FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > There's an awful lot of

There's an awful lot of

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *londeCaz OP   Woman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

blokes in that London place...

I'm visiting the Big Smoke for the weekend so changed my postcode to W5 just to see what happened and put a couple of meets up..had about 50 or so messages and a good few of them actually read my profile too!

Fingers crossed Daz will get a couple of victims for the weekend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Good luck, I believe there is an awful lot of it about

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

There are an awful lot of people in London. Make sure Daz (and Taz for that matter) know about the CCTV. It's everywhere.

Is the other forum woman you are meeting for a drink also hunting? You could team up and bring down the prey easier.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am free until 7 ladies, come and get me

"There are an awful lot of people in London. Make sure Daz (and Taz for that matter) know about the CCTV. It's everywhere.

Is the other forum woman you are meeting for a drink also hunting? You could team up and bring down the prey easier.

"

The other lady has a victim already...I too have one for post gig craic - I've told him many times I'm actually a skinhead prop-forward but he still wants to meet up...I reckon he's not quite as straight as he makes out

"There are an awful lot of people in London. Make sure Daz (and Taz for that matter) know about the CCTV. It's everywhere.

The other lady has a victim already...I too have one for post gig craic - I've told him many times I'm actually a skinhead prop-forward but he still wants to meet up...I reckon he's not quite as straight as he makes out "

So, basically, you're coming down here and wanting to feel the full throng of London men?

You can both feel my full thong anyday

Ooh, just found out its London Fetish Weekend so looks like London Alternative Market Saturday afternoon

Well jel! Go get 'em!!!!

"Ooh, just found out its London Fetish Weekend so looks like London Alternative Market Saturday afternoon "

You are going to have an awesome weekend. London is laying everything on just for you.

Go down the Helter Skelter with no knickers on the South Bank too and you'll have covered all bases.

"Ooh, just found out its London Fetish Weekend so looks like London Alternative Market Saturday afternoon

You are going to have an awesome weekend. London is laying everything on just for you.

Go down the Helter Skelter with no knickers on the South Bank too and you'll have covered all bases.

"

Friction burns on me arse...no thanks!

"Ooh, just found out its London Fetish Weekend so looks like London Alternative Market Saturday afternoon

Friction burns on me arse...no thanks! "

It'll save you money buying something for someone else to give you friction burns on your arse.

» Add a new message to this topic