FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > dont you just hate it when...

dont you just hate it when...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You finally get the chance to have a lie in, but then you still have to get up for a stupid reason!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know what you mean, I was laying on sofa relaxing and watching a DVD when the neighbour come home and she's all like "get out of my house" and "what are you doing here". I was just nodding off as well

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"You finally get the chance to have a lie in, but then you still have to get up for a stupid reason! "

Well well well! Fancy seeing you here

And yup hate it, book a day off then only remember when you hear the ash cart it's bin day at 7am

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

"I know what you mean, I was laying on sofa relaxing and watching a DVD when the neighbour come home and she's all like "get out of my house" and "what are you doing here". I was just nodding off as well"

"I know what you mean, I was laying on sofa relaxing and watching a DVD when the neighbour come home and she's all like "get out of my house" and "what are you doing here". I was just nodding off as well"

PMSL!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been up at 5 am every day for 2weeks...finally i get a chance for a lie in but noooooo.....gotta get an extra earrrrly haircut!

Then book an earlier appointment would have been my first move

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

» Add a new message to this topic