FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > becoming a good tv

becoming a good tv

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi people, over the years I always hated the idea of 2 guys then a few year back I became curious I tried and enjoyed.

I still want straight play, and bi play but now I also am I interested in been dressed up to be a very fem lady and been treatedije one too.

I'd love to try, I have no idea where to start or how to look fem though. would be great to get tips, advice even someone to help me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

good luck and enjoy

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I think a good tv is one that has good picture and sound quality...sorry could not resist

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There's a few on here who will be able to offer sensible advice.

My advice? Watch 'Silence of the Lambs'......

By *artinichilled1TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Im a Panasonic.lol .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

^^^^^^^^^ hahaha

Make sure it's flat screen and hd is preferable

By *hristine and MarieCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Somewhere north of Spalding

Try going to a transgender support group, you would have to make an effort at least with a skirt and some ladies shoes, maybe a floral shirt if you don't have any blouses. Then just sit back watch and listen, you will learn everything you need to know.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I will let you know shortly

Tv is for weekender wannabes, mtfu and go Ts.

A shop, called transformation near Manchester does 4 hour makeover sessions, they also have a hotel, and very friendly girls , who treat you really well, get in touch, you will love it, and a pic to remember your visit is complimentary

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Make sure it's flat screen and hd is preferable "

Flat?

There is a lot to it. Firstly, pick your clothing carefully and bear in mind where you will be going. Don't go out pubbing in PVC, as you will stand out a mile. Choose a wig that mirrors your natural hair colour, as it will suit you better and blonde hair with dark eyebrows can jar. Shave in all areas that will be visible when you are dressed. Get a good foundation, such as Kryolan paint stick, this will help hide beard shadow. Then put a liquid foundation over the top. With make up, don't go mad with it, the aim is, generally, to pass, not to look like a clown. Also change how you walk and stand. Not many girls march/take long strides when they walk, or stand with their shoulders up.

Everyone has different tips and ideas and what works for them, may not work for others.

By *uckyinlustMan  over a year ago

manchester

"I think a good tv is one that has good picture and sound quality...sorry could not resist "

Hahahaha so quick..........but how many inches ....................

Sorry manrider , but your headline is asking for it .......................

By *uckyinlustMan  over a year ago

manchester

"I think a good tv is one that has good picture and sound quality...sorry could not resist

Hahahaha so quick..........but how many inches ....................

Sorry manrider , but your headline is asking for it ....................... "

Shit.............sorry yorkguy.

I am always asking for "it"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

some great advice, I am kinda nervous about it I wouldn't have confidence to be outside yet it would have to start off indoors at meets and events. I hope I have a figure and face that could be made to look very fem. I like the idea of tight little dress and tights or stockings xx

Being born in Thailand is a fairly good starting point

Join tvchix,there's a lot of help and advice from the girls on there.its free as much as fab is.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Also, try Tv chix - it's a free TG site and look at the events for stuff in your area xxx

Find an online size guide and take the measurements it suggests to find your correct size. Then bear in mind that one shops size 14 will be different from another shops size 14.

If possible go to shops to try stuff on, unless you like sending things back and forth through the post.

Charity shops are great for handbags, you wouldn't believe some of the brands you'll find!

As Tina says, makeup wise less is more. Get the foundation right first. Boots No7 counter does an excellent colour match service to find your skin tone, and their foundations give good coverage.

Eyeliner is a bastard invention.

Should you choose to go down the TV route, you will find that clothes shopping becomes wonderful, if very expensive thing. Instead of the 5 choices of clothes men have, womens are almost infinite.

Here endeth my pearls of wisdom.

Have a look on YouTube for make up tutorials!

By *d_deeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Deeselecta in Bolton is the first place I went and dressed, only dressed at home. Dee who runs it is so nice and made me feel at ease. Had a make over, dressed(can use theirs or your own) and just hung around the shop for a few hours.Gave me the confidence to meet.

I am still rubbish at make up but hoping to get more practice now.

you'll save a fortune by finding your nearest dressing service... even at a hundred quid for a few hours, on your own you'd waste more money buying stuff that probably wouldn't suit. at least that way you can try on loads of stuff to see if you can pull it off!

as for the youtube thing.. search for 'pixiewoo' she does loads of brilliant drag make-up tutorials

Kinks xx

A female friend is helpful, plus if she's of a similar body size that's a double bonus. I have a non-fab cd friend who has on many occasion spent the day with me trying on feminine wear.

"you'll save a fortune by finding your nearest dressing service... even at a hundred quid for a few hourrs, on your own you'd waste more money buying stuff that probably wouldn't suit. at least that way you can try on loads of stuff to see if you can pull it off!

as for the youtube thing.. searches for 'pixiewoo' she does loads of brilliant drag make-up tutorials

Kinks xx"

Theres a big difference between drag makeup and regular makeup. So unless you want to look like Lily Savage do learn this difference. Pixiewoo do good regular makeup tutorials.

DECADES ago when I was singer in a group during the glitter glam rIck era we were topping the bill at a supper club in Paris, where a drag queen was the compere

We sat in her dressing room watching her trowel on all this slap

It was fascinating to watch

After a couple of nights when we all got that bit friendlier she said ' you guys have really good stage make up but u could improve it '

She gave us loads of tips n hints which really moved our 'look ' up a notch

There's a real art to a tv's make up

By *artinichilled1TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

I think its a gradual thing.Look at what women wear and buy those clothes.Obvioys.lol.Also toning down makeup makes you look more real rather than a clown.lol x

It also depends on what you're hoping to achieve. If you're just wanting to get fucked in your home then just buying undies/lingerie will do. Which is how it started for me many years ago. But if the urge to crank it up a notch takes over and you want to venture out then you'll quickly find that being a woman is fucking expensive and that all men are wankers.

"It also depends on what you're hoping to achieve.

"you'll quickly find that being a woman is fucking expensive and that all men are wankers. "

Haha... never a truer word xx

"It also depends on what you're hoping to achieve. If you're just wanting to get fucked in your home then just buying undies/lingerie will do. Which is how it started for me many years ago. But if the urge to crank it up a notch takes over and you want to venture out then you'll quickly find that being a woman is fucking expensive and that all men are wankers. "

Hahaha. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic