FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Macho man, strike the pose.

Macho man, strike the pose.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Most of us have peeked at profile pics, be it to search for meets, see who's posted a thread or out of curiosity. Not wishing to pigeon hole but some of the poses seem to fall into categories:

All tongue in cheek but......

Ironman.....puffs chest out and tenses arms and carries imaginary ironing board under arms.

Totem pole...yeah look at my wood and worship it

Homer man...doh....lets all hang out and really doesn't give a damn.....its you who's lucky to be getting some !

Well ard man....I will pose with helicopter, tank, gun or something suitably Yorkie bar to enhance my ardness

Any others ? Male or female

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" Most of us have peeked at profile pics, be it to search for meets, see who's posted a thread or out of curiosity. Not wishing to pigeon hole but some of the poses seem to fall into categories:

All tongue in cheek but......

Ironman.....puffs chest out and tenses arms and carries imaginary ironing board under arms.

Totem pole...yeah look at my wood and worship it

Homer man...doh....lets all hang out and really doesn't give a damn.....its you who's lucky to be getting some !

Well ard man....I will pose with helicopter, tank, gun or something suitably Yorkie bar to enhance my ardness

Any others ? Male or female"

I'm thinking of grabbing a few spuds for a photo shoot to enhance my Irishness... jaysus us I loves the spuds

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic