FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > quality new music

quality new music

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hooked on the new artic monkeys album at the moment and with the upcoming release of exit calms new album music just keeps getting better.

what new music is doing it for you at the moment.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jake Bugg and couple of tracks from Bowie's new one. I like Arctic Monkeys on occasion but I'm still old school and loving Zappa (You Are What You Is) and Louis Jordan.

"hooked on the new artic monkeys album at the moment and with the upcoming release of exit calms new album music just keeps getting better.

what new music is doing it for you at the moment."

ive just brought that

By *saacs26Couple  over a year ago

Hamilton

Kind of a fan of my own music

www.reverbnation.com/krisandolivia4

Jose feliciano has a new album out now

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Kind of a fan of my own music

www.reverbnation.com/krisandolivia4"

The nawty step beckons methinks

"hooked on the new artic monkeys album at the moment and with the upcoming release of exit calms new album music just keeps getting better.

ive just brought that "

i hope you like it.

its a little slower than previous AM albums but its bloody good

havent bought any music for over 10 years.

unfortunately it all seems to be generic crap.

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Goldfrapp, Arctic Monkeys and London Gramma. Bliss!

"Goldfrapp, Arctic Monkeys and London Gramma. Bliss!"

pure quality

ive just brought that "

listen to the lyrics to

Do I Wanna Know ?

is that true or not def is for me

Daughter - listen to the track 'Youth' for a good insight and Frank Turner at the mo

"Kind of a fan of my own music

www.reverbnation.com/krisandolivia4

The nawty step beckons methinks "

why, is it that bad?

"havent bought any music for over 10 years.

unfortunately it all seems to be generic crap.

"

forgive me is that what you might on the radio because if so that is the biggest lot of dross however there are some really talented musicians who are producing quality music.

give it a go

Brad Paisley is good

"Brad Paisley is good"

not heard any of his stuff is he the country singer?

"Jose feliciano has a new album out now"

very talented when you consider he as been blind from birth

i have never completely mastered the guitar so i am in full admiration of his talents.

I've been listening to the new Avenged Sevenfold album a fair bit the last few days, apart from that nothing that could be considered 'new'....

"I've been listening to the new Avenged Sevenfold album a fair bit the last few days, apart from that nothing that could be considered 'new'...."

it may be a little to harsh for my sensitive ears lol however i will give it a go in for a penny and all that.

"I've been listening to the new Avenged Sevenfold album a fair bit the last few days, apart from that nothing that could be considered 'new'....

it may be a little to harsh for my sensitive ears lol however i will give it a go in for a penny and all that."

It's very Metallica sounding compared to their last few. Still some very melodic parts and virtuosic guitar playing.

Loving the New UB40 album, Getting over the storm,

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

Just discovered Heavens Basement and am currently rocking out to them.

"I've been listening to the new Avenged Sevenfold album a fair bit the last few days, apart from that nothing that could be considered 'new'....

it may be a little to harsh for my sensitive ears lol however i will give it a go in for a penny and all that.

It's very Metallica sounding compared to their last few. Still some very melodic parts and virtuosic guitar playing.

"

are we talking Metallica (black album) or nowadays. if its the former im all in for a dabble

Frank turner, pharrell..still miss M.J!

"Just discovered Heavens Basement and am currently rocking out to them. "

would that be filthy empire or the earlier ep i think it was called breakable although i may wrong i often am

are we talking Metallica (black album) or nowadays. if its the former im all in for a dabble "

The black album and Master of Puppets, nothing like the new garbage they've been releasing...

Here and there

"Just discovered Heavens Basement and am currently rocking out to them.

would that be filthy empire or the earlier ep i think it was called breakable although i may wrong i often am "

Both. It's called unbreakable but close enough. And the self titled ep too.

London grammar amazing album makes the hair on the back of my neck stand tall, strong is an amazing tune. Clean bandit are really doing it for me too

are we talking Metallica (black album) or nowadays. if its the former im all in for a dabble

The black album and Master of Puppets, nothing like the new garbage they've been releasing..."

Here's a taster of one of the more melodic tunes, kinda sounds a bit like Nothing Else Matters...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qFQ-XOTtWw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The black album and Master of Puppets, nothing like the new garbage they've been releasing...

Here's a taster of one of the more melodic tunes, kinda sounds a bit like Nothing Else Matters...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qFQ-XOTtWw&feature=youtube_gdata_player"

thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qFQ-XOTtWw&feature=youtube_gdata_player"

look on you tube for a band called EXIT CALM i think may like them let me know what you think

look on you tube for a band called EXIT CALM i think may like them let me know what you think "

They're a bit Stone Roses for my tastes, well produced though...

look on you tube for a band called EXIT CALM i think may like them let me know what you think

They're a bit Stone Roses for my tastes, well produced though..."

spot on def stone rosesish band

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

The Temperance Movement, Rival Sons, Vintage Trouble all top of my pops at the moment

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I've been listening to the new Avenged Sevenfold album a fair bit the last few days, apart from that nothing that could be considered 'new'...."

