FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Botox

Botox

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Considering getting some done. Anyone use it? Does it make a huge difference? Has anyone had a bad experience? My friend has it done regularly and swears by it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wingerdelightCouple  over a year ago

eastliegh

Just look at some of the celebs who have done it. It makes them look awful . What's wrong with growing old gracefully

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Considering getting some done. Anyone use it? Does it make a huge difference? Has anyone had a bad experience? My friend has it done regularly and swears by it!"

I would really avoid if you can. A couple odd women in the office had it done and its really unnatural to see. Be yourself its far better being able to express facial emotions.

Whats the point, it doesnt work for long and if i goes wrong there is no turning back.... Grow old gracefully!!!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Whats the point, it doesnt work for long and if i goes wrong there is no turning back.... Grow old gracefully!!!"
Disgracefully!!

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

I wouldn't use it, I've seen a couple of bad faces from it but it's the individuals choice they might like that look.

I was told in work last year I should have it because my forehead wrinkles when I'm expressing but my view was, shouldn't I have some expression in my face lol

My Ex has her face pumped with it and she's had a boob job and according to facebook she's having another boob job ontop of the boob job, kinda like a layered boob job.

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

My mum had it done on her forehead. To be honest I didn't notice until she told me but when she did I tried to make her pull faces, it was hilarious.

» Add a new message to this topic