FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Minxie's Mum ...

Minxie's Mum ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After suffering a massive stroke closely followed by a little one in A&E just over three weeks ago .............. we have the brilliant news that Mum is going home next Wednesday ......... her recovery to date has been brilliant .... I seriously cannot thank the NHS and all who have looked after mum in that time enough ... just wanted to share with you all and thank all of you for your good wishes, messages and calls of support ... thank you xxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Awesome thread is awesome.

xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lovely news! x

Get well soon mum!

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

That's great news.

Woooo

One tough mam, I suspect that's where her daughter gets it

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

great news

"After suffering a massive stroke closely followed by a little one in A&E just over three weeks ago .............. we have the brilliant news that Mum is going home next Wednesday ......... her recovery to date has been brilliant .... I seriously cannot thank the NHS and all who have looked after mum in that time enough ... just wanted to share with you all and thank all of you for your good wishes, messages and calls of support ... thank you xxxxxx "

This is brilliant news, so happy for you & good to hear someone give the NHS credit. My daughter is a 24year old staff nurse & rarely do the nurses get given the credit they deserve for the time, effort & care they give our loved ones. xx

"After suffering a massive stroke closely followed by a little one in A&E just over three weeks ago .............. we have the brilliant news that Mum is going home next Wednesday ......... her recovery to date has been brilliant .... I seriously cannot thank the NHS and all who have looked after mum in that time enough ... just wanted to share with you all and thank all of you for your good wishes, messages and calls of support ... thank you xxxxxx

This is brilliant news, so happy for you & good to hear someone give the NHS credit. My daughter is a 24year old staff nurse & rarely do the nurses get given the credit they deserve for the time, effort & care they give our loved ones. xx"

I am going in next week armed with a big tin of sweets and chocolates for them - they have all been excellent - I really cannot fault them and our local hospital is brilliant too

lovely a good news story on the forums

xxxx

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

It is always great to hear good news from good people

That really is fantastic news,such a good recovery from a massive stroke means she must have the strength of a giant,I hope her recovery continues to be as good

"After suffering a massive stroke closely followed by a little one in A&E just over three weeks ago .............. we have the brilliant news that Mum is going home next Wednesday ......... her recovery to date has been brilliant .... I seriously cannot thank the NHS and all who have looked after mum in that time enough ... just wanted to share with you all and thank all of you for your good wishes, messages and calls of support ... thank you xxxxxx "

I've had 3 heart attacks n 2 strokes during last 17 years n am still going strong(ish) sooooooooo every good luck to the minxie mum

Excellent news Minxie !..here's to a swift and complete recovery Xx

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Brilliant news indeed

But can she put up with you looking after her

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Excellent news..

glad she is on the mend..

That's brilliant news minxie xx

Brilliant news

Brilliant news.. Hope she has a speedy recovery xxx

"Excellent news..

glad your mum is on the mend..

"

"After suffering a massive stroke closely followed by a little one in A&E just over three weeks ago .............. we have the brilliant news that Mum is going home next Wednesday ......... her recovery to date has been brilliant .... I seriously cannot thank the NHS and all who have looked after mum in that time enough ... just wanted to share with you all and thank all of you for your good wishes, messages and calls of support ... thank you xxxxxx

This is brilliant news, so happy for you & good to hear someone give the NHS credit. My daughter is a 24year old staff nurse & rarely do the nurses get given the credit they deserve for the time, effort & care they give our loved ones. xx

I am going in next week armed with a big tin of sweets and chocolates for them - they have all been excellent - I really cannot fault them and our local hospital is brilliant too "

this

Fantastic news Minxie, pleased for you all

By *uckyinlustMan  over a year ago

manchester

Great news ....................don't forget to tell her that everyone on fab swingers is thinking about her

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Fantastic new hun,so glad she is better xx

I just so might have done already lol

» Add a new message to this topic