You've got me hooked now, I had heard of them but not really listened to much of their stuff

Avenged sevenfold latest album, as they're my favourite band I quite like the album!

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Not into Avenged Sevenfold at all nor that style of music but I will say this, their fans gave me the best workout ever during AS's set at Sonisphere one year. Crowd surfing galore a mere 12 of us had to take hold and safely return them through the pit only to repeat. Seriously the busiest I,ve ever been in Pit Control. Brilliant Some of the clips are on youtube but it doesn,t really show you the intensity we experienced. At it's height mid-end set the rule book went out the window, over the shoulders,upside down etc etc

You've got me hooked now, I had heard of them but not really listened to much of their stuff "

Hunt down the track 'Lost' its a masterpiece of melodic metal...

By *rivate auditionsMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

been listening to black country communion,they got quite a good guitarist and the drummer is pretty good too!.

"been listening to black country communion,they got quite a good guitarist and the drummer is pretty good too!. "

I tried listening to their stuff but I have a real bee in my bonnet about Joe Bonamassa, I just don't like the guy or his music...

"been listening to black country communion,they got quite a good guitarist and the drummer is pretty good too!. "

yeah isn't that Jason bonham lol i fear he may have learnt from the greatest rhythm section ever. (to date)

"been listening to black country communion,they got quite a good guitarist and the drummer is pretty good too!.

yeah isn't that Jason bonham lol i fear he may have learnt from the greatest rhythm section ever. (to date) "

Hmmmmm, I never rated John Bonham that highly, although, I'm not a big Zep fan anyway...

"been listening to black country communion,they got quite a good guitarist and the drummer is pretty good too!.

yeah isn't that Jason bonham lol i fear he may have learnt from the greatest rhythm section ever. (to date)

Hmmmmm, I never rated John Bonham that highly, although, I'm not a big Zep fan anyway..."

we can't agree on everything lol

West Midlands

[Removed by poster at 14/09/13 12:17:41]

Here and there

Hmmmmm, I never rated John Bonham that highly, although, I'm not a big Zep fan anyway...

we can't agree on everything lol

"

Black Country communion are good but they've already split. Bonamassa wanted to do more solo stuff and Hughes wasn't happy about it.

West Midlands

formed in 2009 by virtuoso blues guitarist joe bonnamassa and ex deep purple bass player/vocalist glen hughess, releasded 3 albums before bonnamassa forced split in march of 2013.

stil bloody good music though and knocks spots of anything else mentioned here!.

"formed in 2009 by virtuoso blues guitarist joe bonnamassa and ex deep purple bass player/vocalist glen hughess, releasded 3 albums before bonnamassa forced split in march of 2013.

stil bloody good music though and knocks spots of anything else mentioned here!. "

i will take a listen

Love london grammar! Their new song is amazing. X

"Love london grammar! Their new song is amazing. X"

is that strong

they have a similar style to Florence

Love Sampha

MissD

Jake Bugg and the new Manics and Glasvegas albums have been on all day

"Jake Bugg and the new Manics and Glasvegas albums have been on all day"

bugg is pure quality

By *icoupleforfunz27Couple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Loving the New UB40 album, Getting over the storm,"

Can't beat a bit of UB40 not same without Aly tho

By *amie0151Man  over a year ago

Wallasey

what new music is doing it for you at the moment."

'London Grammar' new album

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

Been trying to find out what the music was for the BOSE advert and found it yesterday - thunder clatter by wild club. My favourite song of the year so far.

"Loving the New UB40 album, Getting over the storm,

Can't beat a bit of UB40 not same without Aly tho "

loved the early stuff

1 in 10 etc but its def not the same with his brother singing

i know astro from the boxing scene around Birmingham he is a big supporter

Mr Numans new stuff is amazing

By *icoupleforfunz27Couple  over a year ago

liverpool

loved the early stuff

i know astro from the boxing scene around Birmingham he is a big supporter "

Loved 1 in10, not heard the new album yet, to be honest not following them to much now they have parted.

I have seen them as an whole they was great, seen Ali on his own and he was just as great.

And seen them without Ali, and we'll the voice is not there without him.

Just started reading there book today, great read so far.

OK im not a stalker honest

Pinn Panelle - Face Stealer

check this out on youtube

loved the early stuff

i know astro from the boxing scene around Birmingham he is a big supporter

Loved 1 in10, not heard the new album yet, to be honest not following them to much now they have parted.

I have seen them as an whole they was great, seen Ali on his own and he was just as great.

And seen them without Ali, and we'll the voice is not there without him.

Just started reading there book today, great read so far.

OK im not a stalker honest "

are you sure

"London grammar amazing album makes the hair on the back of my neck stand tall, strong is an amazing tune. Clean bandit are really doing it for me too"

So glad someone else has said Clean Bandit. I'm hooked on there sound, very different and underrated! I agree with London grammar....love their song with Disclosure!

» Add a new message to this topic