FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Very Odd.

Very Odd.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *RYBBW OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds.

Got a message in the early hours from a "user no longer on site" member asking me to contact another member on their behalf. The sender says they can't contact this person because they are not verified. The person they are asking us to contact is female and their username is given.

We've not contacted the person. But it just seems odd. Has anyone else had this happen. The user is no longer on site so we guess it's not worth reporting.

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Got a message in the early hours from a "user no longer on site" member asking me to contact another member on their behalf. The sender says they can't contact this person because they are not verified. The person they are asking us to contact is female and their username is given.

We've not contacted the person. But it just seems odd. Has anyone else had this happen. The user is no longer on site so we guess it's not worth reporting.

Thanks."

Had a couple contact me yesterday demanding to know why I blocked a couple they are friends with. The couple said the other couple demanded an answer and I was rude and nasty for blocking them. I did not answer blocked them and reported them. Im not looking for couples, but i dont want to filter them out just in case. The couple from yesterday are now showing UNLOS!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Got a message in the early hours from a "user no longer on site" member asking me to contact another member on their behalf. The sender says they can't contact this person because they are not verified. The person they are asking us to contact is female and their username is given.

Thanks.Had a couple contact me yesterday demanding to know why I blocked a couple they are friends with. The couple said the other couple demanded an answer and I was rude and nasty for blocking them. I did not answer blocked them and reported them. Im not looking for couples, but i dont want to filter them out just in case. The couple from yesterday are now showing UNLOS! "

Thats pretty bad I hope admin look into this as its really not acceptable to harass someone.

i block people as its my decison to

and if i get messages asking me or in a chat room i am asked why

i just ignore it its MY business who i block

Why ppl let it bother them that others have blocked them is beyond me. It's like playground bickering.. For me I block, someone queries that, I block them. its simple. We all block from time to time and shouldn't be judged by doing so...

"Why ppl let it bother them that others have blocked them is beyond me. It's like playground bickering.. For me I block, someone queries that, I block them. its simple. We all block from time to time and shouldn't be judged by doing so... "

this

"The couple from yesterday are now showing UNLOS! "

What on earth is 'UNLOS'?

Thats what I was thinking lol

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

User No Longer on Site

or

Unicyling Nuns Like Opportunistic Sluts

I would send a copy of the message to the lady in question so she can be aware of what's going on.

You may not be the only person they have asked to do this or the only profile they have access to.

"Why ppl let it bother them that others have blocked them is beyond me. It's like playground bickering.. For me I block, someone queries that, I block them. its simple. We all block from time to time and shouldn't be judged by doing so... "

I'm always blocking people but then again I get the strangest messages. At the moment people think I'm a fake because I'm a single guy who is openly not meeting....

» Add a new message to this topic