FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is Pres. Obama gay?

Is Pres. Obama gay?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A week or so ago he was adamant that the Syrians had crossed his "red line" and , in short, was gonna bomb the shit out of Syria.

Is his red line now a lovely shade of pink? Is he a wuss?

Am i alone in thinking the next time he and Putin meet they should get it on? My monies on Putin to kick the shit out of him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Wow....the title, the implied homophobic stance in the text, the inability to see the big picture.

Top marks. I'm out.

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

Erm, whaaaat?

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

So this means he is gay?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hold let me get this right

Because he's decided to try and solve the current complicated and awful situation by something other than brute force you're saying he's gay

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

He may not be gay,but he definitely has a leaning to the orally bi side.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

so the straights bomb the fuckers

and the gays seek a diplomatic solution

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

..... Z

Am i alone in thinking the next time he and Putin meet they should get it on? My monies on Putin to kick the shit out of him.

"

In a 'square go' Putin's yer man.

With handlers and chibs, back Obama.

"Hold let me get this right

Because he's decided to try and solve the current complicated and awful situation by something other than brute force you're saying he's gay

"

Where do i say he is a gay?

Should you not credit the Russians for the diplomacy? One that has made the yanks resolution of brute force stand down?

"

..... Z

In a 'square go' Putin's yer man.

With handlers and chibs, back Obama."

Have to agree.

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Are you assuming all batty boys or bit part willy lovers are all weak in decision making and ability to fight their corner.

Oh dear. You might need to change that mindset or someone will for you

Should you not credit the Russians for the diplomacy? One that has made the yanks resolution of brute force stand down?"

In the title of the post

[Removed by poster at 13/09/13 19:58:46]

Should you not credit the Russians for the diplomacy? One that has made the yanks resolution of brute force stand down?

In the title of the post"

Do the "Is" and the "?" in the title not mean much to you?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

reads like a cheap tabloid headline..

article on C4 earlier showing dead pregnant women, 3 month old babies and children butchered in cold blood..

cant relate whats going on to the OP's thread title..

Glasgow

" .....

article on C4 earlier showing dead pregnant women, 3 month old babies and children butchered in cold blood

"

Where?

Omagh?

New York?

Beirut?

..........?

" .....

article on C4 earlier showing dead pregnant women, 3 month old babies and children butchered in cold blood

Where?

Omagh?

New York?

Beirut?

..........?"

Or Vietnam

Or Iraq

Or Afghanistan

Or Pakistan

Or Libya

Or Cuba

No doubt there are other places.

Maybe some don't wish to actually see the bigger picture nevermind try to understand it.

in Lancashire

" .....

Where?

Omagh?

New York?

Beirut?

..........?"

village called Al Badiyah..

initial estimates by Human Rights Watch are in excess of 165 shot then burnt..

then tipped into a mass grave and the village torched..

when was the last time the residents of New York were butchered in such a way..?

Omagh yes and Beirut have all suffered atrocities in recent decades as i'm sure you well know..

but New York..?

in Lancashire

" .....

Where?

Omagh?

New York?

Beirut?

..........?

Or Vietnam

Or Iraq

Or Afghanistan

Or Pakistan

Or Libya

Or Cuba

Maybe some don't wish to actually see the bigger picture nevermind try to understand it.

"

yes there were ..

you missed out Rwanda, Balkans..

and many others..

care to educate me on 'the bigger picture'..?

" .....

Where?

Omagh?

New York?

Beirut?

..........?

when was the last time the residents of New York were butchered in such a way..?

Omagh yes and Beirut have all suffered atrocities in recent decades as i'm sure you well know..

but New York..?

"

Can i mention the New Yorkers and other yanks, funding the IRA? I seem to recall they slaughtered/murdered a few (and some)innocents along the way ?

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

But Syria has oil....

" .....

Where?

Omagh?

New York?

Beirut?

..........?

Or Vietnam

Or Iraq

Or Afghanistan

Or Pakistan

Or Libya

Or Cuba

yes there were ..

and many others..

"

Balkans true.

Rwanda not so much as the West didn't interfere.

Nah, you come across as educated.

in Lancashire

" .....

Where?

Omagh?

New York?

Beirut?

..........?

but New York..?

Can i mention the New Yorkers and other yanks, funding the IRA? I seem to recall they slaughtered/murdered a few (and some)innocents along the way ? "

pretty au fait with that ty, Cpl of tours in 70's and 80's think we may have been made aware of the bigger picture of that particular 'conflict'

so by all means do so but your missing the actual question I asked someone else..?

