FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > silence is golden

silence is golden

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I think I'm turning in to my mum

Was driving home last night listening to the radio and all I could think was its just dirge!!!! Just noise fuzzing up my head so I turned it off and drove in silence.

I'll be buying special comfy driving shoes soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love the silence in my house when everyone is out or sleeping

By *aughty PedroMan  over a year ago

London

"I think I'm turning in to my mum

Was driving home last night listening to the radio and all I could think was its just dirge!!!! Just noise fuzzing up my head so I turned it off and drove in silence.

I'll be buying special comfy driving shoes soon "

There is a song silence is Golden sang in the 60s or early 70s can't think who sang it...

I agree the world is full of noise on the bus people constantly chatting on their phones and so loud and music out of their earphones ... Grrrrrrrrrr Turn it down...Opss I think I miss read the thread but posting anyway

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

There is a song silence is Golden sang in the 60s or early 70s can't think who sang it...

I agree the world is full of noise on the bus people constantly chatting on their phones and so loud and music out of their earphones ... Grrrrrrrrrr Turn it down...Opss I think I miss read the thread but posting anyway "

The Tremeloes

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I love it

By *aughty PedroMan  over a year ago

London

I agree the world is full of noise on the bus people constantly chatting on their phones and so loud and music out of their earphones ... Grrrrrrrrrr Turn it down...Opss I think I miss read the thread but posting anyway

The Tremeloes"

Thank you

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I rarely have silence. Every once in a while my tinnitus stops and then it's just eerie.

Turning off the external noise is good for us. Too much is like being in a battle field all the time and raises cortisone levels.

Evie! Get the comfy shoes, you know it makes sense.

"I rarely have silence. Every once in a while my tinnitus stops and then it's just eerie.

Turning off the external noise is good for us. Too much is like being in a battle field all the time and raises cortisone levels.

Evie! Get the comfy shoes, you know it makes sense."

OMG NO!!!! comfy shoes, you will know your past it then

My house is rarely silent but its heaven when it is lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I rarely have silence. Every once in a while my tinnitus stops and then it's just eerie.

Evie! Get the comfy shoes, you know it makes sense."

Never!!!!!!

I usually love singing along to the radio in the car with it turned up loudest recently music has started to get on my nerves. It's all dirge and bilge

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I wonder how many accidents are caused cos the noise inside a car means people can't hear what's going on outside. - like those dickheads with earphones who don't hear traffic.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I agree! About 7.30 when my lad goes to bed I normally lie on my bed in the dark with no noise for just 5 minutes. As its the first time since 5/6am with no TV,Hoover, washing machine, traffic, child, binmen, etc etc its lovely!!

Sometimes after a busy day it's relaxing to turn the senses off and simply chill out

» Add a new message to this topic