FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fasting diet

Fasting diet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone tried this two day a week fasting diet? Has it worked? Any interesting ideas for the 500 calorie meals?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think starving yourself is healthy full stop. If you want to loose weight, just cut down on what you eat a little (try not to snack as much) and do a little more exercise

But that's my opinion

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

Tried it at work with the girls for a few weeks... Didn't work for us. We just wanted to eat everything in sight 5 days a week and justified eating junk food by reassuring ourselves that we would be fasting the following day

If this is the lady posting on the couples profile. Why you even thinking about dieting, nevermind asking for advice as you look amazing as you are

All that diet does is allow for those who over eat by removing two days worth of calories meaning that in total during the week you'd eat the normal amount of calories required by an average person. Sadly many on this fad diet will pig to the extreme on the other days so it's just silly.

Just reduce your potion sizes so you're eating the right amount of calories per day for you as an individual. A little exercise will help aid the weight loss process too.

It does depend on what your aims are a little though. If you just want to fat burn / tone up without losing weight then its looking at the type of food you eat and some light high rep resistance work. If you want to lose weight then as well as the type of food you eat you need to keep tabs on the amount of calories closer too. Try to ditch as much processed food as possible

"Has anyone tried this two day a week fasting diet? Has it worked? Any interesting ideas for the 500 calorie meals? "

It works really well if you do it right. There will be recipes online. 500 calories isn't much. You have to remember it's a fast and not a normal day.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been reading about it, the NHS have a good positive right up about it, we are both going to do it.

Thank you for the kind comment above

It's works for my OH, she also does a fitness camp thingy 3 days a week, eats healthily and drinks gallons of water each day. She's lost 2 dress sizes do far.

Me, I eat crap, don't work out and still don't put on any weight, so each to their own

» Add a new message to this topic