Glasgow

" .....

Where?

Omagh?

New York?

Beirut?

..........?

but New York..?

"

Didn't 9/11 happen?

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

" .....

Where?

Omagh?

New York?

Beirut?

..........?

Or Vietnam

Or Iraq

Or Afghanistan

Or Pakistan

Or Libya

Or Cuba

yes there were ..

and many others..

Balkans true.

Rwanda not so much as the West didn't interfere.

Nah, you come across as educated. "

Read Shake Hands with the Devil. Makes you wish maybe that the west did 'interfere' in Rwanda.

" .....

Where?

Omagh?

New York?

Beirut?

..........?

but New York..?

Can i mention the New Yorkers and other yanks, funding the IRA? I seem to recall they slaughtered/murdered a few (and some)innocents along the way ?

pretty au fait with that ty, Cpl of tours in 70's and 80's think we may have been made aware of the bigger picture of that particular 'conflict'

so by all means do so but your missing the actual question I asked someone else..?"

Well, consider the Oklahoma bombing ( yank on yank) isn't there a very strong argument that that the root cause of that lies with the US military and their foreign policy?

In the title of the post

"

Not as much as the obvious inference that if he has backed down then he must be gay. Sometimes it's better to hold your hands up rather than argue on the minutia

Glasgow

I didn't intend this as a 'my atrocities are worse than your atrocities' competition list.

War, international or civil, is a nasty business. Innocent people get hurt just the same as guilty people.

In the title of the post

Not as much as the obvious inference that if he has backed down then he must be gay. Sometimes it's better to hold your hands up rather than argue on the minutia"

lol just lol. I'm fully aware,ty, that he has a wife, two kids, even a dog and that they seem a very close loving family.

in Lancashire

" .....

Where?

Omagh?

New York?

Beirut?

..........?

but New York..?

so by all means do so but your missing the actual question I asked someone else..?

Well, consider the Oklahoma bombing ( yank on yank) isn't there a very strong argument that that the root cause of that lies with the US military and their foreign policy?"

thought Mcvey? was opposed to the federal government, not the state department..

happy to be corrected..

in Lancashire

"I didn't intend this as a 'my atrocities are worse than your atrocities' competition list.

War, international or civil, is a nasty business. Innocent people get hurt just the same as guilty people."

agreed and ditto..

no idea what it has to do with one of the 2 main players sexuality..

hey ho..

In the title of the post

Not as much as the obvious inference that if he has backed down then he must be gay. Sometimes it's better to hold your hands up rather than argue on the minutia

lol just lol. I'm fully aware,ty, that he has a wife, two kids, even a dog and that they seem a very close loving family.

"

Point missed ... it's the negative use of the term gay.

" .....

Where?

Omagh?

New York?

Beirut?

..........?

but New York..?

Well, consider the Oklahoma bombing ( yank on yank) isn't there a very strong argument that that the root cause of that lies with the US military and their foreign policy?

thought Mcvey? was opposed to the federal government, not the state department..

happy to be corrected.."

No need at all, it would appear to be obvious that he, McVeigh, was opposed to the federal government.

Glasgow

"I didn't intend this as a 'my atrocities are worse than your atrocities' competition list.

War, international or civil, is a nasty business. Innocent people get hurt just the same as guilty people.

agreed and ditto..

no idea what it has to do with one of the 2 main players sexuality..

hey ho.."

Putin does seem remarkably anti-gay - almost to the point of overkill

May he read the articles some sections of the media have written, reminding readers of the use of agent orange in Vietnam, white phosphorous in fallujah and Palestine, depleted uranium in Iraq etc, and he probably realised that crossing the red line is, sadly, a regular occurrence.... It's done well as a sound bite, I must admit.

The sad truth is, going on a lot of the silly posts on this thread in response to the clearly humourous intent behind the thread itself, is that there are a lot of people on here that can't take a joke and should think two or three times before posting in future... silly really

Hmmm that's some statement to make!!

"The sad truth is, going on a lot of the silly posts on this thread in response to the clearly humourous intent behind the thread itself, is that there are a lot of people on here that can't take a joke and should think two or three times before posting in future... silly really "

yep truly sad.

"Hmmm that's some statement to make!! "

It's true though, some people are just way too quick to take offence these days even to mild jokes etc

"Hmmm that's some statement to make!! "

You don't reckon one on one that Putin would win?

"The sad truth is, going on a lot of the silly posts on this thread in response to the clearly humourous intent behind the thread itself, is that there are a lot of people on here that can't take a joke and should think two or three times before posting in future... silly really

yep truly sad.

