FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Never been rimmed am I missing out?

Never been rimmed am I missing out?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was just thinking to myself I've never been rimmed or had a prostate massage am I missing out ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Was just thinking to myself I've never been rimmed or had a prostate massage am I missing out ? "

very much so. Bend over

Yes, an orgasm coming from prostate massage will rock your world, it may even make you lose control of bodily functions, so have sawdust on the floor !

Happily ... Haha waiting

Oh this doesn't sound like that much fun now haha

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Not fun??? Here is a copy of a post by another frumite, if thats does not sounds like fun...i dont know what is!

You had a go at this? Some men just love this . Maybe a anal douche before so all clean down there. Start by massaging his testicles, penis, perineum and the rest of the area around his anus with the warming oil. Then separate his cheeks and massage with the warming oil from his anus to his testicles, always pressing a little harder. Keep massaging the entrance to his anus until you can gently insert your finger about 1 ½ inches. Gently move your finger until you feel the prostate, which is about the size of a walnut. Push your finger up towards the base of the penis. You'll know when you find his prostate because he'll MOAN! Slowly move your finger in and out, but don’t put your finger in all the way. Continue to move your finger all over the prostate. Make sure that you are holding the penis by the base and pulling upward. When you pull your finger out, make sure that you add lots of lubricant before re-inserting it. Tease him for a while before I let him ejaculate.

You can read the whole thread at:

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/143906

Enjoy and I hope you get to experience it...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Wow!

Need to know basis

"Wow! "

Dont tell me nobody's done that to your lovely bum mister!

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Try it if you are that curious. Not for everyone obviously.

Now you've got me really intrigued ! ....

Nowt wrong with little play

Plenty of nerve endings to be stimulated

By *irtyDee33Woman  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Rimming a guy is my fav

latex gloves are a help, as lining to rectum is very sensitive and easy to tear.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

In a word yes

Manchester

"Not fun??? Here is a copy of a post by another frumite, if thats does not sounds like fun...i dont know what is!

You had a go at this? Some men just love this . Maybe a anal douche before so all clean down there. Start by massaging his testicles, penis, perineum and the rest of the area around his anus with the warming oil. Then separate his cheeks and massage with the warming oil from his anus to his testicles, always pressing a little harder. Keep massaging the entrance to his anus until you can gently insert your finger about 1 ½ inches. Gently move your finger until you feel the prostate, which is about the size of a walnut. Push your finger up towards the base of the penis. You'll know when you find his prostate because he'll MOAN! Slowly move your finger in and out, but don’t put your finger in all the way. Continue to move your finger all over the prostate. Make sure that you are holding the penis by the base and pulling upward. When you pull your finger out, make sure that you add lots of lubricant before re-inserting it. Tease him for a while before I let him ejaculate.

Enjoy and I hope you get to experience it... "

bambi who was the poster.....feck iv come ever all a fluster reading that

"Was just thinking to myself I've never been rimmed or had a prostate massage am I missing out ? "

Four words!

Yes you friggin are!

Need to know basis

"

bambi who was the poster.....feck iv come ever all a fluster reading that "

Follow the thread I posted above

Manchester

"

bambi who was the poster.....feck iv come ever all a fluster reading that

Follow the thread I posted above "

I can't haven't got time im at work. Just plzzzzz tell me it was a female lmfao

"Was just thinking to myself I've never been rimmed or had a prostate massage am I missing out ?

Four words!

Yes you friggin are! "

+1

Maybe not, I only liked being rimmed by a couple of guys. Any other guy trying gets short shrift. To me it's a personal, connection thing.

Prostrate massage? Can only go on who I did it to, an again it's a personal thing. They get of on it with someone they have a very comfortable sexual relationship.

Me neither but it's on my wish list

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"Not fun??? Here is a copy of a post by another frumite, if thats does not sounds like fun...i dont know what is!

Enjoy and I hope you get to experience it... "

Oh my god, that sounds good - I'd love to know how that feels some day!

Manchester

"Was just thinking to myself I've never been rimmed or had a prostate massage am I missing out ?

If you've got a dog get it to lick peanut butter off your butt hole. Will give you the general sensation without the pillow talk after "

Pure class

oh my gawd lmfao what was the dog called in shameless

» Add a new message to this topic