolf whistle.

It put a big smile on my face. This probably won't mean much to most peeps, but for a CD, passing in public (even in bad light from 30 yards) is always WONDERFUL

I'm guessing "then saw his arse" is the Lancastrian equivalent of saying someone's "got the arse"? I like it "

Aye or got the hump how did you know i was a lancastrian sure it isnt on my profile i need to look now

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"One of the funniest was when I was a day early and I thought the sod was just winding me up as I stood and waited

Ha ha what you like

You remember hey

"

How would she remember

Leicester

"Last night I was walking back to my car after a meet, only a couple of hundred yards in Melton town centre and a group of about 5-6 lads on a night out saw me from about 30 yards off.

I could hear one of them saying, 'look at the tits on that!' and one of them gave me a wolf whistle.

It put a big smile on my face. This probably won't mean much to most peeps, but for a CD, passing in public (even in bad light from 30 yards) is always WONDERFUL "

Was supposed to meet a mate from Melton last night but cancelled last minute as something came up. I wonder...... *No scratching chin smiley else I'd use it*

In Your Bush

@ cherry toms

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Well if they have a big smile on their face, but won't tell you why.....

Ha ha what you like

You remember hey

How would she remember

"

Leicester

I'm guessing "then saw his arse" is the Lancastrian equivalent of saying someone's "got the arse"? I like it

Aye or got the hump how did you know i was a lancastrian sure it isnt on my profile i need to look now "

I'd love to get you in a (temporary) panic and say I know you and your family but I'm sure you're aware of the truth by now

"Cheese is one of them

Suppose that is the perils of meeting alone as a single woman, not something I have had to worry about!

Does make it hard sometimes x "

Considering I have "hidden" twice I can imagine lol xx

Sheffield

Aye or got the hump how did you know i was a lancastrian sure it isnt on my profile i need to look now "

You do know that just under your name it says you're in lancs...

Aye or got the hump how did you know i was a lancastrian sure it isnt on my profile i need to look now

You do know that just under your name it says you're in lancs... "

Ah im from lancaster tho threw me a bit as we dont call all lancashire folk lancastrians

@ cherry toms"

I know it goes down as the strangest request

@ cherry toms

I know it goes down as the strangest request "

She just wanted you to pop her cherry (tomato).

In Your Bush

@ cherry toms

I know it goes down as the strangest request "

Would have been interesting to see how many you could have done though.

@ cherry toms

Would have been interesting to see how many you could have done though. "

3 and i just found it awkward and couldnt stop laughing at her face when i said vines on or off

@ cherry toms

3 and i just found it awkward and couldnt stop laughing at her face when i said vines on or off "

And for the record i drew the line when wanting to do the same to me

In Your Bush

@ cherry toms

3 and i just found it awkward and couldnt stop laughing at her face when i said vines on or off "

Oh I didn't realise you did it haha. Did you put one on a cocktail stick for her glass of piss?

I foolishly met up with two guys off here for a last minute threesome. When we got down to it, the one guy blew his load minutes in and then did a runner.

Was my worst meet most definitely. A shame because it was my first experience in a threesome.

"I foolishly met up with two guys off here for a last minute threesome. When we got down to it, the one guy blew his load minutes in and then did a runner.

Was my worst meet most definitely. A shame because it was my first experience in a threesome."

I hope you've managed to have a more successful one since.

Ha ha what you like

You remember hey

How would she remember

"

Because...

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"

Lets not forget the time the handcuff key broke in the lock and I had to go out and find a hardware store for some boltcutters. And that was the point when he told me he was married and couldn't possibly go home with handcuff marks! "

Oh my goodness. So so funny! Lmao

By *illonuk2000Man  over a year ago

Stafford

this thread has really made me laugh this morning.

my funniest was a woman with a nasty coca*ne habit who also had acid reflux issues !

"I foolishly met up with two guys off here for a last minute threesome. When we got down to it, the one guy blew his load minutes in and then did a runner.

Was my worst meet most definitely. A shame because it was my first experience in a threesome."

Ive had lots of mff ones that have gone tits up but lots of good ones also..so hopefully you will have a good one x

Tomato lady was part of a couple actually

"

Lets not forget the time the handcuff key broke in the lock and I had to go out and find a hardware store for some boltcutters. And that was the point when he told me he was married and couldn't possibly go home with handcuff marks!

Oh my goodness. So so funny! Lmao "

The new test for 'single' men. Cuff them as soon as you meet and see their reaction.

"

The new test for 'single' men. Cuff them as soon as you meet and see their reaction. "

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"

The new test for 'single' men. Cuff them as soon as you meet and see their reaction. "

Good idea. I had better stock up on my handcuffs.