"

Agreed, people just love taking the moral high ground. Shame really, we're here for a laugh and fun after all

"Hmmm that's some statement to make!!

You don't reckon one on one that Putin would win?"

KGB agent and judo practitioner vs suave, b-balling constitutional lawyer .... Wonder what betfred reckons..

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The sad truth is, going on a lot of the silly posts on this thread in response to the clearly humourous intent behind the thread itself, is that there are a lot of people on here that can't take a joke and should think two or three times before posting in future... silly really "

Why should anyone think two or three times before posting their opinion? Humour is quite personal to individuals and what one finds funny another won't, that isn't silly.

Oooh these are the threads I avoid posting in...

...ahhh hang on..

"The sad truth is, going on a lot of the silly posts on this thread in response to the clearly humourous intent behind the thread itself, is that there are a lot of people on here that can't take a joke and should think two or three times before posting in future... silly really

Why should anyone think two or three times before posting their opinion? Humour is quite personal to individuals and what one finds funny another won't, that isn't silly.

"

That's obvious and I appreciate the counter post. What's also obvious is that this thread isn't a serious one so there really isn't a need for people to weigh in with their noses in the air trying to belittle the OP for trying to have a laugh and lighten up the evening for us guys.

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

That's obvious and I appreciate the counter post. What's also obvious is that this thread isn't a serious one so there really isn't a need for people to weigh in with their noses in the air trying to belittle the OP for trying to have a laugh and lighten up the evening for us guys.

"

Yeah !!!!

we agree.. but we also Still think the guys an Arse-Bandit...

[Removed by poster at 13/09/13 21:32:42]

[Removed by poster at 13/09/13 21:33:05]

Yeah !!!!

we agree.. but we also Still think the guys an Arse-Bandit... "

The OP or Obama

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

"

So are you saying that this thread should only run one way?

Lol excellent! A return to humour.. well done haha

(Think my computer is having a fit or something!)

Yeah !!!!

we agree.. but we also Still think the guys an Arse-Bandit... "

"

"

Eh no!? Lol I'm saying lighten up a bit hahahah

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"

The OP or Obama "

No Comment Your Honour..

"

"

For clarity, i'm more than happy for this thread to swing both ways. No phobia here.

Everywhich way but loose baby.

"

For clarity, i'm more than happy for this thread to swing both ways. No phobia here.

Everywhich way but loose baby."

High 5 lol

in Lancashire

ah yes silly me..

humour and dead woman and children, mass rape and torture and several uses of chemical weapons..

oh the fuckin hilarity..

note to self before watching the news, check the forums..

[Removed by poster at 13/09/13 21:48:51]

ah yes silly me..

humour and dead woman and children, mass rape and torture and several uses of chemical weapons..

oh the fuckin hilarity..

note to self before watching the news, check the forums.."

Erm if you check again you'll see this thread is about Putin and Obama. Not horrific war crimes..

in Lancashire

"

whats also obvious is that all threads tend to divert or expand..

that's the forums fella..

in Lancashire

ah yes silly me..

oh the fuckin hilarity..

Erm if you check again you'll see this thread is about Putin and Obama. Not horrific war crimes.."

see below..

in Lancashire

ah yes silly me..

oh the fuckin hilarity..

Erm if you check again you'll see this thread is about Putin and Obama. Not horrific war crimes..

see below.."

or above..

ah yes silly me..

oh the fuckin hilarity..

note to self before watching the news, check the forums.."

Just had a check take up above and at a quick glance it would appear that you were the first poster to include the "fuckin hilarity" you speak of. Apologies if i'm wrong.

in Lancashire

ah yes silly me..

oh the fuckin hilarity..

Just had a check take up above and at a quick glance it would appear that you were the first poster to include the "fuckin hilarity" you speak of. Apologies if i'm wrong.

"

no need to apologise..

thought the obvious context of which it was used, would be well err obvious...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Eh no!? Lol I'm saying lighten up a bit hahahah "

Lol ok,

ah yes silly me..

oh the fuckin hilarity..

no need to apologise..

"

Unlike the thread then?

But hey ho, gung ho.

in Lancashire

ah yes silly me..

oh the fuckin hilarity..

no need to apologise..

Unlike the thread then?

But hey ho, gung ho."

clearly humour like opinions differs..

each to their own..

"

Eh no!? Lol I'm saying lighten up a bit hahahah

Lol ok, "

:*

» Add a new message to this topic