By *lle adie 2Woman  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

this post has had me laughing, really funny stories..

maybe im just lucky but the meets ive had have all been good..

but I remember a guy I met telling me he'd went to someones house and they had hens in the kitchen, he make his excuses and left..another arranged to go to a ladies house, pulled up around corner - walked past ladies house, she was putting bin out ( a monster) so he walked on...

"I have loads to tell but can only do this in person ... would take me years to tell some stories in writing lol

Remind me @ the next social we both go to lol "

U can take your pick from :-

the lamppost one,

the 1.5 some one,

or the parrot one!!!!

and they're the most funny ones ..... there are other more embarrassing ones lol

"I have loads to tell but can only do this in person ... would take me years to tell some stories in writing lol

Remind me @ the next social we both go to lol

U can take your pick from :-

the lamppost one,

the 1.5 some one,

or the parrot one!!!!

and they're the most funny ones ..... there are other more embarrassing ones lol "

I can't wait to hear about the 1.5 one. Now I'm intrigued

Not had a bad meet yet!

"Not had a bad meet yet! "

Me either

"Not had a bad meet yet!

Me either "

To be fair, my funniest meet was probably my last one, for a whole host of reasons, it was just a laugh a minute.

The hotel room was unexpectedly small, smashed my head on a plug socket, ripped a mahoosive fart and just a whole heap of other funny stuff was going on all night.

"Not had a bad meet yet!

Me either

To be fair, my funniest meet was probably my last one, for a whole host of reasons, it was just a laugh a minute.

The hotel room was unexpectedly small, smashed my head on a plug socket, ripped a mahoosive fart and just a whole heap of other funny stuff was going on all night.

"

Mine was one mentioned earlier. Had food and drinks went back to the room for fun. But then kept waking up every hour to check his temp like his Mum would lol

"Not had a bad meet yet!

Me either

Mine was one mentioned earlier. Had food and drinks went back to the room for fun. But then kept waking up every hour to check his temp like his Mum would lol "

Chahaha!

"Not had a bad meet yet!

Me either

"

Now I know why your username is GreedyTRUMP

By *amesDeeMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Many years ago, a couple meet. A slow start, much chat, fun and then my partner got together with the other him whilst me and his wife chatted in an intimate way, all perfect. She went to get some homebrew wine, came back and we knocked back a glass, got touchy, mmmm! She kissed me, then puked! And puked and puked. The end. Had to laugh

"Not had a bad meet yet!

Me either

Now I know why your username is GreedyTRUMP"

yaha!

But only till tomorrow when I change it back

"

yaha!

But only till tomorrow when I change it back "

Back to what?

At least you're name gives women a fair warning

"

yaha!

Back to what?

At least you're name gives women a fair warning "

Back to what it was before!

The only reason I changed it, is because it was just a joke between me and another fabber. Not actually a common occurrence or anything lol!

In Your Bush

"

yaha!

Back to what?

The only reason I changed it, is because it was just a joke between me and another fabber. Not actually a common occurrence or anything lol! "

Bet you can't get it back !

By *lentyoffun40Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

We met a bi female

And if like to put a bet on it that she had double booked and sent her mum

Wig, no teeth in and a house that resembled an old brick bus station

Definite alcoholic , a bathroom that was as damp as an outside toilet and cobwebs that hung from the CEO ing that wouldn't have been out of place in the film arachnophobia

And we aren't exaggerating !

By *adyA01Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

Ok my worst meet has to be when I agreed to see a younger guy! He was a very fit young commando! He was desperate to be with an older woman! He wooed me for weeks to get to meet me and then drove all the way from plymouth when I finally agreed! At the end of what I thought was round 1, he had not managed to give me an orgasm, so whilst he is in the bathroom I decide to satisfy myself! So he walks back in to find me in full flow, I am aware he is back in the room but not really taking much notice as I bring myself to orgasm! When I finished I looked at him and realised he was fully clothed, I said to him, why are you dressed, I am not finished yet!!! Apparently I was too much for him and he needed to leave! I think I may have scared the poor little commando off! (Oh and he is no longer on here)

"We met a bi female

Definite alcoholic , a bathroom that was as damp as an outside toilet and cobwebs that hung from the CEO ing that wouldn't have been out of place in the film arachnophobia

And we aren't exaggerating ! "

Oh dear

By *lentyoffun40Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

"We met a bi female

And we aren't exaggerating !

Oh dear "

It was so bad I even took pics of the bathroom to show annemarie

She was in the lounge with the woman coming onto her ! Hahaha

Never in a million years !!

"

yaha!

Back to what?

The only reason I changed it, is because it was just a joke between me and another fabber. Not actually a common occurrence or anything lol!

Bet you can't get it back ! "

Ryan you haven't? ...

Bastard if ya have!

» Add a new message to this topic